[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unattractive female, roids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 35
This is something I've taken into serious consideration lately. I've been lifting for some years and I'm 22. With the right kind of training and moderate bulking I've managed to get some decent gains despite my gender. I've learned to love lifting and nutrition and it's probably the biggest source of happiness in my life. I'm healthy and I haven't had any injuries really.

Would going on juice be a bad idea? I'm somewhat aware of the process and possible options and I pretty much know the side effects like having a low voice, clit growing, facial features becoming more masculine if you take test. All these generally not really positive things for women, but honestly, what do I got to lose? I don't wanna roid like no tomorrow and end up getting a sex change as a side effect, but even though gear would make me more masculine, I can't imagine what kinds of effects it could possibly have on my life otherwise. I'm not a total 0/10 monster, but well apparently not especially hot either. I don't assume that bigger muscles would make me more attractive to men, but it doesn't matter really.

So, should I? Any opinions, tips, anything?
>>
File: Hk12Rcs.png (172 KB, 1351x636) Image search: [Google]
Hk12Rcs.png
172 KB, 1351x636
>>35536454
This applies to men and women equally; reach the natty limit first, and then consider roiding. This holds regardless how ugly or attractive you are.

So don't start cheating so soon.

Also, Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>35536497

Agreed.

Instead, maybe try intensifying your workouts and altering your diet? See how far you can get in 2-3 years, then consider roiding again.

22 is really quite young, take it from a female of 29, your body is still going to change a bit. Don't roid before you are 25.
>>
Take every sarm under the sun and a bunch of anavar.
Keep your femininity but get swole. If no results after a year tren I guess.
>>
>>35536637
this. also post pics. can't be that bad.
>>
>>35536454

No.
>>
>>35536497
Give me one single valid reason why you need to wait untill you are at natty limit before roiding? Seems a lot of people keep saying this but I dont see any reason why that makes it better than doing roids before.
>>
>>35536454
Post pics so we can help you decide if it's worth leaving humanity behind.
>>
>>35536667
growth thresholds. really it's just broscience but look at what numbers your average /fraud/ is putting up and then look at what numbers an experienced natty can put up. now think how far that natty could go WITH roids.
if you can bench 405 natty, who knows what a bit of test and tren might get you?
>>
>>35536667
Just literally googled "when to start roiding". Some hits:
https://forums.t-nation.com/t/optimal-time-to-start-using-steroids/112588

http://www.steroidology.com/how-to-use-steroids-cycles-stacks-workouts-precautions-diet-and-more/
>>
>>35536454
Try getting a different haircut first, roid later.
>>
>>35536722
I got a thick long hair and I'm not going to change it drastically. I like my hair.
>>
>>35536637
Sounds worth trying
>>
bumb for interest
>>
>>35536695
but then again, Zyzz

As the saga goes, he started roiding almost immediately and got shredded as fuark. (Even though I find the physique of the last year of his life too massive)
>>
Post a fucking picture.
>>
File: Ashley2.jpg (81 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
Ashley2.jpg
81 KB, 736x736
>>35536454
>unattractive
>female
Lol. Unless you're fat, pick one. Men's standards in women are pretty low, you might not be a model but unless you're a ham you'll have no problem finding tons of guys that will find you attractive.

That will apply with our without roids. So spend some time lurking in /fraud/ threads and make sure you're well informed about what you're doing.

You're a woman. You can get a boyfriend or a fuckbuddy pretty easy regardless, so roids should just come down to you and whether or not you want to take them for yourself, not what you think guys want

>I don't assume that bigger muscles will make me more attractive
Notwithstanding the above, tons of guys like more muscular women, especially legs/butt. The fit girl threads we all j jerk off to are fill of women more muscular than 99% of the female population. While some guys are turned off by muscles, the number of muscular girls is so small that you basically have no competition for the guys who want a girl that can squat three pl8.

And as for men, post age and location and /fit/ will get you the man you need
>>
Get on the var and go full shredded crossfit chick mode. If you can get it and afford it
>>
>>35539169
sure he was shredded. not like he was benching 500lbs or anything though. and the same goes for /fraud/. they're not lifting anything that /plg/ can't lift.
>>
>>35540052
But /plg/ is fat. Aren't roids more important for BBs than powerlifter, because powerlifter can make gains by getting fat while it's hard to have high muscle and low fat while natty?

At least that's what I've heard. Of course that's not just roids, it's hard to look like Zyzz without clen/dnp or something.
>>
>>35540090

>plg is fat

except for two guys they're all on the skinny side.

>Aren't roids more important for BBs than powerlifter, because powerlifter can make gains by getting fat while it's hard to have high muscle and low fat while natty?

that is not how it works. and that was not my point either. my point was that if you are a committed natty you'll be able to outdo most of the roiders around you without any negative repercussions whatsoever.
but if you really want quick results there is nothing wrong with that either. just be aware of everything that might come with that decision, good or bad.
>>
>>35540213
Not me who you answered to (OP), but I believe that as a woman especially a little extra help is definitely needed. I'm not expecting nor I need a quick fix, but something to enhance my results.
>>
No, women should not roid, unless your goal is professional bodybuilding, I guess. It will make you less attractive for sure.

Our culture expects us to do unnatural things to our bodies to make us more attractive to the opposite sex. For men, this means roids. For women, this means breast implants.
>>
File: Hedi-Xandt-640x916.jpg (135 KB, 800x1145) Image search: [Google]
Hedi-Xandt-640x916.jpg
135 KB, 800x1145
>>35540293
oh yes, sure. if i was a woman i probably wouldn't have the patience to duke it out natty either.

>>35540312
i disagree with this. i know multiple women who are using low-moderate doses of steroids while completely gorgeous.
>professional bodybuilding
nigga please. this isn't a light switch that's either on or off. you can pretty precisely choose how big you want to be. and if you're not using any test derivates a woman can retain her femininity.
>>
>>35536667

If you don't have the discipline to get near to your natty limit then why do you think you have the discipline and foresight to inject yourself with synthetic hormones for the rest of your life?

