[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting plug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 83572_5.jpg (90 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
83572_5.jpg
90 KB, 650x650
Am using pic related for heavy lifts. Does prevent prolaps but can be kinda dry going in, and uncomfortable moving.

Read that coconut oil is a great lube but have some questions.

I'm concerned about the smell. Is it noticeable?
Also, how viscous or slippery is it? If it makes the plug so buttery it slides right out during a work-out, it defies the purpose of using one. Anyoen any experiences with lube?
>>
>>35545896
>trying this hard to meme
>>
>>35545896
do you add the weight of the plug to your squat?
it seems heavy
>>
>>35545911

No, it doesn't weigh more than the smallest hand weights cardio bunnies use, which makes the weight negligable.
>>
>>35545896
i like to go in dry otherwise it slips out to easily
>>
File: 59960335.jpg (69 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
59960335.jpg
69 KB, 407x405
>>35545896

I would go with the coconut oil. No one will notice the smell over the smell of sweat, and it prevents/treats hammerroids.
>>
>>35545901

I heard coconut oil prevents athlete's food and other fungus you can pick up in the gym. I'm not entirely convinced of the benefits of lifting plugs yet though.
>>
>>35545949

What do you do to prevent discomfort?
>>
>>35545966
Actually yes. Coconut is a naturally occurring source of caprylic acid which breaks down the cellular structure of fungus.
>>
Tbh senpai
>>
These threads are so unfunny they post screencaps of them in /v/ cringe threads.
>>
>>35546665
Voat?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.