[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Fit Appreciation thread just saying thanks people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Hey /fit
>be me beta 2 years ago just got dumped by gf
>Was fat and I was like fuck it wanna be ottermode again
>Read the sticky and began my journey
>Be me 6 months ago and for some reason turn into weirdo was talking to a girl at a party and I called her a bitch outloud so everyone could hear me wasn't even drunk
>Turn my back to her my bros were like cheering me on then 5 whiteknights go to lick the bitches wounds
>her comes up to me and starts chatting me I didn't believe this was happening fuck and leave her that night
>Cause ripples on the college cause of my conquest most hated dude among the acting students and whiteknights
>I started using tinder and tons of matches and hook ups I ask for the number as quick as possible and have icecream with them

Just really saying how far I came mentally thanks to this site and its community. No trolling, but /fits humor has been whats kept me coming and motivated. Other stories Also pic currently under way wish me luck :) p.s. I shouldn't need it
>>
I have no idea wtf you just said but this thread is useless without pics, otherwise you're just another faggot who comes online to make shit up. You sure as fuck type like one.
>>
Nice work anon keep it up.
>>
>>35558808
Sorry man I don't type well. I am sort of just happy you know getting sort of /fit enough to you know not be sad anymore.
>>
>>35558808
>>35558826
Also just wondering if anyone else sort of had stories of I guess getting out of depression.
>>
>>35558706
stopped reading couldn't even comprehend what you were saying half way through
>>
>>35558706

have ice-cream with them? is that like a new netflix and chill move?
>>
>>35558706
College doesnt teach you how to proofread anymore does it
>>
>>35558826
Post pics of your transformation, also the way you typed your story and the way that person is texting is two completely diffent people.
>>
>>35558948
Sort of I am in australia and lots of people don't say no to a Icecream.
>>35558957
I am not smart by any means. I have to type my assignments up very early and so I can read over them a week or two later to correctly spot out mistakes. I have Aspergers and always struggled with English and grammar.
>>
Is this like, the first time you wrote a script trying to simulate a human typing?
>>
>>35558977
I would rather not. I was originally 130kg at my worst I think I have pictures of me at 115kgs I was rather camera shy for a reason. I am currently 90kgs no six pack though.
>>
>>35558706
wtf OP my gfs name is rachel and she talks like that where do you live/what's her last name start with
>>
>>35559050
.... I am not completely stupid. If you want to badger a girl here. She puts out and is desperate.
>>
>>35558706
What?
>>
>>35559113
kek
>>
>>35558846
Nope at the moment Im right in the mid of one... kinda looking around the threads here plan to read the sticky later today.
Anyway good for you anon, I guess
>>
>>35559113
Lol
>>
>>35558706
could u stop blowing ur load before u even had sex yet?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.