[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm of course struggling with weight loss, but at the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Why-Are-You-Sad001.jpg (36 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
Why-Are-You-Sad001.jpg
36 KB, 500x322
I'm of course struggling with weight loss, but at the same time I'm also struggling with keeping my group of friends together, so I won't ever deny if someone invites me out for a few drinks.
Tell me drinking beer is not poison for weight loss /fit/

I'm so mad right now, all these fucking twinks drinking tons of alcohol and eating some 10 burgers at McDonald's at once and I must fucking do cardio for 3 hours a day for a cup of water drank the wrong way or a bigger gulp of air otherwise I'm staying fat for life.
Why the fuck is the game so rigged? Is it worth to lose my friends by not going out with them ever in order to lose weight?

Why shouldn't I just kill myself? It's the worst choice and I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy.
>>
I'm also fasting every Sunday (today). Is fasting any good for weight loss?
>>
Life's a bitch, and then one day you die.

DEAL WITH IT.

Or, kill yourself.
>>
>>35559336
>cardio for weight loss
Did you even read the sticky?
>>
>>35559606

ask the jews
>>
>>35559336

Just go out with them and don't drink beer? Can;t you tell them you're trying to lose weight? If they can't accept that they are not friends.
>>
>>35559336
So tired of posting this video for this type of thread every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJBAjofTTiE
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>35559336

I'm happy op cuz today i foundry friends, they're in my head.
>>
>>35559336

>Nothing fit reIated

Repoted junk
>>
>>35559712
That's confusing as hell
>>
>>35559993
What? how?

Drink alcohol on days you eat carbs at night. Just factor it into your macros. Only go all out (3+ drinks) a couple times a month.

If you're on a Keto day drink pure alcohol.

IF you don't have room in macros for say a beer, on your days you do eat carbs, drink pure alcohol and calories realistically don't matter.
>>
This. You'll be fine OP. Hang in there.
>>
>>35559606
no
>>
>>35559336
You don't have to consume massive amounts of food and beer every time you go out, do you?
Just don't go crazy with it and you'll manage. Your friends might give you some shit but it's just the initial reaction to deal out some bants. They'll be fine with it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.