Also gives time for your joints to adapt. Joints take longer to get stronger so when weak people get on gear they tend to get injured a lot.
>>
File: frabz-LMAO-f95511.jpg (17 KB, 289x308) Image search: [Google]
frabz-LMAO-f95511.jpg
17 KB, 289x308
>>35540312
>For women, this means breast implants
The thing is, I'm not doing this for men. Men has ever payed much attention on me and I don't think that having double Ds would really make them fall in love with me either. And I'm used to that so I'm not trying to achieve that. I wanna do this cause being strong, muscular and happy with my body makes me happy and makes me feel absolutely fantastic about myself.

I know that it won't make me any more attractive to men, but honestly, I don't have much to lose in that sense.
>>
>>35536454
>I've learned to love lifting and nutrition and it's probably the biggest source of happiness in my life.
Great. So, you are lifting mainly because it makes you happy and gives you gains. Right?
So the questions here are:
>Why are you unhappy? Not beautiful enough? Not enough (muscle) size? No friends/sex partners?
>Why would you roid? Will that fix anything? Will it make you happy?
>Would going on juice be a bad idea?
Would it be a good idea?
>>
>>35540413
gotta do what you love bby.
and if you keep doing that you're going to reap the benefits of what you've been doing. and maybe you'll find someone who wants to buy what you're selling.
or not.
>>
>>35536454
Dont do it OP, take up swimming and download tinder. Almost 0% of guys want a girl who is on gear
>>
>>35540473
>So, you are lifting mainly because it makes you happy and gives you gains. Right?
Yeah. It's a routine and a habit and it has been one for years.

>Why are you unhappy?
I'm not unhappy, but getting more swole would definitely make me even more happier.
>Not beautiful enough?
I'm not beautiful enough for men, but I'm beautiful enough for myself. What I mean by this is that I'm okay with the way I look and I'm not trying to change myself in order to make men like me. In that case I'd invest my money on plastic surgery and those breast implants.
>Not enough (muscle) size?
Well, when you step into this world you are never quite satisfied
>No friends/sex partners?
Friends I have, sex and partners I naturally don't but I'm not trying to pursue ones either. I've never been in a relationship so I don't really know what I'm missing out, if I am. I don't think about that really. I'm okay with the current situation.
>Why would you roid?
Better gains, which will increase my happiness and quality of life. I just wanna get better at what I do. And I think that I get the same feeling from being genuinely happy with my body and lifts what most girls get when they get attention and approval from men. And lifting has gotten me to the point where the lack of male company and attention in my life doesn't bother me. I feel beautiful and confident when I lift.
>Will that fix anything? Will it make you happy?
There's nothing to fix, just to improve. I honestly don't look my face and feel disgusted myself. Maybe I'm used to it or maybe I see it differently, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. But the general opinion of others has proven that others doesn't agree.
>Would going on juice be a bad idea?
I personally can't come up with any significant negative side effects.
>Would it be a good idea?
I firmly believe so.

>>35540570
>Almost 0% of guys want a girl who is on gear
Wouldn't change anything compared to current situation, and as stated it's not the end game. :)
>>
>>35540570
I think at least the number of guys who would go for a girl on gear is greater than the number of girls on gear
>>
File: skullfeels.png (374 KB, 479x457) Image search: [Google]
skullfeels.png
374 KB, 479x457
>>35536454
the thing about being a woman is that men will love you or at least settle down with you no matter who you are
there are people who are into reverse traps so you could always go into that direction if you fuck up
>>
>>35540650
>women pretending to have trouble getting guys
Can this meme die already?
If you want to be single and sexless fine, but the only reason you arent getting laid and don't have a boyfriend is because you don't want one. Stop pretending to feel sorry for yourself. Make a Tinder and you could have sex tonight. You can get a boyfriend by valentines day. You're a woman, even if you get a 3 inch roid clit you won't have any problems getting guys until your late 20s.

If you want to be lonely, be lonely, but stop sounding sad about it because it's entirely your choice.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>35540570
I've tried Tinder. The guy ran away when he saw me, came up with a bad excuse and deleted me. Sooo that should indicate how the situation is. It's not like children would start crying when they saw me or that my face was deformed, but I'm just simply not your average pretty girl. No one ever asks me on dates, no one never hits on me even though I'm social and outgoing. I'm dealing with this well cause I guess that over the years I've brainwashed myself to think that I'm pretty decent.

So I'm never ever using Tinder or going into dating again, that's for sure. It's like when you burn your finger, you won't stick your finger to the fire again. That's how I feel about dating. Even though I've built my self-esteem on the fact that I'm the fit grill and the funny and confident one, with guys I just wanna make it simple for them and I try to avoid eyecontact with them so that they don't get the awkward image that I'd be miring them or anything.

I'm honestly butter face/5, some people would probably fuck with a paper bag in my head cause I've got a pretty well formed body, but I'm not interested.
>>
>>35540766
Don't be a faggot anon.
So someone spilled their spaghetti on you once you claim it a lost cause? Shame on you for giving up on love
Post your face
>>
>>35540766
is it just me or does that sound like bullshit? i've seen some well below avg faces salvaged with that devil-makeup-magic you women have. maybe you just need to step your game up. and if you're not a complete kunt i'm pretty sure you'll find a guy who shares your ideals. i mean, it's bound to happen. just throw that pussy at some betas if nothing else helps.
>>
File: 38b.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>35540742
Read >>35540766
And I honestly don't feel bad about myself, I'm not much of a looker above my neck but I'm old enough to not give a fuck. Ofc I used to listen to Usher and Alicia Keys when I was younger and ask myself why all the other girls got boyfriends, but nowadays I can laugh about it. I got friends, I got hobbies, I'm getting a degree from a good uni and I got plans for my future. Those doesn't really include wedding and a husband but if one day someone would actually like to walk this Beastette on aisle, then so be it.

