[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>red pill You are transported back into your 15 yr old body.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 543x271
>red pill
You are transported back into your 15 yr old body. You have all the knowledge of health and fitness you do now.You can't future other knowledge to get rich. You simply live out your life again but now have the chance to live it /fit/

>blue pill
You are in your current body and given the worlds greatest home gym, a personal chef to cook all your meals to your desired macros and a doctor who will give you any cycle you desire. Also given $100 000 US dollars.
>>
>>35548033

blue, of course. and this is coming from a recovering fatasfatass.
>>
Blue.
>>
>>35548046
I grew up chubby and the idea of reliving it all but changing it from chubby to fit is temping as fuck. My life improved dramatically after I got fit, uni marks got better, looked better, better with girls, made more money. I wouldn't mind redoing it all and doing it right this time
>>
red pill so fast
>>
>>35548033

It was never a matter of knowledge, always a matter of willpower/desire
>>
>>35548033
hmm, good question. Considering that I was an asshole who didn't give a shit about anything when I was 15, I wouldnt start getting /fit/, even with the knowledge. Fuck being a teenager with all those confused 'I don't know what to do with my life' feelings

Blue pill. Invest half of that money somehow to make a better income and start a good life now instead of dwelling on past. I'd spend that other half probably on travelling.
>>
File: 1426565191732.jpg (37 KB, 338x553) Image search: [Google]
1426565191732.jpg
37 KB, 338x553
>>35548033
red pill, so i could forestall my crohns disease :(
>>
>>35548152
:(
>>
>>35548033
Blue pill of fucking course.
Red pill sucks.
I don't know that anything about fitness that couldn't be found in books or the internet. I would also be a minor living with my horrible drug addict parents in the ghetto with absolutely no fucking money, friends, or prospects
I would als
>>
So fitness knowledge is all that I retain? Not general wisdom and life experience?
>>
File: 1348371155087.jpg (42 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1348371155087.jpg
42 KB, 480x600
>>35548033
>Take blue pill
>Sell homegym
>Sell chef
>Lots of money together with the 100k
>Invest some of it
>Keep living like nothing's changed

I don't need your charity pills, I'm happy. Fight me faggot

pic related
>>
>>35548033

blue

being fit earlier wouldn't get 100k USD
>>
> Blue Pill
Aka the Autist Pill. A home gym and receptive doctor so you don't have to try basic human communication. A chef because you're too God damn lazy to make your own tendies. $100k so you don't have to leave the house to socialize at a job.
> Red Pill
The Normy choice. Not only do you get some youth back, but you get all the chances to fuck the girls you missed out on because you were too young to see the signs. Have an opportunity to correct your mistakes because you've actually matured out of your mother's basement and have some fucking knowledge.
>>
Red pill sounds shit the only difference is that you were lifting at 15 if you weren't already. I'll take the chef and 100k, not everyone was a fat piece of shit at 15.
>>
>>35548263
>because you were too young to see the signs. Have an opportunity to correct your mistakes because you've actually matured out of your mother's basement and have some fucking knowledge.
You only keep fitness knowledge according to OPs rules. You're the same autismo faggot aside from that.
>>
>Go back in time
>Try in school this time
>Practice social skills
>Make friends
>Understand and get treatment for depression
>Get fit
>Use my new skills and character to make the cute woman at work like me

Sounds like it would be a nice plan, but I think I need to find a different ending.
>>
>>35548323
Except you only keep your fitness knowledge. You're still a faggot.
>>
re-living the worst years of my life? No, thanks.

My current body is okay for normies and I'm not autistic enough to believe that you need zyzz' body to get laid or a gf. And a hundred fuckin thousand dollars? Blue of course.
>>
>>35548352

I can make my own rules, bruh. You gonna make me pretend the way OP wants me to?
>>
blue pill 100%

i already have a semi-ok body and a semi-ok job. $100k would let me go back to school and get my master's, a personal chef would save me hella time, and a nuts home gym would be incredible.
>>
>>35548033
Red pill.

I've become a huge balled badass for non-fit related reasons and I think I would ruin my high school with my current personality.
As if you wouldn't want to bang all those missed opportunities?

