[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fish oil pills or flax seed oil pills? Go.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screamcover.jpg (22 KB, 278x359) Image search: [Google]
Screamcover.jpg
22 KB, 278x359
Fish oil pills or flax seed oil pills?

Go.
>>
File: 1449856863644.jpg (32 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1449856863644.jpg
32 KB, 720x719
>>35541171
Flaxseed oil out of the bottle, the pills remove all of the plant fiber
>>
>>35541194
I'm not going to make my own dumbass.

I meant one or the other
>>
>>35541171
I absolutely love the story in your picture op. It is amazing. The language is beautiful and the story is dark.
>>
>>35542042
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
>>
>>35542042
i fucking hated it, it gave me nightmares for years when i was a kid and i still wake up screaming sometimes, although i certainly do have a mouth and it certainly does scream and wake my wife and daughter
>>
>>35542094
I genuinely was unsettled after finishing it. To have a book do that was really a great experience.
>>
>>35542007
you can buy it online fuckface
>>
>>35542799
I WAS ASKING IF PEOPLE PREFER ONE OVER THE OTHER
>>
fish oil. flax seed contains ALA which converts to EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, but the conversion rate is poor so not much is converted.

tl;dr take your fish oil
>>
>>35542094
is this true? if so, that's fugged up
>>
>>35541171
canned sardeines and Herring

you need the DHA in the form you get it from Fish.. the oil doesn't work it goes rancid and you want it as it exists in the flesh of fish.. flax is ALA and you get nothing you need from it except a laxative
>>
>>35544076
What this guy said.

Fish oil has a much higher bioavailability of o3.

There's also some pesticides and other toxins in the flax oil that are bad for you if you take it long term.
>>
>>35541171
fish oil because EPA

now fuck off.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.