[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >consuming any kind of drug (from the harder staff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: 323.jpg (92 KB, 625x465) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
92 KB, 625x465
>2016
>consuming any kind of drug (from the harder staff to tobacco and tea)

Why would you destroy your gainz and your life?
>>
>>35550025
Fuck, he even turned into a nigger

Not even once
>>
>>35550025
Because being straightedge is for faggots and the autistic.
>>
>>35550025
>pussyboi cant handle drugs
>proclaims everyone must suck at handling them

also
drugs and addiction are such subjective terms
>>
smoking weed is fucking retarded
>>
File: Fuark-[FB].png (493 KB, 815x315) Image search: [Google]
Fuark-[FB].png
493 KB, 815x315
>>35551193

LOL.
>>
will somking pure weed, as in not mixed with tabacoo, really ruin gainz? ive been training for a couple of months and smoke on the weekend.. is it holding me back?
>>
>>35550025
You must be a blast at the parties youre never invited to.
>>35551401
Nah, as long as you arent going full retard and 420BLAZEITALLDAYERRYDAY, you'll be fine.
Cannabis in moderation is alright, just dont go crazy with the munchies.
>>
I smoke every weekend with my friends. I don't even feel the buzz, but it just makes everyone including myself more fun to be around, have deep conversations with
>>
>>35551758
>I don't even feel the buzz

it's either super shitty weed or you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>35551758
same all my mates are dicks unless we all smoke together, then we all have a good time.. its wierd
>>
>>35550025
This doesn'T work.
It does, but having manbabies around you makes your life hard.
that's why I only take drugs socially.
>>
>>35551401
consider vaping for lung health

>>35551792
nah, even hash oil can become your sobriety...
>>
File: 1444848248406.jpg (31 KB, 515x385) Image search: [Google]
1444848248406.jpg
31 KB, 515x385
>>35550025
I've gained more in my life the last 2 years by using responsibly, than I ever did being straight edge

this is you
>>
I personally do some coke before I work out. Gives me a lot of energy and it wears off within the hour. If I'm doing a longer routine, I usually take a break halfway through and do a bump off a key at the gym.
>>
>>35551351
no you
>>
>>35550025

Don't shit on all drug use m8. There's a lot of really helpful drugs out there. I owe a lot of my academic success to stimulants such as caffeine/modafinil/adderall.
>>
Honestly and this is a stupid excuse
But smoking a little bit of weed helped me bulk and finally break 180
As a skinny faggot that's been 160 for years thats kindof a big deal
>>
>>35551840
Straight edge faggots are usually too autistic to get drugs. You need friends or some kind of social contact to get a drug dealer (and not even that much). And, these autists, can't do it.

So they will say drugs are bad, because it's not as easy to get as their Big Mac. :*(
>>
>>35551887
Perhaps some people simply don't want drugs?
You sound like one of those CoD-playing faggot kids with weed mentioned in their username.
>>
>quit drinking 8 months ago
>lost 25 pounds
>fuckton of energy

Can we all agree that alcohol is a shit-tier drug?
>>
>>35551919
Do you drink caffeine? Do you drink any liquor? Guess what, both psychoactive drugs. 99% of people int he world regularly consume some psychoactive substance and don't consume more because of astigmatisms created by their government and peers. Maybe 4 or 5 users here legitimately do not like drugs because it messes with their equilibrium; but, every other faggot here tipping their fedora with how straight edge they are have usually never given drugs a shot (mostly because they've never had the opportunity).
>>
File: 1442678634002.gif (1 MB, 257x387) Image search: [Google]
1442678634002.gif
1 MB, 257x387
>>35551887
No I think its like this bro pointed out>>35551340

I know I was prejudiced and very black and white - eg, there is only sober vs addict. The fact is there some people (not a majority) who are actually able to reap the rewards of whatever substance they are doing (lets say mdma), and not becoming addicted. As long as you dont make it a lifestyle, like a 420blazeit faggot, you're doing ok.

I know 2-3 people IRL whom are recognized as very"successful" and they are users of what many call hard drugs, from time to time. Note: not abusers.

For the average dude however I'd say it'd be better to stay the fuck away from it completely because balancing it is pretty difficult and relies solely on your personality, background and where you are in life.
>>
>>35551867
Is this something you can get a prescription for? Took two hours to get through breakfast this morning.
>>
>>35551401
yes its addictive and will slowly but surely destroy your motivation to work out, wouldnt you rather blaze with your bros? :)
>>
>not smoking before lifting
its like you don't even want to be the dad from american beauty
>>
>>35552018
I agree to an extent.

