[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lack of sleep and cardio?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1413929291885.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1413929291885.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
I could only have 4 hours sleep last night because i went to a party and had about 4 jack daniels and coke.

I got kick boxing training with my PT in an hour, should i bother going i feel like shit
>>
>>35541817
>guys i just drank alot of alcohol
>i also snorted cocaine
>oh and i barely slepts
>i feel like shit should i go training

take a day rest moron
>>
>>35541817
whats the point of doing cardio if youre gonna destroy your body with drugs and alcohol
>>
>>35541842
I'd say he means Jack and Coke.
Like Coca Cola.
Anyway only 4? He's a lightweight
>>
>>35541868
>e gon
hmm myabe it was 6, but the coke cola keeps me awake and i got home late.

Seems like i cant make a cancellation so late, wish me luck brahs
>>
>>35541895
6, still a lightweight
But best of luck to ya
>>
>>35541914
yeah i know, im a soft cock. Its more the lack of sleep that is affecting me no the drinks

Cheers
>>
Update plz.how do it go?
>>
>>35541817
>4 jack daniels and coke
Never
Going
To
Make
It
>>
>>35541895
Man the fuck up OP
>>
>>35541817
I wanna hear how it went.

I was going to say GO you pussy
You think you are going to feel good and rested before every fight you have?

Suck it up and fight through it
>>
File: 1451958469587.jpg (140 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451958469587.jpg
140 KB, 800x800
>>35541817

I'de go on low sleep but hung over + low sleep just sounds like it ends in vomitting and going home feeling worse with nothing accomplished.

Go tough through it if its something you care about and next time you know you have something to get up for don't get shitfaced and act like a retard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.