But I am definitely not trying to make that happen. I tried when I was younger and ended up feeling shitty as ever. I had to pick myself up and it took some work and tons of lifting both weights and feels to get to this point where I am today.

But I admit that the self-esteem I got now is fragile in that way that I really couldn't take it if some guy seriously told me/let me know that I'm disgusting. The possibility to win something isn't worth gambling in this case.

Pic very much related, that's me laughing away the heaviness of being ugly. It actually works.
>>
>>35540766
Post your face.
6/10 might Kik
>>
>>3554065
Bigger is better sounds like Rich Piana. I really don't see how bigger is better or makes you happier and I'm a guy.

>I've never been in a relationship so I don't really know what I'm missing out, if I am. I don't think about that really.

>I'm okay with the current situation.

>>Why would you roid?
>Better gains, which will increase my happiness and quality of life.

I'm trying to get you to see your own controversy.

Humans are a social species and you are no exception. And part of being happy (according to our instincts) is having a successful social life. Which includes having a sex life. Not sex, a sex life. Yes there is a difference. Tinder of being a slut in clubs will get you sex but it will still not be enough. Happiness is having someone next to you.
Try advertising yourself more in your social circles, it might help.
>>
>>35540888
Fucking android
1) >>3554065 is >>35540650
2)
Tinder of being a slut
OR being a slut
>>
>>35540857
I'm ugly too anon
Best we can do is workout natty
And have a respectable job
Post your face fit isn't mean
>>
>>35540857
>The possibility to win something isn't worth gambling in this case.

why not? everyone needs to deal with getting rejected. and if you're a dogface like me you'll have a unique lesson in front of you. you have the opportunity to become completely impervious to anyones worthless opinion. and that's where true confidence comes from.
all these pretty bitches are hit just as heavy as you when someone rejects them or calls them ugly. but if you've failed so much that you have absolutely no illusions left about where you stand you're no longer a slave to anyones opinion. and if you have the choice between being uggs and unaware of it OR being uggs and proceeding through life in spite of it, your route should be obvious.
>>
>>35540823
Well that was just one time, and that was the bottom line and the lowest of low which literally burnt my whole hand, if not totally exploded it. Sure similar stuff has happened before, but not on such scale. I didn't even see him and I went to that date thinking that I looked good.

>>35540855
It very much happened, and this anonymous choir singing forum is the only place I've actually dared to admit that. It's so embarrassing, but then again maybe and probably saved me from future humiliation. I can honestly say that even writing that made me shiver and got me feeling this tight feeling on my chest. I just never, ever wanna experience anything like that.

>>35540888
Thanks for your input, anon. But I honestly don't dream or even want to date anyone. I'm not saying that I wouldn't enjoy it in an ideal situation, but I don't know, at least now I'm not ready or willing to do so. Maybe one day (I may), but now I have too much to lose and little to gain so it's a no. I've built this mental wall so thick that I haven't had a crush on anyone in years, I'm not paying any attention and I don't even think about sex. So when I say that I'm not interested in dating, it's very much true and these are the very reasons behind it.

No one else can make me happy or love me before I fully learn to love myself.
>>
>>35541023
Ive dated tons of ugly chicks
To me it's all about the mind, the stable personality, and the body dedication
I make 200k a year and am fit, but all the bitches that are good looking DON'T HAVE PERSONALITIES
CAN'T THINK ON THEIR OWN
BEEN ON A PEDESTAL THEIR WHOLE LIVES
I now only date ugly chicks with degrees
Have had a lot of success, but still looking for that special girl I wouldn't mind getting old with
Don't give up anon
>>
>>35541023
>No one else can make me happy or love me before I fully learn to love myself.
Wise words anon.

Everybody ITT's trying to convince you to date someone for some reason.
>>
File: aQt9L1i.jpg (380 KB, 2732x2012) Image search: [Google]
aQt9L1i.jpg
380 KB, 2732x2012
>>35540989
Yes, I'm in uni and my future looks pretty bright career wise. And lifting is going just great too.

>>35540999
I see it as said before, as burning your finger. I learned to stay away from the fire cause I don't wanna hurt myself, and it happened many times enough to teach me to be smarter in the future. I could stick my finger to the fire multiple times, but I'd never get quite immune to the pain. I've managed to heel the burns though.

I've had many, many bad experiences. I honestly feel like losing my self-respect by playing Russian roulette like that, so I'm not going to do so.

I don't care about other's opinions. I like performing, others thinks that I'm funny and my job is all about being with people and having a certain kind of a supportive and energetic personality. And I've mastered it, I'm not nervous of stepping on stage or going to a job interview. Or to point out my opinion.

But dating is a whole other world and I've made the decision not the step there because that is the only way I can keep myself together and be the person I am. I don't wanna get sad, I don't wanna get depressed, I don't wanna do something which has proven to make me feel nothing but bad about myself.

I'm not the shy, awkward person in the corner of the room, I'm the positive one and no one would ever guess that I'm posting such stuff or that I had such "issue." So therefore I'm not posting pics, it would be a social suicide if someone knew.

