[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What powders and supplements are my fellow ausfags using? and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: australia.gif (3 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
australia.gif
3 KB, 540x270
What powders and supplements are my fellow ausfags using? and how are you liking them?

Also general ausfag thread I guess.
>>
>>35555947
NZ WPI from sportsupplementsdirect
>>
reddit /sst supplement. If you catch my drift.
>>
cocaine
>>
I rub chilli powder in my urethra and won't wash it out unless I finish all my sets, sometimes if I'm really out of it I have to punish myself by sleeping with a burning penis for not completing my goal. It's the best way to ensure gains
>>
Anyone know how good BulkNutrients WPC is?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
When will Turnbull make steroids legal?
>>
>>35556204
What flavour you looking at?
>>
>>35556405
oh I was thinking of getting 5 1kg bags, choc, banana, cookies and cream, some new salted caramal and maybe choc mint

Know if the stuff is any good, I'm a NYR fag I guess.
>>
>>35556533
They make a "Travel pack" that is all their different flavours in one scoop packages

I would try that first and see which flavours you like
>>
>>35556204
I get all my supps from bulk nutrients. Reasonable price fast postage and the quality of it has been pretty good
>>
>>35557279
What do you get besides whey, pham?
>>
>>35557322
Creatine, pre workout powder, bcaa, l glutamine and a whey protein that has casein in it
>>
>>35557345
>pre workout powder
explain this one please? What would be the difference between this and normal whey before workout
>>
>>35555947
I just use ON whey. Looking for preworkout but don't want to go bald.
>>
>4700

I use ON, solely for the fact that that have a good variety of flavours. I get sick of the choc/vanilla/banana shit.

People will say that the bulknutrients stuff is better, but I don't like how it mixes with water and the taste of some of their flavours.
>>
>>35555947
how is australia on par with murica in terms of obesity? every single australian cunt i know does some sort of physical activity i.e rugby or afl
>>
>>35557399
All the fatties stay indoors and hidden.
>>
>>35557349
I wouldn't really say that wpc is a pwo powder. Most pre workout powders have added ingredients that give you more focus or energy. Things like caffeine and beta alanine
>>
Redbak Sustain Whey. If all the nutritional information on the label is correct then it is the best one for you and for the price. 3kg is about $80 if you buy it from the supplier.
>>
>>35556533
I've been buying BN products for awhile.

Do not buy chocolate mint. It tastes like absolute shit. Salted caramel is absolute god tier tasting. Banana is great, cookies and cream smells very nice, but only tastes like vanilla.
>>
Perth checking in.

Bulknutrients is good for most things due to shipping and reasonably low cost. Imo dont trust unknown aus brands i bought 2 tubs of pwo once and it was legit fucking awful.

I buy my protein powder online through various retailers. I generally prefer ON and loads of places price it hella competitively. I got a big tub off ebay once for like 55aud
>>
>>35557906
Supps r us are usually pretty competitive with prices plus free shipping also you get a free shaker plus other random stuff
>>
Currently:
International WPI
C4 Preworkout

Enjoy both, will probably change preworkout seeing as the new C4 blend gives me migraines.

In a couple of weeks:
International WPI
Maybe Mr Hyde
First cycle: Test e, dbol
>>
ON Gold Standard Whey, $150 for 4.5kg from Sporty's Health

Make my own pre-workout, fraction of the price of C4 and better doses of the good stuff, bought from Bulk Nutrients:

Caffeine (from eBay)
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Creatine
Flavouring
+Glutamine post workout
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.