[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 7% bf before starting to lift (skeletor mode) >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>tfw 7% bf before starting to lift (skeletor mode)
>tfw gained 8kg of muscle in about 5 months
>tfw also gained some fat, almost 13% bf now
My face is starting to get fat and my brain is just shouting "fuck it all, just drop this lifting shit and get a single digit bf again."

I have no idea what to do /fit/... I have a gf but I don't feel as attractive now.
Give me advice, pls.
>>
>>35549609
fuck off then, fatty
>>
>>35549648
Thanks for the advice, I guess...
>>
>>35549609

i really doubt you were 8% BF
>>
>>35549670
6,9% actually.
>>
>>35549609
Cardio for the fat burning.
When you put in like 2-3 runs a week of duration 45 minutes or more, you'll go back to skeleton mode easily.
>>
>>35549609

you also didnt gain 8kg of muscle in 5 months retard unless you are on gear

a normal human being gains ~4-5kg in his first years of lifting (of actual lean body mass incl noob gains) .. cut this number in half for your 2nd year.. can be exceeded with super human genetics to maybe 7kg but thats the 0.0001% with perfect diet and schedule, sleep and all that

for comparison .. Hodge Twins gained 25 lbs of muscle of the course of 4 years

>>35549678

self diagnosed or did you make a proper scan? pics? were you anorexic or something?
>>
>>35549685
Well, I began lifting weighing 50kg with 6,9% bf (46,5kg lean mass) (and yes, it was properly scanned and measured, wasn't self diagnosed).
I now weigh 62kg with 12,8% bf (54kg lean mass).

>>35549681
Won't that fuck with my gains?
>>
>>35549720

i dont really believe this but ok

are you on steroids?

pics?
>>
>>35549729
Man, I have no reason to be lying.
I don't have any before pics and my gains aren't really that noticeable aesthetically wise. My shoulders just got wider, my biceps/triceps got like three times bigger, my lats got bigger too. Some decent gains on the upper chest and legs as well.
But then again, I was literally a skeleton.

I've been eating about 400cal above maintenance (about 2600 in total) and protein shakes.
Thing is, even though I got fatter, I still fit in a 28 waist.
I do have fat in the lombar region and lower stomach.
>>
>>35549784

the thing is what you are describing is physically pretty much impossible in 5 months

so you are either get the wrong measurements or you are lying lol

why do you get 2 dexa scans in 5 months? are you under supervision by doctors?
>>
>>35549654

Don't ever reply to me again unless you have something worth contributing.
>>
>>35549803
Nope.
When I joined the gym they measured everything, then I switched to another gym and they measured me again.
>>
>>35549828

lol .. i asked if you got it measured probably ..

these gym meme measurements are usually FAR OFF

trust me .. you need a Dexa Scan to get real numbers.
>>
File: 1451420304884.png (75 KB, 159x157) Image search: [Google]
1451420304884.png
75 KB, 159x157
>>35549828
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>35549828
>gym measurements

Also if you are worried about your bf then eat less it's not fucking rocket science
>>
>>35549837
So either I had a higher bf% in the beginning or now?

>>35549866
Well yeah, but if I'm at a caloric deficit I won't gain shit, right?
>>
>>35549870
or both times.. and, yes, if you are at a deficit, you won't gain. try calorie cycling if you're worried about fat
>>
>>35549884
So wouldn't it be better to just bulk now and then start cutting when I have a decent amount of muscle?
>>
>>35549904
well, yeah, it would.. but you said you what you said at OP, so perhaps building slowly without as much fat is better for you mentally
>>
>>35549931
Yeah, I guess. I'm really self conscious but I'll probably just start doing cardio so I can marginally burn some fat while still gaining the biggest amount of muscle I can.
That whole caloric deficit seems a bit complex.

Thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>35549978
>caloric deficit
I mean caloric cycle.
>>
>>35549978
>>35550058
Intermittent Fasting then
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.