[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I prevent this from happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1452386021329.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452386021329.webm
1 MB, 640x360
How can I prevent this from happening?
>>
dayum
>>
>>35555331
holy shitsnacks
>>
4chan has ruined me. im afraid to watch. what happens does she die???
>>
>>35555376
no some guy grabs her itty

op wants to know how she can prevent sexual harassment at her local gym
>>
>>35555331
Is this a common thing that happens when people do leg presses of any kind?
>>
>>35555376
Legs snap.
>>
>>35555331
Snap fucking city.
>>
>>35555376
No her legs just snap. They go from /\ to \/

>>35555331
Don't lock your knees.
>>
>>35555331
don't lock your legs ding dong
>>
>>35555388
thank you. im glad i didnt watch senpai.
>>
>>35555387

nah man look at her face before it even happens. she's clearly got some mental problems and could have questionable motor skills
>>
>>35555376
she relocates to snap city
>>
I thought he just got mad and grabbed her tit and tried to steal shit.

I also thought she was just pushing a chair away at her desk. All of the sudden I notice it.

Why is that guy in a suit? Looked like an office
>>
>>35555399
>>35555408
What does it mean to lock your knees / legs?
>>
Like everything in life -
Transmit force with your muscles, not your joints. Joints are just pivots, not shock absorbers or weight supports.

Also, never leg press. She couldn't have relaxed enough for this to happen if she was squatting.

Also, never increase knee flexibility into hyperextension. Locking your knees is fine as long as they don't lock at minus 15 degrees... holy shit these weak middle aged women and their fucked lax knees... Don't put your mom on a leg press.
>>
File: 1449263220330.jpg (51 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
1449263220330.jpg
51 KB, 640x623
She fully locked out her knees, then they went the other direction. I'm guessing she had too much weight, and being she couldn't just fall down like she could if she was actually squatting a bar, the chair trapped her and kept her in a real life game of saw. Plus she was low test skelly, I wouldn't worry about this happening, don't be stupid, don't use to much weight, and now from this video I've learned don't use this fucking machine. I need to bleach my eyes now.
>>
>>35555693
>and now from this video I've learned don't use this fucking machine
Not going to use it anymore either, fuck.
>>
>>35555479
Putting your legs like -- --
Never fully extend your legs.
>>
>>35555331
Leg press is a meme ego lift anyway.
>>
How do you fix an injury like that?
>>
Another tip guys, whenever you leg press, put your legs much higher on the plate. At the very top (tip of shoe barely off the plate) you'll have barely any risk of this happening. Granted, the ROM will be less, MUCH safer if you are afraid of this.
>>
You can not get injuried. That's a hydraulic loaded leg press that is specialized for physical therapy. It continued moving because it is designed to keep moving.
>>
>>35555733
Generally you can't completely. She may walk again some day etc, but her knees will never be the same again.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.