I'm not stupid and I definitely don't wanna end up being next pic related. Although I'm not that bad. I think.
>>
No it's not a bad idea.
Use var or winny, lower dose obv.
Women on low dose roids look fucking amazing.
>>
>>35540857
If no face pics can you at least post body pics?
Because like people have been saying, if you're tied up about getting laid or a partner, and you at least have /fit/ body. If you have a good personality and a decent body, you will attract a good guy at some stage. /fit/ is not a good example of guys, and obviously over the internet, hiding behind a keyboard and screen we're going to be as boisterous, cocky and sexist as we want to be, so the general impression you'd get from males is that we just want to Fuck.
However, /fit/ is not a good representation of the whole male populace. You will find somebody if that's your worry. Everyone does eventually (or most people do), even if you're unattractive.
One guy rejecting you is not all guys rejecting you, but I have the same self esteem problems even though I've been told I'm "hot" before, I was rejected when I was younger, nerdier and skinnier. Self esteems are fragile things, but you've just gotta not care! Go for it gurl, you'll make it, not so sure about the steroids part, they have negative affects on males, so just gotta be aware of that, and that the negative affects can differ from person to person.
>>
>>35536454
My 2 cents:
>If you don't care about being attractive why not, but considering you're not obese you're more attractive than 50% of the women on the planet.
>You will never reach strongman tier strong, but then again most men aren't genetically capable either, just be aware that roids are limited by your genetics too.
>Anavar has less sides if you just want to be leaner and a bit bigger/hotter.
>Do you think you're going to regret it later? Do you deep down just want to be a qt. housewife one day? If not, go for it.
>>
>>35541191
>I don't care about other's opinions.

obvbiously you do. otherwise getting rejected wouldn't hurt.
i'm kinda at the point now where i could walk in the middle of a crowd completely naked wearing a buttplug and i wouldn't respect myself any less. life gets painful, so what?
and if someone can take it away from you that's not self-respect either.

but you're right, if you don't want to actively go out and look for a date, that's ok too.
but please don't withhold yourself from an intimate relationsip forever. you're doing a disservice to yourself and potentially to the world around you.
>>
>>35541133
In case you are being sincere, it's nice to hear all that. I hope you find what you are looking for.

>>35541179
Yeah. I don't think that it would fix anything. Probably there is some guy out there who is willing to date me, but it wouldn't change anything. I'm not desperate so I couldn't just fall for the first person who liked me. (I know that now when I said that, next someone will use the "I bet you want some rich super alpha male model guy and that you are just picky. Which really isn't the case, I pretty much know my "level" or at least I know that some dude who everyone thinks is a 10/10 isn't gonna pick me up when no one else is hitting on me either. Seriously no one, absolutely no one is showing any signs of interest what so ever so the pickyness card isn't valid here.)
>>
>>35541023
>Well that was just one time, and that was the bottom line and the lowest of low which literally burnt my whole hand, if not totally exploded it.
FOR FUCKS SAKE
IT'S TINDER
BLOODY HELL
Don't take tinder seriously anon. It's your fault for even downloading that shit. People go there to pump and dump.
Also
>Just one time
FOR FUCKS SAKE
Who gets depressed after one rejection? Do you know how many times most of us here bet all out courage to ask out that one girl? And failed miserably?
>>35541023
>Maybe one day (I may)
Kek
>but now I have too much to lose and little to gain so it's a no.
What exactly have you got to lose? And how do you know you won't gain anything?
Also the same applies to roids.
What do you have to gain? Muscles, and? Still trying to figure out how that ties to happiness. Why does the joy of working out have to be about gaining mass?

>>>DISCLAIMER<<<
I'm insisting so much on this subject because it was the only thing about your posts that read "unhappy", you seem to be successful in everything else.
>>
>>35540766
Jesus and you wonder why we think women are pathetic?
>oh boo hoo I got rejected one time I'm giving up forever
I got stood up two weeks ago from Tinder. Get over it bitch. Even attractive men are rejected constantly. I guarantee most men ITT have faced more rejection in the last 3 months than you have your entire life.
Go ask a dozen or so men on dates. Go message 50 guys on okcupid. Then see how hard you actually have it. Because pretty much every guy reading this has done that and more and still most of us face failure. Success is the exception for men, while you face one fucking rejection and give up on life. You won the social lottery by being born a woman and all you can do is bitch and whine.

You're problem isn't that you're ugly it's that you're fucking pathetic. You'd have a boyfriend of you wanted one, hell if you told us where you live there a 50/50 chance /fit/ would date you.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and making excuses.
>>
>>35541191
Just get a new hairstyle and wear makeup, most girls really are ugly as fuck underneath their facade.
A nice body however, is something you cannot fake. Don't be stupid and take steroids, you'll only lock yourself onto the path of the manly woman.
>>
>>35539348
sorry to inform you but the world is full of sick fucks who will put their dick in fat.
>>
>>35541377
Also, plastic surgery would probably be cheaper then steroids in the long run.
>>
>>35540766
>some people would probably fuck with a paper bag in my head cause I've got a pretty well formed body, but I'm not interested.
Christ you're taking male ego banter way too seriously.

Many guys who say shit like "paper bag" have in reality fucked maybe one or two fatties or ugos in their life.

Though people aren't pairing off as much as in the past anymore because males are more aware of how much they get fucked in divorce and so are less interested in relationships and also because all ugly people see too many attractive people in media and think they deserve better.

You can get a bf with equivalent looks to yourself if you both get over your shit.
>>
>>35541377
Groom sues his bride for damages one day after their wedding after seeing her without make-up for the first time and feeling 'cheated'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186785/Groom-sues-bride-damages-one-day-wedding-seeing-without-make-time-feeling-cheated-wasn-t-pretty.html
>>
>>35541314
>I don't think that it would fix anything.
>it wouldn't change anything

What do you think is worrying you then? What do you need to fix?

You've said you're happy with the rest of your life, and you were actually looking for fitness advice instead of life advice, but idk, I think there's something more... don't you think?
>>
>>35541436
ehehehehehehe

fuck them for not putting up a pic of the bride though. tease.
>>
Op, ignore the people in this thread. You obviously weren't asking for guy advice and don't want a relationship which is fine if that is what you want.
The only question I would ask yourself is if lifting/growing bigger is a means of filling up emptiness in your life? It's fine to have a lifestyle that makes you happy and enjoy yourself progressing through your own hard work and determination but there is a difference when you're roiding to achieve these results.
>>
>>35541247
A bit controversy to what you said, I've actually met nicer guys on the internet than in real life. Although to be fair men aren't being rude to me or anything, they just doesn't notice me either.

