[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what can I do once I have strong hands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: CYSWhL1WYAAGvRG.png (397 KB, 599x339) Image search: [Google]
CYSWhL1WYAAGvRG.png
397 KB, 599x339
So what can I do once I have strong hands?
What do you guys recommend I do to get juicy hands and why do I want them?
>>
Check out a store that sells climbing supplies. Rock climbing ability is largely determined by hand strength.
>>
be happy that you have big forearms? why do you even lift?
>>
You can open unopened bottles of ketchup
>>
ummm why are the easier ones advertised with women on the packaging while the harder ones have men? Its 2016, i thought we were past this sexist bullshit.
>>
>>35549836
Do those things work?
>>
>>35550084
and racist. Black people aren't that strong desu
>>
>>35550084
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
Men are stronger than women.
Biology is not sexist.

Facts that contradict your agenda seem to be ignored though.
>>
>>35549919
Not always. I grip n ripped a phonebook in like 1/8s and then ripped down the spine in two spots. The next day I had severe trouble opening a twist off beer bottle.

Also don't get those grippers. Get captains of crush ones.
>>
>>35549836
I too wonder if these things work. My friend's dad is one of them genius mechanic and he always has one of these with him, but I don't know if he's got strong grip from being a mechanic or from that.
>>
Shake hands with girls' boyfriends and crush their hands
>>
>today filling my car up with gas
>grill parks behind me glance at her
>a minute later she says "Excuse me, my gas cap is stuck. Could you help me with it?"
>walk over to it and unscrew it with no effort
>she says "Oh, am I really that weak..?"
>say "Nah, it was stuck on there pretty tight, but after I got it started it came off easily"
>tell her to have a great day, get in my car, and drive off

At least I can help people open things, right?
>>
>>35550128
I can close the coc 2 and I destroy hands with them. I also have baby hands too which makes it weirder.

I went from not even being able to close the #1 too to the 2 so I know I've gained strength. My grip and forearms are pretty strong now. I don't even use it that much either I just test what I can tear apart now.
>>
>>35550150
>At least I can help people open things, right?
Sounds like you could have got her number if you played it right.
>>
>>35550115
How are you dumb enough to fall for this toddler poop-in-pants intelligence level bait?
>>
File: EISIR.jpg (6 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
EISIR.jpg
6 KB, 215x250
>>35550182
Stupid is what I do.
>>
>>35550122
>captain of crush ones
not mirin that price desu senpai
>>
>>35549836
>tfw you'll never squeeze grippers so hard you get a sex change and then turn into Mighty Joe Young
>>
>>35549836
I think you can rip a deck of cards in half

>>35550115
>Patriarchy records records on a site built by a man
yeah nothing at all supsicious about that
>>
>>35550105
kekek.. just saw the gorilla
>>
>>35550150
>be me a girl getting gas
>see a cutie also pumping gas
>play the weakling and have him come get my gas cap off to get him to talk to me
>turns out he is autistic or gay

fml
>>
>>35550150
>>35550162
>>35554730
i'm curious; how would he succesfully gon about this? Like, "Oh yeah, it was just tight but I got it. anyway, can i get your number?"

Seems kind of autistic to ask her for number after helping unscrew a fucking gas pump. but i feel like there's a better way he couldve done to get her digits
>>
>>35549919
grip strength != torque

though it does help you hold on, you still ultimately have to be able to twist
>>
>>35554779
You start a casual conversation with her and then ask her out.
>>
>>35554779
it's an ice breaker. You bullshit then say something stupid along the lines of well now you owe me a favor so I'm gonna need your number so I can hit you up in case I can't open the jar of big dick lotion I've got at home.
>>
>>35554957
A favor? You're clearly a virgin

>>35554779
You say "Hey let's swap numbers so if you need anything with anything else you can just call."
>>
>>35554957
more or less this.. except maybe not the dick lotion part

also back onto subject. I was looking at a set of grip trainers online. It was a 3 pack at 100, 150, and 200 for about $30. Is that a good price and starting resistance?
>>
You could probably tear someone's heart out through their chest like in Indiana Jones.
>>
>>35554982
sorry guy, my job is talking to people. She's not going to look at it like omg he thinks I owe him something now, she's gonna look at it like you're a playful dork who made her laugh. Pull your head out of your ass. It's proven that people like you more when you ask them/have them do a favor for you.

.>>35555038
I was gonna say pickle jar but wanted someone to actually try this line.
>>
>>35554676
> can be edit by anyone even girls
You are letting it stay up therefore you don't dispute the claim
>>
>>35555038
I only paid 100 for 4 coc grippers. The highest I got was the 2.5 which is 235 iirc. The 1 is like 140 or something. The shit you get in super markets and sporting stores is like 70
>>
Senior doin' strength training for 3yrs. Frankly, friends and family shocked at my progress - persistence, conditioning, and diet. Grip strength has always sucked since youth. Old school trainer informed me "CofC" grips.

Peace.
>>
Doxtor.fit is the best advice
check em for proof
>>
>>35554779
>wow I must be such a weakling for not being able to twist it off
>haha the only reason I got it in the first place is because you loosened it up for me. I'm anon by the way
>>
Get these. Their cheap and you can vary the training in all kinds of ways.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.