[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lifted for 1 year natty and was motivated by the progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>lifted for 1 year natty and was motivated by the progress I've made
>am overwhelmed by uni and sleeplessness so my lifts started stalling
>continue plateauing for half a year and then quit going to the gym
>2 years not lifting since
how do I start again? any reason not to juice?
>>
>>35558204
if you can't be assed to lift properly without the juice, doing juice will just fuck your shit up.

I recommend it specifically for you. Juice hard, littleman.
>>
>>35558204
dont juice unless you actually look like you lift.
>>
>>35558250
and why is that? I already know what to do I just am too tired to be arsed to do it
>>
>>35558269
I've witnessed many acquaintances IRL juice from the beginning or early on in their lifting career. There's numerous reasons not to do it:

>If you can't make good natty noob gains then you shouldn't be lifting at all or you should change your approach
>If you already have a good muscular base and only use roids to further your gains then youre maximizing their use (rather than using them the entire time and taxing your body heavily in the process)
>In the event that you do injure yourself as a newbie juicer you will most definitely lose ALL of your gains and deflate like a motherfucker (happened to two of my acquaintances/friends)
>No one will respect you or take you seriously
>More but I can't be bothered you get the idea. It's pretty retarded and says a lot about you.
>>
>>35558307
I don't want to juice purely for lifting reasons
it's to increase discipline, quality of sleep, libido and my women game as well
>>
>>35558336
Not sure if this is satire or not. You do realise that on many steroids people struggle to sleep, and they get limp dick? That's probably two of the most common side effects. And I don't think cheating your way through fitness would teach you and sort of real discipline.

Try again, senpai.
>>
>>35558374
>real discipline
and what exactly is that? "real" discipline is still affected by your natural test production
>>
>>35558390
Discipline is moreso to do with your upbringing and how much you value effort/results. Its something you either pick up yourself or are taught. Hormones do have an affect but if you think its dominant in any way I have bad news for you son.
>>
>>35558406
well I don't have discipline, but I need both for uni and to start lifting again
dominant or not, it will still help tremendously to juice if I feel sleepy and tired all the fucking time
>>
>>35558439
Sounds like youre at a crossroads in your life here son. You either learn healthy habits and maintain them for the rest of your life (carrying on to your future family) or you become a little cuckold bitch and try to take the easy route and deal with the negatives later. I'm glad I made the right choice when I was in your position.
>>
>>35558461
ahh yes the moral high ground
how convincing
>>
>>35558482
Did you come here for an opinion or to be told what you want to hear?
>>
>>35558501
an opinion with actual arguments would have been nice
>>
>>35558508
He did. Here's the score kiddo. Yes, if you droid you will have more energy. But also everything he said in >>35558374
>>35558307
>>35558406

Those are the terms. It's your choice
>>
>>35558563
fine
what more side effects can one expect from a test e cycle, assuming everything goes good?
>>
>>35558646

Potentially nothing, potentially a bunch up to and including heart failure.
>>
>>35558336
Fuck you're retarded
>>
File: 1395117674312.jpg (58 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1395117674312.jpg
58 KB, 498x500
What is juice my senpaitachi
>>
>>35558705
at least tell me why
>>
>>35558745
Juicing literally makes everything you mentioned worse
>>
>>35558723
Who is that semen demon tho?
>>
juicing is way to broad of a term. do a low dose of Test E. Its already created naturally in the body and there's no real negative side effects of it being high as long as its not 1k +.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.