>>35541307
Yeah. Thanks. Maybe if someday someone does the first move I could consider getting out of my comfort zone. But for now, I got a body and career to build do ain't nobody got time for that.

>>35541339
>What exactly have you got to lose?
I've been in a situation in my life where I really hated myself and it was a dark place to be. I didn't enjoy anything really and my general quality of life was low. I don't wanna go back there. Not trying to be over dramatic here, I've never been diagnosed with depression or anything like that, but what I mean is that now when I feel good about myself and the shit I do, I'm moving forward and going to places with my life. If I now had to live again those certain feelings in the past again, I don't think that I'd be working on getting two degrees at the same time and taking care of my body like I'm doing now. I can't risk this progress.
>And how do you know you won't gain anything?
Given the past experiences I don't think that I've magically turned into an attractive person in the yes of the opposite sex. Really, the reality has taught me that the chances are slim and right now my studies, lifting and life generally is waaaay more important than some potential dick.

>Why does the joy of working out have to be about gaining mass?
A good question. When I see muscle in the mirror, I feel empowered, strong, capable and generally really good. You guys must know the feeling too, this is /fit/ after all. ¨

Maybe if you looked at it from a psychological point of view, it's tied with hiding the past mental weakness with a strong and impressive skin. But I don't see that as a biggie, we are all compensating something, did we realize it or not.
>>
>>35541436
Just google about that story, its false.
You can find a few pictures of women using makeup that were originally hideous, but that's about it.
>>
>>35541509
Anyway I don't see why you made this thread if you have already decided on it. Do whatever makes you happy and take care.
>>
>>35541345
>You won the social lottery by being born a woman and all you can do is bitch and whine.
Well actually I just asked some roid advice and opinions man. I'm trying not to sound like I'm complaining, I just backed up the original post a bit and it took from there. I don't usually really swell in these feels, I don't really even like thinking about these things really. I don't have a problem with not having a dating life.

>You'd have a boyfriend of you wanted one
But the thing is that I don't. Arguments behind this mentioned many times above.

>>35541377
I do this already. But my face is kinda special and the problem isn't really any of my facial features but the general look I got. Keeping a resting bitch face and I'd look okaish.

>>35541486
A good question. Aren't we all living for certain pleasurable feels? I don't see gains being any different to some other pleasure some people might have.

>>35541402
I said that as a joke. I actually don't suffer from the general "all men are abusive pigs" syndrome which is equal to the male version which is "all womyn are bitches cause they don't want me." Nah, I got brothers and male friends (gays or in a relationship, not the type of ones that I had friendzoned in the past) so I know that there are many great guys out there. I don't feel like that I had to be defensive in order to avoid men abusing me somehow, cause like I said, men aren't interested me, they aren't approaching me so no man is abusing me what so ever.

>if you both get over your shit.
I keep thinking that maybe when I got great gains, a good job and I've bought myself an apartment. Then I've proven to myself that I have achieved things I want and even if I got rejected and felt ugly as ever, I wouldn't care cause my status on other fields of life would kinda compensate and I could just tell myself that well I'm in a great shape, I live in a nice apartment and I'm needed at work so I got my shit together so it doesn't matter if he's not into me.
>>
>>35541509
This board is filled with men who would love to date a fit girl. I have met literally two girls that lift in my life. One had a bf and the other rejected me. Every day I get sadder at the realization I'm probably going to have to settle for some dumb cardio bunny who can't even squat 1pl8.

The supply of fit girls is already depressingly low OP. Don't take yourself off the market and make the pool even smaller. The guys ITT are right, if you've truly got a fit body then I guarantee you could find a boyfriend if you put any effort into it.

Guys on this board go out every day trying to have success with women and fail constantly. I've personally probably been rejected more than you or any woman you know. And yet we keep trying.

Take the roids Anon. If nothing else maybe you'll stop being such a fucking pussy about all this and learn to man the fuck up when you face adversity instead of just quitting.
>>
File: saitamastare.png (275 KB, 1187x702) Image search: [Google]
saitamastare.png
275 KB, 1187x702
>>35540766
damn... f-face pic? you can't be that bad can you?

what would you rate yourself out of 10? if a girl has a 5/10 face and 9/10 body no straight guy would run away. 5/10 being absolutely average
>>
>>35541723
Shit if she's genuinely fit and has fit girl muscles, I'll take a 1/10 face probably
>>
>>35541690
>But the thing is that I don't. Arguments behind this mentioned many times above.

In my opinion you're really uneasy, OP. If you didn't care there would've been no need to discuss about this so much.

Regarding roiding I'd recommend against it just because being dependent on a substance for your self-esteem/self-worth when you're going through a difficult time is a recipe for disaster or abuse.

I think you'd feel even better if you saw a therapist instead of taking steroids. My 2¢.

Bye bye
>>
>>35541715
>stop being such a fucking pussy
This is the ultimate goal for me desu.

>>35541723
Body 7/10. My thighs are too thick and my bodyshape is pear. I've been on a moderate bulk for the last 8 months and gained 11lbs so I'm not quite satisfied with the current situation. But take that 11lbs away and I'd personally rate my body a solid 8/10. My hips to waist ratio is actually 0,7 and I got a pretty good yet feminine body structure. Given that men liked high test. I mean at 144lbs I'm not fat, but as said, my body shape is a pear and I got round hips and so on. And thanks to that my ass is pretty well shaped as well. But for someone who liked more petite and slender chicks, I'm pretty brazil tier.

