[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone on this board just a faggot lifter who cant hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: crossfit-memes3.jpg (39 KB, 701x388) Image search: [Google]
crossfit-memes3.jpg
39 KB, 701x388
Is everyone on this board just a faggot lifter who cant hold onto his muscle mass whilst still enduring hard cardio sesions?!

Honestly you fkn plebs..... lifting is NOT fitness..... i can gaurentee you that any of you chumps who simply "lift" couldnt last a day on the end of a shovel or last a military training exercise longer than 1 week....

Get your head around the fact that all you are doing is ruining your bodies for the oppurtunity to show off your egos and fuck women....

real fitness isnt in a gym, its earned through countless kilometres and many hours of maximum heart rate.....

and how ever much fucking money you spend on protiens and supplements i can tell you know that your literally just pissing it all out of your tiny penises...

TLDR

LIFTING IS NOT FITNESS

FITNESS IS NOT MEASURED IN GAINZ

FITNESS IS MEASURED BY ENDURANCE
>>
>>35545119
Bike road racer here, yeah, most of /fit/ are pussies with no mental toughness, all they can stand is 5-6 reps of anything. 4 hours on a bike would kill them, even running more than 30 minutes would kill most of them.
>>
>>35545119

Lifter here. Used to swim competitively, I like mountain biking. You may only go 8 miles in two hours, but the views and the calm of nature make it more enjoyable than any other cardio.
>>
>>35545119

>show off your egos and fuck women

What else is there to life?
>>
>>35545119
>>35545199
Lifting in its own way is rough.
Going in everyday even when you feel like shit is an accomplishment
I surfed for 8 years
We would go out multiple days in a row and paddle for 10 hours straight
Thats about 30 hours of cardio in three days with maybe 6 hours of sleep
I lift till i cannot lift, i sweat till i cannot sweat
Not everyone on this board is a SS faggot
>>
>>35545119
>dyel, the post
>>
>>35545119
If you waist your money on protein and supplements...you shouldnt be lifting
You are an ignorant /k/ /mlg/ /pol/ dyel faggot
>>
>>35545257
Respect.
>>
>>35545119
Shit son, we just like the gym, I like getting my body into shape, because I am not a fucking soldier, I am a normal fucking dude who wanted to NOT be a fucking fatass and actually look myself in the face when I look in the mirror in the morning and think "yeah, I won't kill myself today".

Fucking faggot, we didn't ask you if we are better than a fit marine, we just like GAINZ nigga.
>>
>>35545257
>implying surfing isn't 95% sitting around waiting for the next set to roll in
fuck off kook
>>
>>35545119
wrestled and played football 4 years in highschool. now my first year playing rugby...

nothing is more satisfying than making gains and seeing where you came from though. it's gotten to the point where i value lifting more than other sports because i like breaking my goals
>>
>>35546264
>has never surfed in a hurricane
>what is currents and rip tides
Learn surfing...faggot
>>
neat
>>
>>35546302
>surfing in blown out hurricane shit
>not using rip tides to pull you outside
ride ur costco foam board another 8 years kook
>>
File: 1445397975322.jpg (94 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1445397975322.jpg
94 KB, 622x626
>>
>>35546357
Kekity
Im from the gulf coast
All we have is blown out shit
Ive surfed waves 3 times my height thanks
To the gulfs waves.
I know what im talking about, faggot
>>
>>35545119
At the gym im probably 3:1 (lifting to cardio)
I spend 10 hours a week at the gym
>>
Endurance is useless in a modern society senpai.

All you are doing is running out of your joins vital cartilage faster than a weightlifter.

Unhealthy is having knee pain 20 years sooner than your counter parts
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.