[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt doing fucking POWER CLEANS next to me whole workout >want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1445714251436.jpg (305 KB, 586x800) Image search: [Google]
1445714251436.jpg
305 KB, 586x800
>qt doing fucking POWER CLEANS next to me whole workout
>want to ask about them cause I'm basically a cardiofag who does cable exercises and dumbbell work and also she is super cute
>don't because aspie faggot

>SHE tries to initiate conversation by asking me how much her barbell weighs
Ummm.... 20kg.. It's usually 20kg. I dunno but they're mostly 20kg without those plates
>too awkward so I just go back to adjusting the cable pulley and continuing my workout

How come I can't do shit even when the girl does most of the work FOR me. Fuck my life
>>
It doesn't matter how much the bar weighs you just count the plates.. You are both retarded
>>
>Tfw there's a grill at my gym who does SS
>Can almost squat 2pl8
>Too scared to talk to her
>>
>>35543500
Gains only make you attractive

You need the mental to talk to her, and by the looks of it youre a sperg. She only asked for the weight of the bar, not your dick.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/39qnwd/how_to_talk_to_everyone_you_see/

>inb4redditfag

this post is seriously gold. flip that invisible switch and make those social gains, brahs.
>>
>>35543578
She has talked to me before in the sauna (Irish sauna, so swimsuits, not naked). She wants to talk to me at the very least but I'm not good at making eye contact or keeping up the conversation
>>
>>35543500
How are 33 push ups and a 180 bench even on the same level? One is completely untrained and another is a few months lifting.
>>
>>35543500
Real advice? Pretend you're talking to a little kid or your grandma.

Also, make it a habit to chat up everyone you can. Not just girls, but everyone. Practice little quick jokes as replies. They don't even have to be funny at first, most people will just laugh and think your witty because you had the reflexes to respond. Keep at it. Think of interesting or funny variations of normal pleasantries, like when someone asks how are you? don't just say good, say "i'll be a lot better once the Stars win the cup this year; how bout you?" or whatever. Give strangers compliments, and ask questions. Smile, if you can remember. Drink some coffee and listen to upbeat music before you go out and greet the world to put you in a positive frame of mind for interacting with people.

You'll make it brah, if you can make a habit of going to the gym you can make a habit of talking to chicks.
>>
File: fedora 7.jpg (30 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
fedora 7.jpg
30 KB, 500x587
>>35543617
>Rather, I am simply aware that I am a good person, and a smart and social guy – and therefore I am entitled to enlighten other people with a thought or two from my interior monologue.
>>
File: fit rules.png (6 KB, 361x115) Image search: [Google]
fit rules.png
6 KB, 361x115
>>35543636
>>>/adv/
>>
>>35543761
>>35543617
Thanks my friends I will check this advice out.
Too bad I still have such poor eye contact. It's impossible to fix I feel.
>>
File: fedora 213.jpg (217 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedora 213.jpg
217 KB, 3000x1688
>>35543761
>make it a habit to chat up everyone you can. Not just girls, but everyone. Practice little quick jokes as replies. They don't even have to be funny at first, most people will just laugh and think your witty because you had the reflexes to respond. Keep at it. Think of interesting or funny variations of normal pleasantries, like when someone asks how are you? don't just say good, say "i'll be a lot better once the Stars win the cup this year; how bout you?" or whatever. Give strangers compliments, and ask questions. Smile, if you can remember. Drink some coffee and listen to upbeat music before you go out and greet the world to put you in a positive frame of mind for interacting with people.
>>
>>35543672
>33 push ups
>untrained
the average person can do maybe 10-20
Also a 180 pound bench is nothing impressive for someone who weights about that.
>>
>>35543788
eye contact is overrated. it's actually weird to stare at someone as you have a conversation. when we talk, we think, and when we think, we look off somewhere.

also,

STEP ONE: QUIT TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER
>>
File: Fedora 27.jpg (2 KB, 71x97) Image search: [Google]
Fedora 27.jpg
2 KB, 71x97
>>35543813
>eye contact is overrated
>>
>>35543807
That's the point; the average male is just that - average.
>>
>>35543517
Are you retarded? Weight is weight
>>
>>35543500
>average male body fat percentage in america is 17.6%
no
>>
>>35543825
People overly maintain eye contact when they're over acting. It's usually to pretend to be more sociable or more honest than they are.
>>
>>35543829
There are holes in the plates
>>
>>35543885
>>35543517
This is le most ebin meme
>>
I don't do eye contact either but I barely look at peoples faces either, is this autistic as fuck too?
>>
>>35543500
all the "it's about confidence" stuff you hear is 100% true. you almost have to stop caring for a few interactions, if that makes sense. talk to a girl like you're not interested in her, even if she's qt3.14. you usually dont get to talk to them much anyways, right? so just try talking normally. take your time between sentences and think about what you're going to say.

godspeed anon
>>
>>35543874
But you have to make SOME eye contact or you'll come off as a sperg
>>
>>35543617
Kill yourself
>>
>>35543672
>180 bench
>a few months lifting

Most people won't be anywhere near that within 6 months lifting, unless you've got an athletic history or are an absolute whale.

The average male can't even push 1pl8, people are weak as shit generally.
>>
>>35543517
10/10 meme sir, le epic xD
>>
>>35543500
> average man in his 20s weighs 168 lbs
> average man in his 20s can bench 180lbs
> average 'American Joe' can bench more than his bodyweight

the level of retardation in these magazines is fucking astonishing
>>
>>35545761
It's nearly definitely self reported, I can't see how a magazine could afford to go around forcing random dudes off the street to do a benchpress max. It's possible they maybe did it in a gym, but it's pretty obvious there why that wouldn't be an accurate measure of the average male.

Also, more to the point
>Only 13% actually fit
>But the average bench press is 180lbs, with 13" biceps
>Can also only do one pullup

It's complete bullshit, the stats conflict massively.
>>
>>35545893
Take the part about the 13" biceps and put it in with the pullups, that was a point about why they're likely not doing a 180 bench.
>>
>>35543617
>the red pill
So basically /r9k/ except these people try to convince others they get laid
>>
>>35545921
The redpill is worse than /r9k/ in my opinion. /r9k/ is just a bunch of angry retards blaming everything else for why they're unhappy.

TRP is as well, except they're sure that if they're as shit as they perceive others to be, they'll be happy and successful. It's the difference between /r9k/ going "all Chads are assholes and whores like assholes", and going "All chads are assholes so therefore if I'm a bigger one girls will like me more", ignoring that generally the most popular people in adulthood aren't assholes.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.