[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a cold twice in the last 2 weeks from the community center,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
I got a cold twice in the last 2 weeks from the community center, any tips on how not to get a cold?
>>
>>35557499
Dress warmly
>>
>>35557508
but colds are caused by viruses not the temp
>>
>>35557499
wash your hands a lot. don't touch your eyes or pick your nose. keep your immune system up w good food and liftin.
>>
>>35557566
but how do i blow my nose in the gym, should i bring gloves?
>>
>>35557499
Can someone explain why people love this movie? That dumb look on his face the entire time completely ruined it for me.
>>
>>35557499
If you have problems with throat when you catch a cold, wear goddamn scarf.

Wear cap or atleast some band.

Don't go sweaty or wet outside. You know how to use a towel, right?

Be sure to have good ammounts of vitamins, fish oil and all that kind of shit - you know, it's good for health overall, not only for lifting.

Be sure that your shoes are not leaky.
>>
>>35557636
he's straight up badass and no nonsense unlike most heroes today, my personality type too ISTJ
>>
>>35557643
He was a butthurt autist the entire movie. He had to make a conscious effort to frown the entire movie. How is that badass?
>>
>>35557499
Stay away from the community center
>>
>>35557667
He has cerebral palsy, you insensitive twat.
>>
>>35557499
Have sex with elderly Asian men.
>>
>>35557762
No he doesn't
>>
>>35557792
You didn't pay attention to the movie.
>>
>>35557725
but it's free and the other gym is on a year long contract
>>
hu Guess this is related. I get sinus infections every 3-4 months that last about 2 weeks each (yellow/green boogies~ and headaches/tiredness for the 2 weeks) ... I feel like getting 5+ colds that end in sinus infections every year is not normal. This even happens during the summer for me which is really weird.

Is it cancer?
>>
>>35557499
Don't suck on your fingers after you use a barbell.
>>
>>35557520
Baited
>>
>>35557828
Sounds like HIV
>>
Drink fermented urine to boost your immune system.
>>
>>35557803
There was nothing worth paying attention to. It was an extended action sequence with bad acting
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.