[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Yea! Losing weight is hard!" She said with a 500 calorie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450249641953.jpg (86 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1450249641953.jpg
86 KB, 780x780
"Yea! Losing weight is hard!"
She said with a 500 calorie sugar drink in her hand. "Wow you went and got a beer and didn't get me one dad! Thanks!"
I hate my girlfriend's sister. I want to strangle her almost constantly.
>>
>>35556195
>I hate my girlfriend's sister

Then don't date her sister
>>
>>35556195
>>
>>35556195
Maybe don't date her sister
>>
Caught the "high test" fever & dated a bbw who was into crossfit
> ya im doing "no carbs" like they told me at crossfit
> got some starbucks earlier
> this is my guilty pleasure

(proceeds to whip out apple slices & a tub of peanut butter, starts dipping apples in peanut butter as she talks about her "no carbs")

Thats when I decided to break up with her. Am I a horrible person?
>>
>>35556195
You should date your girlfriend's sister's sister instead
>>
>>35556195
>>
>>35556237
You did the right thing.
>>
>>35556237
girl at my church does the same shit. but she just does bodyweight squats at home

realized women like getting high off saying shit they will never do. and it's our job to not kill their "vibe" even when the shit they say isn't logical
>>
>>35556235
>>35556224
>>35556217

Girlfriend is too attached to her family. I can't avoid her sister.
>>
File: 1451542905388.jpg (21 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
1451542905388.jpg
21 KB, 334x500
>>35556320
Keep in mind that if you ever marry your gf, you risk marrying a girl that may turn out like her dipshit sister.

Never underestimate the ability of womens power to gainblock. They're a meme gender for a reason, Anon.
>>
>>35556367
Seriously this is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>35556356
She knows it's over if that happens. She has been a gains goblin recently trying to keep me from the gym so we can cuddle. I've learned to just tell her do deal with it. And watch her pout as I leave.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.