[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I had a badass an aesthetic scar on my body. An excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: tfwtointelligenttonotlift.png (80 KB, 263x199) Image search: [Google]
tfwtointelligenttonotlift.png
80 KB, 263x199
I wish I had a badass an aesthetic scar on my body. An excuse to show off my abs when I tell girls about the crazy story how it happend
>>
Stop being a pussy & give yourself a scar.
>>
>>35549059
will it hurt?
>>
>>35549085
it will be extremly painful.
>>
>>35549085
Probably. Get drunk first. Pop some pills. Do what you got to do.
>>
>>35549099
for whom?
>>
>>35549099
you're a big guy
>>
Just get a tattoo ;^)
>>
>>35549132
I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>35549045
I have multiple. The stories are all pretty shit. The only vaguely interesting one is from a dog attacking me when I was in primary school. They're mostly due to being drunk and/or doing something stupid.
>>
>>35549107
Apparently it's not very good to get drunk before you hurt yourself because alcohol is a vasodilator. Don't cut yourself after using L-Arginine, drinking beet juice, or alcohol.
IIRC caffeine has some vasoconstricting properties, so take some of that and get pumped as fuck and JUST DO IT.
Slash across your chest and say you got it while trying to have an argument with some gentlemen in Compton about the evolution of species and black people in society or something.
Or just get a tattoo and say you got it to cover up a scar.
>>
>>35549181
wouldn't opiates be the best solution?

And for a scar in the face just use some coke
>>
File: stanley.gif (794 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
stanley.gif
794 KB, 500x281
>>35549045
>Fucking around with new pocketknife
>Accidentally slice open back of hand
>2 inch cut, bleeding everywhere
>Flap of skin dangling like an old man's cock in the locker room
>Probably need stitches, don't want to admit how retarded I am to family and a doctor
>Wrap the hand for a week, let the scar form
>Horribly obvious to everyone who looks at my hand
>Tell people I sliced it open while fighting off a mugger in Buffalo
>Sometimes they believe me
>Usually they look at me like pic related

I wish I had a bullet wound in the upper torso, something that would draw sympathy from mirin girls
>>
>>35549045
1) drink 50mg of benzodiazepam you won't feel shit
2) take razor and make a large cut across your stomach
3) realize just a tiny cut will look gay and you need to cut a wider cat-eye shape to look like scarface (or scar-abs lol)
4) proceed to make a wider cut since you're high and don't give a shit
5) bandage the wound
6) realize you don't know how to bandage the wound so you keep bleeding
7) drink some vodka to relief the stress
8) die from asphyxiation caused by taking multiple CNS depressants at the same time
9) ???
10) PROFIT
>>
File: 1451131899267.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451131899267.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>tfw i got a scar on my stomach but i have no idea were it came form
>>
>>35549116
For you
>>
>>35549181
Actually one of the biggest medical studies undertaken with almost 200,000 samples found that being drunk reduced the severity of injury and complications.
> Friedman analyzed all 190,612 patients treated at Illinois' trauma centers between 1995 and 2009 who were tested for blood-alcohol content, with levels ranging from zero to 0.5 percent at time of admission. (Blood-alcohol levels above about 0.35 percent can be fatal.) He found that with the exception of burn injuries, the mortality rates of all types of traumatic injury decreased as the blood-alcohol content of victims rose. [7 Ways Alcohol Affects Your Health]

>At the upper bounds of intoxication, mortality rates were cut by nearly 50 percent, said Friedman. The effect, however, was not equally strong for all types of trauma, with victims of penetrating injuries, such as gunshot and stab wounds, seeming to show the greatest benefit from alcohol.

>Friedman broke his data into subgroups, classified by severity and type of injury, before drawing any conclusions, to account for the possibility that drinkers suffer a disproportionate amount of relatively minor traumatic injuries.

http://www.livescience.com/24979-alcohol-injury-outcome.html

I'd find the actual study for you but I'm about to go to bed and can't be fucked.
>>
>>35549045
scars are not aesthetic. They are indication of a damaged body. Some girls like it, of course but not all of them.
>>
I have a scar right between my abs from a surgery, does that count?
>>
>>35549237
i have a little scar on my pinky finger and my mother has the same fucking scar in the same fucking finger,neither of us know where it came from. spooky
>>
I have a scar going down my forehead after running into the corner of a wall chasing a balloon as a toddler.
>>
>>35549237
It's called a belly button.
>>
>>35549267
Hey thanks, that's really interesting.
I do wonder what the stats are like when the victims don't have immediate access to professional health care, though.
Like, if one of these anons here get hammer face smashed and cut themselves up, I don't think they're too like to call emergency services right after. Of course, one could also argue that whatever wounds the fellows here inflict likely wouldn't be life-threatening in the first place, so I'm probably just arguing with nobody for the sake of arguing.

The human body is ridiculously good at repairing itself, too. Don't suppose anyone has the link to that blog where that crazy girl cut herself crazy deep?
>>
Who here non-aesthetic appendix removal scar from belly button to pubic hairs
>>
>>35549144
Yes you are
>>
>>35549045
"i've got this scar here
Lift shirt
It's faded quite a bit but..."
They won't even look. If they do, they will pretend they see it. /thread
>being this sperged

Alternatively you could try not being a boring piece of shit
>>
I have scar on my left upper arm from closing a car door on myself.
My left ring finger is crooked because I stuck it between a door when I was a kid and the top came off.
Left forearm full of cuts from being an emo faggot.
A scar on my left shin from slipping on a stone bench.

So basically all my scars tell I'm an idiot. Most scars do.
>>
>>35549231
>Buffalo
Hi neighbor
>>
>>35549045
I have a lot of scars on my body, biggest one on my right shoulder, and I'm embarassed to take off shirt in public
>>
There was a thread several months ago about some skinny guy making a scar across his >chest because his girlfriend left him or something. What ever happened to that guy?
>>
>>35549604
Hey I remember that thread.. I hope he sees it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.