Very few people can recreationally do opiates without ruining their life. My father was a lawyer making $500k a year with his own law firm, and heroin still fucked his shit up.

But yeah, many drugs should be reserved for the intellectual and physical elite. If you ever have a "bad" trip on acid and you weren't told that your cat died or the police were after you, then you are either too stupid or mentally weak for the drug.
>>
>>35551991
Absolutely.
Having a beer or two with your m8s every now and then is fine, but people getting shit faced every weekend are absolute plebs.
The key, as with all things, is moderation.
>>
As someone who has a $280 rig and hit dabs and blew through over 50+ blunt wraps in half a semester i can confidently say that smoking weed is fucking retarded. (if youre not in highschool)

enjoy your
-loss of focus during hard and important school terms
-loss of motivation to lift weights like an animal
-loss of smart and successful friends
-you'll begin to hang out with people who arent even friends, just people to get high with
-loss of your fucking cash in your wallet (you shouldve invested it)
-loss of your parents trust/faith in your success
-failed potential nearcoming drug tests (you want an internship, right?)
-possibility of getting fucking arrested RIP your record

need i say more?

this all comes if you get too hyped for weed and getting high, i recommend smoking maybe once or twice a month during a special occasion.

better yet,it's easy to quit, just make the move anon, you can do it :')
>>
File: 1428467022801.jpg (65 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1428467022801.jpg
65 KB, 499x499
>>35552064
I cant lift as heavy when i blaze before my lift, thats why I blaze after my lifts
>mfw smoking a bowl after setting a PR
>>
>>35552139
Who the fuck drug tests for an internship?
>>
>>35552087
>Very few people can recreationally do opiates
ye na fuck opiates man, they're for losers who want to escape their reality imho and hide from stuff
>>
>>35552139
>quitting dabs
If you control yourself, it's cheaper than bud.
>>
>>35552183

Is that the only objection you had to that entire post?

Weed-smokers confirmed for retarded.
>>
>>35550025
>tea
>drug
kek
>>
>>35550025
It lowers Testosterone, and is immature.
It should be legal, but it's not for me, and most who use it are losers.
>>
>>35552183
most internships especially in new york where im from especially if youre engineering etc.

this is real life buddy
>>
>>35552059
>its addictive
>[source not provided]
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (383 KB, 820x801) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
383 KB, 820x801
>>35552139
>-loss of focus during hard and important school terms
>He's still falling for the university Jew
>-loss of motivation to lift weights like an animal
Yup, Arnie was a total fucking loser who didnt even lift.
>-loss of smart and successful friends
>Implying my "smart and successful friends" dont also smoke
>-you'll begin to hang out with people who arent even friends, just people to get high with
Nice projections
>-loss of your fucking cash in your wallet (you shouldve invested it)
Poorfag is what I'm hearing here.
>-loss of your parents trust/faith in your success
You've fucked up if your parents know you smoke
>-failed potential nearcoming drug tests (you want an internship, right?)
>Drug test
>internship
Lel who the fuck drug tests for an internship. Even so, there are a dozen ways to cheat a piss test.
>-possibility of getting fucking arrested RIP your record
I live in a decriminalized (hopefully soon to be legalized) state. Worst case scenario, I pay a $100 ticket.
>>
>>35552186
Yeah, but it's okay if you just ask for it whenever you need them. Like, if I ever sprain a bone or dislocate something (like 2 or 3 times a year), I usually ask for oxy or tramadol and it's great. I get to have fun for a week.

>>35552218
I don't know about you, but weed helps me get motivated. I can't deal with fucking retards sometimes and the bud helps. Makes even the most mundane task entertaining.
>>
>>35552139
Beyond most of that being completely unsourced, it's also legal in some places.

Also, >>35552243
>>
>>35552229
>Living in Jew York
This is where ya blew it.
>>
>>35552254
>>35552229
Who would ever live in NYC? It's super expensive, it's super crowded, and there are a thousand other cities out in the US that can suit most of your needs.

