[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinnyfat. Never lifted. Starting Strength. Low Carb Diet to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Skinnyfat.
Never lifted.
Starting Strength.

Low Carb Diet to lose some fat.
2-3 months.

Yes, no, why or why not?
>>
File: 1450998342390.jpg (46 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1450998342390.jpg
46 KB, 500x490
>>
>Low Carb Diet to lose some fat.

?
>>
sure why not you're just gonna give up after a week anyways
>>
File: 1412375564765.png (263 KB, 409x478) Image search: [Google]
1412375564765.png
263 KB, 409x478
>>35561082
>Low Carb Diet

Kek. Hello mom.
>>
>>35561082
I'm a 250lbs fatass, i tried the keto thing for 2 weeks and then i caved in because my body was fucking screaming for more than 20g of carbs a day. That and my bloodtests(i get them done once in a while) were fucking horrible, they thought i had beetus.
Now i'm at 250 and i'm just limiting myself to 1600 calories a day and trying to go to the gym.

I'm not sure if the same shit is going to happen to you but i'd recommend counting calories over low carb.
>>
No
Everything is wrong

1. See if your coordination is good enough to be able to sprint uphill. If yes, sprint. If you can't sprint, do HIIT or someshit. If you can do sprints, do them with low volume, UPHILL!!, and with high frequency (like two sprints twice a day erry day). You want to really explode and go close to max speed. When you can't reach max speed and start to feel you are slowing down and can't will yourself to run faster, your sprinting session is over.
2. Intermittent fasting. Only eat within an 8 hour window. MAYBE have a single day a week when you don't eat at all. Don't sprint or anything on that day.
3. Do bodyweight crap within your eating window. Pushups, pullups, abs. Do stomach vacuums, IDK if they work but they are easy and convenient to do and Arnie did them. Keep this part simple, none of that darebee crap, just do 3-5 sets of max rep pushups, then 3-5 sets of max rep pullups, then 3-5 sets of max rep crunches or whatever. Trying doing pushups with your legs on the couch or the table or whatever.
4. Paleo diet or some other basic clean eating type of diet. Your body will be screaming for sweets the next day after sprints. Don't, in fact eat a lot of pure protein as your first meal of the day. It will help control cravings. Eat lots of protein and carbs, fat is meh. Eat tons of vit c, vit d, zinc. LOTS. Not a multivitamin. A dedicated supplement. Not enough to wreck your kidneys, but close to that number.

That's if you want to lose fat. It WILL wreck fat. It may even build some muscle because sprints are awesome as fuck, you will feel them in your abs and everywhere and they will help your squats later. Or you can injure yourself doing sprints. Especially if you run on flat ground for some reason. Hill sprints are much easier on your body.

When you reach hungryskeleton mode, drop bodyweight crap, you can also drop sprints and fasting (but you don't have to), and go to the gym doing SS. ACTUALLY READ SS.
>>
>>35561177
Calorie counting is the way to go but 1600/day is just setting yourself up for failure. You became fat because you lack discipline and willpower in your eating habits. The solution isn't to adopt an extreme diet that will require lots of discipline and willpower. You simply won't be able to stick to it.

Use a TDEE calculator to determine your daily requirements, then subtract 3-500 from that. It's an amount you can stick to and will give you consistent results. Weigh yourself once a week and when you stall out, reduce your calories by another 3-500. Keep going until your desired weight. It will take considerably longer to reach whatever your goal weight than if you were eating 1600cal a day but the difference is, you'll actually be able to stick to it.
>>
>>35562291
Tbh there are tricks to control appetite & cravings. My fave is that facebook meme where if for instance you buy a candy bar you have to donate 20x its cost to local charity, if you don't buy it but think about buying it you gotta donate 10x
>>
>>35562399
can't even tell if bait
>>
File: 1319767194003.png (242 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1319767194003.png
242 KB, 600x630
>>35561082
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

I swear to fucking god why can't you dumb motherfuckers just the sticky??? Everything you are asking for is there!
>>
>>35562399
There is no "trick" to lasting weight loss. You have to adjust your entire approach to eating for the rest of your life, or you will a) give up or b) lose weight, then go back to your old habits and be fat again.
>>
File: e16.jpg (20 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
e16.jpg
20 KB, 567x567
>>35561082
>Low Carb Diet to lose some fat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.