>>35548352
WHAT!?!
>>
Red pill, I fucked my body up when I was fifteen and it's still messing with me getting to my goals now. I'd also get my teeth taken care of on my parents dime instead of paying several thousand dollars out of pocket to fix the damages from being a dumb faggot teenager
>>
If red pill means i get sent back in time to when i was 15 then im sure as fuck choosing that. Fuck fitness, ill use my inheritance to invest in facebook/apple early and laugh at 100k dollars.
>>
red pill

blue pill is for poor people
>>
>>35548033
Definitly blue pill, I was like a fucking fitness guru at 15 knew almost just as much as I do know.
>>
>>35548033
Why the FUCK wouldn't you pick blue?
>>
>>35548723
getting a decade of my life back vs getting a year worth of salary?
You'er a poorfag, aren't you anon?
>>
>>35548033
Blue pill.

Fucking hell it's not like there's much to know about getting /fit/. It's 90% discipline, and everybody says "If I got sent back in time I'd do it right this time!" but it never works out.

Now, if I had a home gym, a chef to cook me different meals every day, which also fit my macros and calorie count to the letter, which would probably save hours of time every day, I would be set in terms of discipline because all I would have to do is work out and eat.

And 100,000
>>
>>35548033
Blue pill if only because I don't trust the red. If I don't bring any of my wisdom with me into my old self the fitness knowledge is a total waste. I also wouldn't want to be 15 in this day and age.

If I could bring my wisdom and most of my knowledge back with me (except financial things or whatever) back with me and travel back to 2004 then sure, gimmie the red.
>>
>>35548033
Obviously red, since 100k is not that much and time is more valuable than money. Plus, being fit got me confidence, which would be extremely useful in not fucking up what I fucked up.
>>
File: 1451244992540.jpg (3 KB, 101x125) Image search: [Google]
1451244992540.jpg
3 KB, 101x125
>>35548152

Dude I'm so sorry bro.
>>
Blue pill obviously. Only a fag would choose red pill. With blue pill you get fit and rich. With red pill you get just fit.
>>
>>35548033
Red pill. time is the most precious resource. Literally, you could just put all your money in stocks you know that are going up in value. aka apple, netflix, cisco, etc.
>>
>>35548697
Yeah, sure, good luck investing big time with 15

>MOM PLEASE, I SWEAR THE APPLE STOCK IS GONNA EXPLODE
>No we are not gonna buy you another iPod!
>MOM NO, THE STOCK YOU MUST INVEST PLEASE

I don't think it would work.
>>
>>35549004
That would make a somewhat funny movie.
Dude goes back in time but can't convince anyone to invest, so has to rob banks etc to get money to invest
>>
>>35549078
Or he could just save his pocket money and buy bitcoins
>>
Blue ofc, why would i want to get older
>>
>>35548376
This

Red is no real tangible pros, in some cases a con

Blue is all pros
>>
>>35548915
Why wouldn't you want to be fifteen in this day and age?
>>
redpill because I'm 33 y-o and missed out on teen pussy due to fatass gamer nerd status back then
>>
>>35548033
I'd take red pill if I also get the phone number of this girl before my brother got to her and impregnated her.
>>
>>35549895
... story/pic ?
>>
>>35548033
Blue.

But I'd take red if I were to get transported back to my "15 year old" body, except it has the same proportions that I do now and is pre-final growth spurt.
>>
>>35548352
Red pill for sure, I'm actually pretty normal just struggled with fitness early in life. I'd bet everyone picking blue is underage or literal autist.
>>
Blue pill easy

>100k for investing to make more money
>personal home gym is absolutely GOAT, save so much money from subscriptions

Those 2 alone would make it worth it, but you also get a free chef and doctor.
>>
File: 1445907241364.jpg (105 KB, 399x550) Image search: [Google]
1445907241364.jpg
105 KB, 399x550
>>35548177
>>35548938
don't worry. i will still make it even with CD.
>>
>>35548033
>have to go through high school again
I'd kill myself as soon as I realized what was going on.
>>
>>35548876
> and everybody says "If I got sent back in time I'd do it right this time!" but it never works out.

You know people who have time traveled?
>>
>Red Pill
Make it 12 years old and let me keep the rest of my knowledge, just without being able to predict the future because obviously the appearance of my present day consciousness would alter the course of history so nothing would be the same, it'd be unpredictable. Would be fun though, I'd probably drop out of school though immediately, I wouldn't be able to have a teacher tell me what to do.
>>
Posts like this confirm most of /fit/ is either NEETs or underage. Anyone over the age of 25 realizes that 100K is not a lot of money.