And when it comes to face, this one's a tricky cause I've learned to like my face in a way. And I got long thick hair which makes up a lot, cool eye color, pretty good skin and white straight teeth and natural eyebrows. (putting it like this it sounds better than it is, but the truth is that despite the certain good features they don't work well together.) So 6/10? But this being with my own eyes, which obviously are blind and not in line with the general opinion of the public. Ask them and the changes are that the number would be a negative one/10, cause like said, I can't recall a time when someone had showed interest or tried to hit on me. That should tell it all.
>>
>>35541860
post your face, we gotta see this shit
>>
>>35541860
But honest to God, there's a good chance that I've just developed myself some delusional second dimension where I don't see myself that bad. It is very much possible, so that's one reason why I'm not never, ever approaching anyone. It's a constant thought on the back of my mind, how the illusion I got seems to be controversy to what others seems to think. And I rather keep my illusions and have at least some faith in me cause it makes me feel better about myself.

And no, my momma never told me that I was pretty and special so it's not like I had a princess syndrome of that kind.
>>
>>35541860
you can't keep saying this shit and not post a pic
>>
>>35541916
Post body shot with blurred out face, we'll be the judge of that. Also, how tall are you + stats?
>>
>>35541944
At the very least this, but just show your face.
>>
>>35536647
Not OP but you guys are so hopeful
You never think anyone is that bad

It always kind of breaks my heart. You guys are generous yet when I post I'm still considered ugly
>>
File: 0i0m0ml.webm (107 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
0i0m0ml.webm
107 KB, 500x255
If ya can't even post your face then everything's decided.
>>
>>35539348
Why do you guys keep saying that
Is telling women some trashy ugly fuck somewhere is willing to put their dick in them supposed to be flattering?
Women already know that. These men don't count.
>>
>>35541902
Even if I would, that wouldn't reveal anything. I can take a pic where I look pretty damn nice, but I can also show you my driver's license where I look like an absolutelygrossserialkiller/10.

But really I haven't taken any pics of myself in last 3 years or so so there's no pic proof available really. I'm sorry. I know that you are curious and that this thread is kinda screaming and demanding for me to do so but I just simply can't do that. Not cause I couldn't stand a pic of myself but cause of the very personal and private nature of this thread and everything I've posted here, I'm not going to be associated with this with my very own face. As you must understand.

>>35541944
I could do this, but the thing really is that when you take a pic via mirror, it makes you look a lot slimmer than you are. I don't know why, but it really does. So it wouldn't be realistic either. But I'm 145lbs, 5'7. Squat 176, bp 154 I think. Nothing special but I'm not a weightlifter at all. I don't even deadlift on regular basis, other than the straight-leg one.
>>
File: 133782759.jpg (93 KB, 510x410) Image search: [Google]
133782759.jpg
93 KB, 510x410
Just do it desu
>>
>>35542023
NO BUTS
JUST TAKE THE PICTURE
>>
>>35541860
wtf, from your description you are average qt 3.14 waifu material.

for me anyway
>>
>>35536454
If you want to juice you can. Might as well compete while you're at it.

You need to stick to low androgenic compounds.

Keep it at shit like EQ, var, primo.

Also curious about your face. You can't be that ugly..
>>
File: 15485348653468.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
15485348653468.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
>>35542023
anonette, you're making us all very anxious. you dont have to take a face pic, we understand you want your privacy but not blurred face body pic?

FUCK are you causing this anxiety on purpose?
>>
>>35542023 this really >>35542034
I don't mind for not showing your face, as it's more personal, but I just want to see if you're actually a /fit/ girl or if you're just bullshitting.
>>
OP, I believe you were looking for >>35537631

Come to the dark side. We have gainz cookies.
>>
>>35542131
Alright, this one I can do. My phone battery has died so give me a minute, gotta charge it for a sec. Will provide the pic with a timestamp to make it plausible, alright?

>>35542135
Thanks. I'll definitely join you. See you on the other side.
>>
>>35541860
>thighs too thick
Literally impossibly, I dont care how many roids you're on.

OP since you're too shitty to go fuck a guy IRL can we at least get a pic of your legs to masturbate to?

>guys don't hit on me
Boohoo. Women never approach me either. How often do you approach men? Go put on some spandex short-shorts and start talking to dudes instead of expecting them to be handed to you on a platter.
>>
>>35542190
The more the merrier.
You can provide a timestamp if you want. Doesn't matter. I believe you if it counts lol. Fit chicks are the fuckin' bomb.

If you've got any questions feel free to post over in /fraud/ >>35537631.
Plenty of people would be happy to help point you in the right direction.
>>
File: plastic-surgery-19.jpg (17 KB, 490x349) Image search: [Google]
plastic-surgery-19.jpg
17 KB, 490x349
>>35536454
If you really think you're ugly, safe up for some plastic surgery.

Otherwise man the fuck up and post a pic so we can rate,

and you'll know what ?/10 body you need to be still considered hot.
>>
>>35542230
She wasn't ugly before
>>
File: 069.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
069.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>35542237
>>
>>35542263
holy fuck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>35542237
Stop liking what I don't like.
>>
>>35542237
Nigga wat
>>
File: femalebuzz.jpg (44 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
femalebuzz.jpg
44 KB, 450x450
>>35542263
kek
>>
>>35541191
>pic-related
If that girl could squat 2pl8 I'd marry her
>>
File: 1425045481483.jpg (428 KB, 1071x1603) Image search: [Google]
1425045481483.jpg
428 KB, 1071x1603
>>35542073
>You can't be that ugly..

You guys have no idea how cruel life can be to some of the chicks who post on /fit/
>>
>>35542263
No fucking way did they completely replace her jaw wtf?
>>
>>35542263
If it wasn't for the obvious, possibly life threatening jaw deformity she would look perfectly qt even without touching all the rest. Come the fuck on. Do you guys even know what ugly is
>>
>>35542230
>>35542263
>>35542274
I'm so happy for them
The difference in treatment between an attractive and ugly person is so fucking huge.
it's a whole new world suddenly full of opportunities.
>>
>>35542319
>_>

Shiiii
>>
>>35542319

Looks like her masseters are fucked from bruxism or something.
Probably could get some botox injections or, better yet, fix her grinding and jaw posture and her masseters would loosen and her jaw would slim right down to a feminine shape.

