[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRE WORKOUT KILLS GAINS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: umadpreworkoutfags.png (392 KB, 1013x625) Image search: [Google]
umadpreworkoutfags.png
392 KB, 1013x625
What does /fit/ think of this:

http://www.doxtor.fit/2016/01/do-i-need-pre-workout-dangers-of-pre.html

>inb4 butthurt pre workout fags
>>
He posted no citations in his argument. So it was an argument that was his thoughts on pre workout

The one part about artificial sweeteners with his one doctor who was in the article didn't provide any proof that he is a doctor or any links to any studies

Sitpost/10

Apply yourself
>>
>>35558249
the sources all check out tho google it
>>
>>35558135
i've heard many pros saying that stretching before workout is actually really bad for you
>>
>>35558322
>There is no sources in the article at all
>but if you Google the sources they check out

I think you could be retarded
>>
i fucking hate /fit/ . Nothing but shills and dyels...back to misc i suppose
>>
>>35558354
Depends what you're doing and how bad your mobility is. Static stretching can reduce how much force you can produce... but if you can't reach the positions you need to be strong in, that's kind of irrelevant.
>>
I don't know about killing gains but using pre workout sure killed my sleep quality. I used to take pre work out about 7-8 hours prior to bed time, but still it would fuck up my sleep patterns easily. I consume somewhat a lot of caffeine during the day normally and sleep just fine.
>>
>>35558135
>tfw never used a pre workout supplement ever

enjoy buying your overpriced stims
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 1494x426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 1494x426
>>35558135
>zero sources on article
>only mildly important part is a block quote from an actual doctor about small temporary effects of shitloads of sucralose
>can't even spell the word "doctoring" correctly

Yeah, I think I've seen all I need to see
>>
File: image.png (976 KB, 900x890) Image search: [Google]
image.png
976 KB, 900x890
>>35558135
Only stuff I use is coffee with creatine and dmaa powder in it. Works like a charm minus that beta alanine bs tingling.
>>
>>35558135
I think cunts like you will believe anything that's uploaded to youtube, fucking grow up and stop spamming this shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.