[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I come to you for advice. TL:DR version, can I live off of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: alexa-cannon-on-base.jpg (219 KB, 1066x1496) Image search: [Google]
alexa-cannon-on-base.jpg
219 KB, 1066x1496
I come to you for advice.

TL:DR version, can I live off of mass gainer shake, protein shake, vitamin supplements, and rice without killing my gains?

DR version: I currently pay 1200 a month for a shitty apartment, I live on an Island and space is extremely limited. I was considering buying a house, but a 770 square foot house, which is small than my apartment, would cost about 250k, which means I would be paying close to 2k a month in rent and utilities (I live someplace very cold, so heat would be expensive)

I don't mind being cold so much, but you have to keep a house heated or pipes freeze and other nasty shit.

I make 70k a year, that being said, I'm not going to pay 300 dollars a square foot, and I'm tired of paying other peoples mortgages with rent.

So I'm considering just living in a van under the bridge like Chris Farley back when he was still funny.

That being said,

I won't be able to meal prep, I know mass gainer shakes are not ideal, real food is best, but could I live off of mass gainer shakes for a few months supplemented with protein shake and rice cooked over my camp stove?
>>
Be better if you added beans to the rice. You probably wouldn't die of it if you did it for just a few months.
>>
If your trying to live in a van that sounds kind of harsh but theres this famous baseball player who has a 2.5million 4 year contract who lives in a van i forgot his name though
>>
>>35546457
Daniel Norris
>>
How will you wash your clothes and brush your teeth
>>
>>35546775
he'd have to join a 24hr gym

>>35546404
why don't you just look for roommates and move in somewhere
I don't think you're prepared for how shitty living in a van would be. (you just stated its cold where you live)
>>
>>35546404
I cant imagine being on that diet would be all that great for you after a week or two.

Consider adding some variety into your diet by including some food that dont require refrigeration to that list. PB, Dried Fruits, Beef Jerky. Basically, anything a backpacker would eat.
>>
>>35546404
Mass gainer and protein shakes are expensive, just make pea soup and lentils on your stove, if you soak them for a few hours before they will cook in under 30 minutes.

For protein buy cured meats, stuff like salami, ham, or summer sausage.

Peanut butter and bread/crackers is good too.

Buy vegetables as you need them.
Another reason you shouldn't do your plan is that eating nothing but nutrient shakes and rice will make you shit your brains out.
>>
File: 6636500.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6636500.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
>>35546404
>I live someplace very cold, so heat would be expensive
>My plan is to sleep outside
>>
>>35546404
I don't understand what the problem is. Are you in America? I live in NYC and when I was making 75k I paid about $1700 a month for a one bedroom and had plenty of money for other stuff.
>>
>>35546404
Where do you live? I lived off Joylent (eu version of Soylent) for 6 months straight for €155 a month
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.