[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw birthday >mum and dad gave me a mug saying "keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Oc8qBcP.jpg (307 KB, 944x1000) Image search: [Google]
Oc8qBcP.jpg
307 KB, 944x1000
>tfw birthday
>mum and dad gave me a mug saying "keep calm and code on"
>im an electrical engineer, i dont code
>dropped all my notes everwhere when i rushed into class, everyone was staring at me
>i was going to get this guy a cookie but the cookie shop was closed
>i feel sick and my stomach hurts
>my friend asked if i was doing anything on the weekend and i could only say "work"

why cant i die? at least i have a workout tonight.

what fun lifts can i do to cheer up?
>>
keep your head up buddy

as for lifts:

do either dumbbell chest press or bench press at 10-12 reps so you get a fucking twisted sick pump

try german volume training (10x10 with 60 second rests), gives a UUUUUGE pump
>>
>>35535371
Get a really light weight and see how fast you can lift it. If you're alone at the gym, jump and roll around until you're tired.

>going to get this guy a cookie
Story?
>>
Go heavy on Zercher Squats, this should hurt more than most of the feels
>>
>>35535371
Clean and Press. There's something so primally satisfying about picking a heavy weight off the floor and pushing it above your head.
>>
what?

sage
>>
>>35535371
Incline dumbell press always cheers me up
>>
Chin up bro, keep working hard on things or go crazy and make major changes in your life. Whatever you do, happiness comes from within.
>>
>>35535371
>tfw christmas and birthday in same week
>tfw sent dad a christmas card among other christmas cards
>tfw call grandma, uncles, and aunties
>tfw can't get a hold of dad
>tfw no card, no message from dad, only silence
>tfw today, 1 missed call
>"hey anon, love you, call me some time"
what the fuck dad? no contact for nine months

do power cleans if you dont already do them, they are fun as fuck
>>
I don't get your post
Are you saying you have autism?
>>
>>35535371
>im an electrical engineer, i dont code
>hurr I'm so bad at mathhh

I want to slap people like you.
>>
>birthday
>keep it a secret so no one would realize how few people I could actually get together to celebrate with

this is pretty common, right?
>>
>>35535371
>what fun lifts can i do to cheer up?

power cleans is the closest legal equivalent of picking up someone you hate and throwing them on the ground
>>
>>35535371

>i was going to get this guy a cookie

What?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.