Also, the most fucking insane and ego maniacs live in NYC (second place is Hollywood).
>>
>>35552297
>Also, the most fucking insane and ego maniacs live in NYC (second place is Hollywood).
I would personally say that San Francisco is second, but the rest of your post is correct.
>>
>>35552243
yeah because smoking weed definitely has nothing to do with your academics right? xD

good job you named 1 person who smoked weed at the end of a movie

believe it or not most successful people quit/never smoked weed!

poorfag? Lol, my mom flips houses for 150k profit in 8-10 months, i just have morals and feel like shit when im spending hard earned money on drugs

also most internships drug test u fucking retard, imagine sitting at your desk and all of a sudden 3 people come through and say you have to come with us downtown to the doctors office for this randomized drug test. i dont care if youre gonna say "lel thats never gunna happen" youre just addicted to weed and will use any excuse to keep spending and paying ur dirty drug dealer

and congrats you live in a decriminalized state, its still illegal in most areas in the US not to mention DUI etc etc etc,

like i said its okay maybe a couple times a month but youre better off just staying away from it, gay boy.
>>
>>35551853
switch to LSD. Repeated, even moderate use of coke will give you psychosis in your later years cause it fucks with neurotransmitter levels
>>
>>35552251
unsourced? ohh boy lol

do i need a source to say 2+2=4 ?

my post just exposes the dangers of smoking weed, notice how i didnt even mention the health harms of weed smoke?

or let me guess, source on that? I dont need a fucking source to say weed is bad for you period. go fuck yourself and send me the source when you do
>>
File: phelps.jpg (22 KB, 340x462) Image search: [Google]
phelps.jpg
22 KB, 340x462
>>35552335
>yeah because smoking weed definitely has nothing to do with your academics right? xD
Not if you have the time management skills to separate the two
>good job you named 1 person who smoked weed at the end of a movie
Golly, if only there were some other world-renowned athlete I could cite
>believe it or not most successful people quit/never smoked weed!
Doesnt change the fact that there are plenty of successful people that still smoke weed.
>poorfag? Lol, my mom flips houses for 150k profit in 8-10 months, i just have morals and feel like shit when im spending hard earned money on drugs
Thats great for your mom, but what do YOU do, poorfag?
>also most internships drug test u fucking retard
Maybe in Jew York, but thats your fault for wanting to work in such a shithole.
> imagine sitting at your desk and all of a sudden 3 people come through and say you have to come with us downtown to the doctors office for this randomized drug test.
Nice imaginary situation
>i dont care if youre gonna say "lel thats never gunna happen" youre just addicted to weed and will use any excuse to keep spending and paying ur dirty drug dealer
>Implying I dont grow my own weed
>and congrats you live in a decriminalized state, its still illegal in most areas in the US
Sucks for you if you live in one of those areas.
>not to mention DUI etc etc etc,
So dont drive high? Golly that sure is hard
>like i said its okay maybe a couple times a month but youre better off just staying away from it, gay boy.
>Calling people gay
>on /fit/
Boy, you must be Australian to be able to do all this shitposting
>>
>>35552374
The problem is that you gain tolerance too quick on LSD. I might just switch to snorting like 60mg of ritalin because I got a shit ton from my mom's place.

>>35552378
You're talking about empirical stuff. You don't deductively prove an empirical phenomena.
>>
>>35552398
>Australian
I think you mean Indian
>>
>>35552414
Not saying LSD is the best choice, but cocaine is fucking garbage for you. Seriously linked to psychosis and other schizophrenic conditions.
>>
>>35552332
>San Francisco
Yeah that entire area is fucked, but there are at least some pretty nice individuals there, even if it is mostly gay.

Hollywood is so fucked. They're like cartoon characters. You can't even fucking believe that they're real. NYC is just cancer though. Honestly, it should be nuked. Its not even the most populated city in the world.

I do not get the appeal of stepping over bum puke on your way to work. I get the diversity is kind of nice and you meet new people. But I'd rather meet new people in a place that isn't filled with crazy people.
>>
>>35550025

idk dude, my weed use this past semester motivated me to work a lot harder and it was actually my best semester yet at college
>>
>>35552434
Point taken, it's getting a little expensive anyways.
>>
>>35552398
god youre so thick headed and retarded i cant even comprehend what youre trying to say

are you argueing that weed is healthy for you? because its so obviously not

we are not arguing on a blank slate on this completely new drug called weed lmao

people have known for decades with countless studies of its negative effects which you can find in about .5 seconds with a simple google search that weed is simply bad for you and has secondary demotivational effects, hence its illegal, dumbass

I was proudly born in new york and im never leaving lol, and i dont do shit cuz im just a college student

god you must be fucking bored to say all that crap
>>
>>35552378
poe's law in effect
>>
>>35552087
>>35552186
>>35552249
>all opiates are heroin
Opium is sap.
>>
>>35552458
>proudly born in New York
New Yorkers, ladies and gentlemen. Fucking New Yorkers.

