[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I attain a body like Zac Efron? How long? This is my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 1660x1660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 1660x1660
How would I attain a body like Zac Efron? How long? This is my current body and my goal.
>>
>>35549418
Literally look exactly the same but with less shoulders, arms, and chest. Just keep doing what ever crappy routine you are doing and you will get there in 3 years time.
>>
>>35549418
looks like you're pretty much there already.

good job op
>>
>>35549418
Do a bro split for a year and never work legs. Cut for 3 months. You will have OP body.

He is absolutely tiny.
>>
Thank you guys, Im only 5'8 and I don't want to be massive I just want a nice toned summer body to show off.
>>
Jealous ass niggaz... OP just keep doing what you are doing.
You are almost there and you know it....
>>
File: cheetah.jpg (99 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
cheetah.jpg
99 KB, 640x427
>>35549431
>3 years
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 538x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 538x556
>>35549484
I'm trying my best, I went to the gym for 3 months and then I stopped going because I thought something was wrong with my lungs but it turned out to be anxiety. This was about 3 months ago back when I had a shitty windows phone too so it came out kind of blurry
>>
>>35549418

man, you almost there. hollywood stars have photoshop and make up, in a year you will be like zac
>>
>>35549552
Thank you, I've never been so motivated to accomplish something I appreciate all of you guys, I'm going to keep pushing and do whatever it takes
>>
>>35549458
>toned
>people falling for this bait
>>
>>35549431
>3 years
That's achievable In 1 year with good genetics or 18 months with average genetics.
>>
>>35549539
You need to eat. You might be a good candidate for GOMAD
>>
>>35549573
What do you mean? What else is it? It's not buff so what would it be called?
>>
>>35549585
That was 3 months ago I'm op
>>
>>35549418
fucking sucks being you if that's the best you can hope for

go suck a bag of dicks OP
>>
>>35549580
>>
He looks way more ripped here, wat gives.
>>
>>35549751
Prob busted out some push-ups before coming on stage

May just have had his diet better at the time
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 540x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 540x922
>>35549668
I box at mayweathers gym in Las Vegas I have to get up to a certain weight that's kinda all I have to hope for you idiot
>>
>>35549418
>do pushups a couple of times a week, jog around the neighborhood a couple of times a week, meticulously calorie count
>be consistent for 8 months or so continuously
>>
>>35549539
Just eat more man
>>
>>35549751
It's almost like every photo was not taken at the same time and people's bodies change
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.