[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the resident lifters of /fit/ think of ballet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (399 KB, 2516x2516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399 KB, 2516x2516
What do the resident lifters of /fit/ think of ballet?
>>
>>35557553
>not pirouetting in your free time
Enjoy having shit tier calves
>>
>>35557553
I know some ballerinas, they're nice people if a little kooky and prone to drug use.
>>
>>35557553
it's bretty gud.
>>
The only fitness a male ballerina thinks about is fitness dick in your ass.
>>
>>35557553
Great for your girlfriend.
>>
>>35557884
but... I want to be graceful...
>>
>>35557553
It is tough as fuck, but if you don't have a passion for it it gets really boring.

inb4
>same could be said about a lot of things
>>
>>35557553
I did ballet for years, I looked amazing while I was doing it and got very strong and flexible until I ruined one of my knees.

I recommend doing ballet and not partnering with a certain low-test male dancer who will drop you during a simple pas de deux and ruin your life.
>>
Used to date a chicken that did ballet, you really have to sit and watch it to truly appreciate the skill and degree of difficulty involved, the people who do it well are exceptional atheletes
>>
>>35557553
It's hardcore.
It'd be a great way to get fit, strong, and agile, but I don't want to spend my time around a bunch of nasty athletic girls. Guys who do it are hot though.
>>
>>35557789

this is in no way an exaggeration, ive danced since i was five and i can safely say i have not met a single straight man in any of my classes. course, females outnumber males 20 to 1 so i dont know why more guys don't join just to see mostly attractive, skinny women in skintight suits that leave nothing to the imagination.

great form of exercise and dedication anyhow, takes decades to be decent if you start late
>>
>>35558193
>see mostly attractive, skinny women in skintight suits that leave nothing to the imagination.

horrifying. If an attractive girl in a skintight outfit spoke to me, I'd spagooter all over the place and render the floor unusable for Arabesque-ing about the place as I struggled to pick up my meatballs.

And if I had to touch her? forget it.
>>
>>35558210
now this is shitposting
>>
>>35557789
kekled my shekels
>>
I think it is beautiful. I love ballet.

I always wanted to have a ballerina girlfriend...until I saw their feet
>>
>>35558158
Did you hit him?
>>
>>35558193
> i have not met a single straight man in any of my classes
So whats' it like for the few straight men that sign up? Just perpetual boner city that they can't hide? Then they get kicked out?
>>
>>35557553
ballerinos have th e best asthetics
>>
>>35557553
Destroying your body has never looked more beautiful and elegant
>>
>>35558193
>females outnumber males 20 to 1 so i dont know why more guys don't join just to see mostly attractive, skinny women in skintight suits that leave nothing to the imagination
Because everyone knows only fags sign up for it.
>>
>>35559225
>Destroying your body
How so? Other than en pointe fucking up your toes.
>>
>>35559245
There's an x-ray series out there somewhere showing the feet, ankles, knees and hips of dancers. Ballerinas got it bad
>>
File: 1434785658002.jpg (20 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1434785658002.jpg
20 KB, 420x300
They bend in sexual ways.
>>
This girl in my English class had the fattest ass and I'm pretty sure she did either dance or ballerina
>>
>>35559447
Awesome. I want a fat ass.
>>
my ex-gf was a ballet girl and gymnast, fit as fuck, best raquetball player I ever saw, unfortunately nutcase
>>
>>35559245
By the age of 30 the professional balet dancers have joints in condition of 60 yo.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.