Have you guys noticed New Yorkers can't describe anything outside their city? They can tell you where Bushwick is in a second, but if you ask them where Texas is, they point to the other side of the world.

Even in movies about New York, there's two main settings:
>NYC
>"the country" (everything outside of NYC)

New Yorkers man, they don't know anything.

>>35552511
>all opiates are heroin
Never said that. Just if you're doing heroin, it's a good sign you're already fucked by opiate addiction.
>>
do peyote instead, young wanderer
>>
File: mfw.jpg (32 KB, 330x499) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
32 KB, 330x499
>>35552458
>>35552378
>But what about claims of cannabis' damaging effect of cognition? A review of the scientific literature indicates that rumors regarding the "stoner stupid" stereotype are unfounded. According to clinical trial data published this past spring in the American Journal of Addictions, cannabis use -- including heavy, long-term use of the drug -- has, at most, only a negligible impact on cognition and memory.

>Previous trials tell a similar tale. An October 2004 study published in the journal Psychological Medicine examining the potential long-term residual effects of cannabis on cognition in monozygotic male twins reported "an absence of marked long-term residual effects of marijuana use on cognitive abilities." A 2003 meta-analysis published in the Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society also "failed to reveal a substantial, systematic effect of long-term, regular cannabis consumption on the neurocognitive functioning of users who were not acutely intoxicated," and a 2002 clinical trial published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal determined, "Marijuana does not have a long-term negative impact on global intelligence."

>Finally, a 2001 study published in the journal Archives of General Psychiatry found that long-term cannabis smokers who abstained from the drug for one week "showed virtually no significant differences from control subjects (those who had smoked marijuana less than 50 times in their lives) on a battery of 10 neuropsychological tests." Investigators further added, "Former heavy users, who had consumed little or no cannabis in the three months before testing, [also] showed no significant differences from control subjects on any of these tests on any of the testing days."

Sourced in the credits here:
http://norml.org/component/zoo/category/cannabis-and-the-brain-a-user-s-guide#Cognition

>..With all the other benefits listed.
>..including neuroprotection
>and neurogenesis
>>
>>35552458
>I was proudly born in new york and im never leaving
Glad to know your opinion is absolutely worthless and should be discarded.
>>
Is New York really that bad? I live in Seattle and thought about moving there for a year, didn't know weed was not legal there though :(
>>
>>35552183

More to the point, who is still willing to work for assholes that drugtest employees? Skill up and find real work.

Most jobs are monkey work as it stands. Anyone who demeans you with drug tests will never see you as a person regardless of results.
>>
>>35552619
All memes aside, it's mixed. You'll love all the great bars and specialty shops, and then you'll hate having to step over shit and trash everywhere and having to worry about where in the city you are. If you can deal with stupid, obnoxious sheltered idiots, then you'll be fine. If you like dealing with decent people, then you won't like it.

That's about all I can say. Try visiting for like a week and see how you see it honestly.
>>
File: index.jpg (115 KB, 700x650) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
115 KB, 700x650
>>35551866
this. I had a solid 1.2 GPA in high school and was in danger of failing. My buddy gave me some 10mg XR Adderall back in junior year and I was amazed at how easy all this public school shit really was. I went to a psychiatrist and told him my story and got on a daily prescription of 20mg XR and 10 mg IR. Been doing bretty good in school ever since and became first in my family to go to college. feels good
>>
I'm not mentally stable enough for marijuana. I've smoked a decent amount when I did smoke, but it's like every time I smoked I lost my mind a little bit more. Especially dabs. I stopped smoking and haven't looked back. But that's just me, I still support legal marijuana and peoples' right to use it.
>>
>>35554304
Wouldn't it be neat if mental issues were fixed with nutrition?

> >>35551898
>>
>>35554513
Also, I had a bit of extra mental activity until I started stretching. Tightness is stress; and stretching also increases circulation.
>>
>>35550025
>tea
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.