Shit I have peers who get >100K in just their fucking annual bonus.
>>
>>35548825
You ignoring the toppest tier gym, the chef, and the doctor m8? Far more valuable than going through high school again just to bang some dumb teens.
>>
>>35550353
Ayy
>>
File: animewifetho.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
animewifetho.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>35548033
>red pill
So I know how to lift weights but I don't know how to socialize?

Dumb as fuck OP, delete thread and try again.
>>
>>35548033

DEFINITELY blue pill. A personal chef for free, a world class gym, in my house, for free, and 100,000 dollars. Why would I want to live as a teenager again, even if I could be fit?
>>
Yellow pill- you get +2 intelligence and charisma (out of a 1-10 scale) nothing else is changed.
>>
>>35550378
>>35550508
>implying anything more than basic barbell, bench, rack is necessary
>implying cooking for yourself takes that much effort
>implying 100k is a lot
>implying getting 10+ extra years of youth would ever be worth less than anything in this world
>>
Money is relative. It can be earned.

Gyms are relative, they can be bought.

Cooking is a skill, it can be learned.

Steroids are physical, they can be gained.

Time is not, and it is unattainable.

Give me the red pill fella. I'll lose 40 pounds, get /fit/ and have an infinitely better high school experience than I did originally. Downside is that I'd be a teenager again and that was fucking terrible.
>>
Man, this is a hard one but only because I'm so autistic that I think too much into it. If I didn't retain all my memories, only info about health and nutrition, I would probably make exactly all the same mistakes and still end up miserable because my problems were all unrelated to health or fitness. If I retained my memories, it would be really tempting to go back to 15 and stop my life from self-destructing irreparably at age 16, but I think I would still be tormented from all the bad memories of my life currently. All in all I think it would be shit.

Blue pill for sure, since then I could at least potentially secure the future. I don't think I could save my past in any scenario
>>
>>35548205
What if the chef wasn't black? You wouldn't be able to sell him
>>
>>35548033
Red pill
>Rake in pussy
>start insta/cross fit fad
>not be old anymore
>don't waste time being musician then being accountant
>don't waste 6years oneitis
>>
>>35548033
blue pill

there's no way i could handle re-living high school, especially if i can only use my current fitness knowledge. I'd still be my anti-social low self-esteem self.
plus, its 100,000 dollars.
>>
File: 1449368186325.jpg (142 KB, 796x606) Image search: [Google]
1449368186325.jpg
142 KB, 796x606
>>35550071
Definitely adding you to my motivation list. Keep up the hard work!
>>
>>35548152
how did you get it
>>
>>35548033
Time is everything. Red pill.
Also, I would make sure to never open 4chan.org in my whole life.
>>
>>35548033
blue pill
i'm doing pretty well so far
i'd put all $100k into $VGR stock
>>
>>35548033
Red pill.
>>
>>35548033
>red pill
Wait 6 years to find a gf
Also 8 more years of exams and studying
>blue pill
Have a gf, almost at masters, plus whatever bonuses the pill gives you

Not even a dilemma
>>
File: 130 to 142.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
130 to 142.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>35548033

>You are transported back into your 15 yr old body.

I want this pill, regardless of everything else.
>>
Red
>>
>>35550800

>having a motivation list

Never going to make it fuccboi
>>
>>35548033
red pill, not because of gainz its because of personal reasons.
>>
>>35548033
Blue.
>>
>>35548102
This
>>
>>35550838

I bet he got it from accutane
>>
>>35548033

Red Pill. Getting /fit/ early on would have changed the game and given me much better outlets to express my pubertal rage rather than drugs and I would have gotten some high school poontang.
>>
Red pill 100%
>>
Red pill. I often fantasize about going back to high school and doing things differently.That would be my chance.
>>
File: image_47.jpg (59 KB, 357x611) Image search: [Google]
image_47.jpg
59 KB, 357x611
Red pill to chase girls of my past, which means I'll be rejecting myself and be unhappy

Blue pill to try to live out my days with regrets of oneitises, which means I'll be living the rest of my days in what if.. And be unhappy
>>
>>35553014
Forgive me zyzz, I tried.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.