Then a visit to a good salon, a good workout regime, a good skincare and makeup routine and bam she's a 7/10 easy and suddenly entitled to 10/10 cock.
>>
>>35542356
It's fucking crazy the change in those pictures. I'm almost tempted to say it's two different people.

I wouldn't want to change my entire appearance just to fit someone else's standard tho.

Fuck all that. Bust my ass to get swole for me. Not some broad.
>>
>>35542319
shes trying to hide her nose so hard lmao
>>
>>35542270
are you dumb
>>
File: 1447764804599.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447764804599.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
Show us some body and we will tell you what roids to take senpai
>>
>>35542386
I didn't make that autist collage.
>>
>>35542379
Not really
Cover her jaw and see she's still ugly
>>
>>35542319
I'd hit it.
>>35542387
I put 'roids and shit like DNP into my body, tf do you think bitchnigga.
>>
>>35542396
That's because you're not her
Wrong trip
Why are you pretending to be esme
>>
File: n1.png (843 KB, 602x596) Image search: [Google]
n1.png
843 KB, 602x596
>>35542319
not that bad, 5/10 at the worst. this girl isnt ugly, with a good body/personality there's no problem here
>>
>>35536454
>roids'll make me pretty

finally this delusion has reached the females
truly, we live in an emancipated civilization
>>
>>35542319
>flat ass
What the fuck you don't even look /fit/.
>>
>>35542426
Go home anon you're too drunk
Go lie down
>>
File: 145229733581757097544.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
145229733581757097544.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>35542425
It is me I just must have put it in wrong. Been a while.
>>
>>35542430
You can't read
She's saying nothing of the sort

She's pretty much saying she doesn't care if the roids make her manly and uglier cause she's already ugly anyway you brain dead monkey
>>
>>35542319
I miss that fucken gypsy
>>
>>35542437
That's not OP, brainiac
>>
>>35536592
Serious big girl question; did your breasts grow anymore after 20? Praying for a miracle
>>
>>35542446
can I sniff your bum
>>
File: 1432827200185.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1432827200185.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>>35542379
liek dis?
>>
>>35542438
my nigga do you know how hard it is to be legitimately ugly?

>>35542263
the before is genuinely ugly
>>
>>35542446
Oh hey then

But that doesn't change the fact that I saw you post that collage yourself at least once
>>
File: ohdogwhatdone.jpg (736 KB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
ohdogwhatdone.jpg
736 KB, 2160x3840
Well, there you wankers have it.

Ofc I forgot the damn timestamp and it's a shitty picture, but I guess it at least proves that
>I'm actually a grill
>I'm not a landwhale
>I need gear badly
>>
File: bist diddylift.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bist diddylift.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>35542446
be my rock'n'roll queen
>>
>>35542499
please back it up and let me smell that
D A I R Y A I R
A
I
R
Y

A
I
R
>>
>>35542495
Did not 100% no how.
>>
>>35542499
You're fat and even though the picture is cropped you could barely conceal your gut

But yeah go do roids
>>
File: filename.gif (2 MB, 585x317) Image search: [Google]
filename.gif
2 MB, 585x317
>>35542499
perfectly normal
now move on

consider that you just have an ugly personality
attention whore somewhere else pls
>>
>>35542499
Lel you don't need roads you already count for butters and you'll still get decent wang if you have a good personality. If you want to be a chief of beef then go for it. Just don't come back whinging when you fuck it up ;)
>>
>>35542512
how's business going e?
>>
>>35542530
What
>>
>>35542499
woodstillsmash/10
>>
>>35536454
Do it if you want to OP, most men won't be turned off unless they're 8/10+ chaddy types, which you don't want anyways.
>>
>>35542426
See if a girl had that body I really don't care what her face is. I would take her with a completely busted face over a skinny fashion model 100%.

OP is just being a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>35542535
Not bad mate. Was off with dodgy wisdom teeth for ages so now I'm weak as shit. Back on the grind tho!
>>
Do you live in cardiff anon??
>>
>>35542499
You don't need gear.

Maybe do extra work for the glutes like ATG squats or isolations and a cut.
>>
>>35542548
No one on /fit/ is a 8+/10 Chad yet you guys are picky and judgemental to women anyway
Face it average people are dicks
>>
>>35542565
nice to hear
have you finally found a home that's not on wheels?
>>
>>35542541
You don't need roids. Just stop being down on yourself and don't do something daft because your face is a bit shit. You'll regret it and come back and complain when you have a hairy back and a shenis
>>
File: 1451967059216.jpg (95 KB, 486x658) Image search: [Google]
1451967059216.jpg
95 KB, 486x658
>>35542499
>strings us along for hours
>posts this slightly above avg gloot pic
>thinks she needs gear to progress anymore

anon it looks like you have a lot more natty progress left 2bh
>>
>>35542499
I would do you if I were single
>>
>>35542587
>don't do something daft
>/fit/
>a woman

pick 2
>>
>>35542584
Why would I do something silly like paying tax?

>chinstrap?
>>
OP nor gonna lie I'd fuck you. You don't even look bad lmao post face
>>
>>35542611
not chinstrap but I take it as a compliment
cute silly little burden on society you
>>
>>35542596
Init. OP, lift more and eat more. And quit being a fag.
>>
>>35542499
Post your face. I will make a tribute for you.
>>
>>35542607
Smh everyone wants life to be like a fucking microwave meal.
>>
>>35542625
Oh stop you're making my nose blush
>>
>>35542646
das my fetish
>>
>>35542499
OP, since you've been so sad and pathetic and mopy, I'm going to do you a solid.

My Tinder date cancelled on me tonight, so I was just going to sit at home and watch porn. But instead, I'm gonna spank it to that picture.

You hear that? You're beautiful OP. IDGAF what you think your face looks like. You're sexy enough that this solid 8/10 dude with a fit body is going to pretend to fuck you tonight. I'm even gonna pretend to go down on you, you're welcome.

Now please for the love of God go get laid this weekend. You can easily get a hot guy, trust me. And you really, really need it. Get some all natural test injections
>>
>>35542502
I miss supermong. Me and him could have made hideous Disney babies together.
>>
Real OP here

I haven't posted pics of myself to this thread at all,not my face nor bodyparts. Just so you know
>>
>>35542670
Post ass then.
>>
>>35542664
just repeat what you just posted in your head over and over again

you make me fucken sick
>>
>>35542675
No I really came here for advice. Not attention.

Thanks. For the answers and being an emotional tampon for the evening
>>
>>35542719
Hahahahaha God that would be an ugly baby
>>
>>35542740
wouldn't even be considered human anymore
did you gve up lifting yet?
>>
>>35542758
Nope. I did for a little while because setting up biz but now everything has settled down I'm getting up at 6am and hitting the gym
>>
>>35542727
I'll be your tampon. Nah but seriously, sometimes you get dealt a shit hand but only you let it hold you back.
>>
>>35542778
das good,,, das good
so when we gon marry?
>>
>>35542802
When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.
>>
>>35542826
sry can't do
busy shitpostan
>>
Sparrow hates her face but I think k she's qt and I can guarantee please type of guys here would spaghetti if she asked them out

Truth is, attraction =/= beauty

For a guy, femininity is a huge part of beauty, looks is just one part of that. A plain looking woman can be way more feminine and way more attractive and get my dick hard just by a half smile and a waft of I.. Much more than a 9/10 tits and teeth girl, even though she fees 100 tinder matches a day

Feel confident in yourself and in your feminine presence. Make a man feel like a man and find a an who makes you feel like a woman.

Unless you're a dyke , in which case disregard all that and fingerblast a bish
>>
>>35542826
So we're not gunna sing?

ITS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS
>>
>>35542884
*femininity is a huge part of attraction
>>
>>35542892
Why, are you letting your pubes grow?
>>
File: 1447336952655.jpg (63 KB, 430x354) Image search: [Google]
1447336952655.jpg
63 KB, 430x354
>>35542670
Come on OP, we're doubting you even lift here, just show us physique, don't worry about a face shot!
>>
>>35542884
cringiest shit I read all day

>>35542892
>replying to your own post
yeah but spring is still too soon
yeah I googled that shit
>>
>>35542957
I'm tired was mistake

Need sleeps gains are waitin
>>
>>35542932
Poon needs a winter jacket.
>>
Dyke here

I say do it, but stick with Anavar for at least a year, so you won't have too many manface side effects and you can see how you like the results.
>>
File: jim-carrey-orly.jpg (39 KB, 541x525) Image search: [Google]
jim-carrey-orly.jpg
39 KB, 541x525
>>35542981
>mfw I read naked sleep gains

sleep tight lil gypsy nose
>>
>>35542884
I don't like women in a romantic sense but right now I don't like men either. Biologically I know that I'm normal in that sense that I know that I'm wired to go for men

As much as I appreciate your advices and push, just dating or fucking "someone" isn't a solution. Right now, I don't wanna show my body to any man on this earth, I don't want any men to touch me, I don't wanna open up to a man. And it really doesn't help me when you tell me how you've had it worse than me or that children in Africa are starving.

I know that already but I can't just decide what to feel and which things to just simply let pass cause they aren't that big ones.

The biggest tragedy of my life isn't that one random guy on Tinder stood me up. This isn't my personal blog so I'm going to save you from it, but I know enough psychology to just come to the simple conclusion that I'm sensitive for rejection cause that word has pretty much always been present in my life one way or another. Long story short, I grew up being independent and not to rely on others. I have friends but I don't have a family really and I can't form close relationships cause I don't know if I've never had ones.

I'm not some mental case, I'm perfectly functioning and I'm doing okay in life. This is my personal shortcoming and maybe it will fix itself in the future,maybe not. I fail to see it as a tragedy and I don't complain about the situation.it is what it is and the past life has shaped me to be the person I am today and I'm quite happy about that.

So maybe the actual bottom line isn't just my physical appearance but that deep-rooted forever present feeling that I can't be loved and I'm not good enough. Again, it sounds more dramatic than it is, I don't think about it. I've learned to take care of myself from the very beginning so I'm good, I really am.
>>
>>35543161
I cringed
>>
>>35543230
It's a long story and this isn't the right place for it. But long story short, I actually don't have a family. I'm very distant with the people I grew up with. So there's no story of abuse or anything like that. It was just me. All my basic needs were met but otherwise I just grew up in a distant environment I guess.
>>
File: 12353543254.jpg (63 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
12353543254.jpg
63 KB, 500x477
>>35543161
anon get off the damn internet and repair your mental health please.
>>
File: 1368874688449.jpg (79 KB, 847x735) Image search: [Google]
1368874688449.jpg
79 KB, 847x735
>>35543364
I think you should get some therapy or something. Sounds like self-hate + abandonment issues. Seems like you have introspection for your problems. You should probably try to fix it mentally.
>>
>>35543554
Sounds like a lot of people on this board myself included.

Why must the world be so cruel anon
>>
>>35541715
>Take the roids Anon. If nothing else maybe you'll stop being such a fucking pussy about all this
This. OP even for a woman you're being such a fucking woman. Your estrogen levels must be through the roof, go take some fucking test to balance it out and maybe you won't be such a hopeless mess.

>>35542884
femininity is a huge part of beauty for some guys.
Personally I find tom boys pretty sexy
>>
>>35536454
That guy looks like my Swedish roommate I had. Marcus?
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.