[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D N P General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 14433817935841212.jpg (287 KB, 1380x1024) Image search: [Google]
14433817935841212.jpg
287 KB, 1380x1024
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
What's the largest animal you think you could knock out with one blow (ie punch, kick, elbow or any other direct physical strike without the use of any instrument)?

Personally I'm pretty sure I could knock out a deer, possibly even bigger animals
>>
>>35535389
dont know about that animals are pretty resilient they're used to taking a beating
>>
DNP is for manlet fatties
>>
Why the fuck would you start a new thread for this. Everything has been asked and answered in the previous one.
>>
>How long can i store my dnp?

It lies around for mb 1 1/2 years now. Dry and without getting light.

>Do i still loose muscle on dnp?
Im taking medikinet (smth like ritalin) and this supresses my appetite if i do it correctly. I want to do a 1,5k calories diet but i dont want to loose all off my "gains"
>>
>>35536404
dnp does not expire and its non catabolic so you will not loose muscle
>>
>day 5 of 250 mg

I know a lot of people report zero sides on 250, but I do feel a little warmer. I have been steadily turning down my thermostat and sweat a bit around 6 hours post dose.

Do you guys get any flushing on your skin? I've noticed a slight red tinge to my arms and my cheeks are a little pinker. Don't think I'm allergic because it's not itchy and seems pretty mild.
>>
>>35535815
Discussion? Same could be said for almost every thread in every forum on the internet
>>
Does Dinitro provide tracking info?
>>
So I have 65 DNP pills, im doing 21 day cycles at 250mg with barely any sides but decent weight loss. How long should I wait between each cycle, is 2 weeks too short?
>>
>>35537241
Is the sweating limited to the six hours after taking it? I'm thinking of taking mine right after work so I don't sweat at work
>>
>>35538387
No, not that I got last order, but I got my shipment in about 2-3 days
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>>35538749
Thanks, I guess I'm just gonna have to wait patiently.
>>
>>35537241
flushed skin is from the increased perspiration
>>
On day 5, my heart rate has seemed pretty elevated. I haven't really found anything on that though. Any ideas?
>>
>>35535221
Please help me figure out where to find a seller
>>
Well my cycle ended yesterday. I feel like shit today. It's been about 30 hours since my final dose. Still taking supplements and water.
>>
>>35538716

I feel like 5-6 hours after the dose I find myself sweating even at room temperature. That dies down after a little while. Otherwise it's very mild. One of my co-workers keeps her office at some retardedly high temperature, so I avoid that place like crazy. Just drink water throughout the day you'll be alright.
>>
>>35542351
I order from [email protected] his shit is legit and cheap but he does have buying requirements so ask him about it.
>>
File: IMG_4472.jpg (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4472.jpg
119 KB, 640x1136
>>35542680
>>35542351
>>
If there's potential for DNP to react badly with my colitis, can I take a lower "trial" dose to find out if I can handle it without being at risk of killing myself?
>>
can someone tell how dnp is generally packaged? like when it arrives at your house/p.o box or whatever is it in a small box?
>>
>>35542351
read the fucking pastebin, front to back. You are putting poison into you. At least spend 5 minutes reading it.

It has dealers in it.
>>
>>35543028
*tell me how
>>
>>35543028
Dinitro came in a shipping envelope. Inside that, there was a small bag, sealed up, inside that, was the pill bottle full of pills. Very discrete. No rattling or anything, and no movement. Looks like an ebay buy.
>>
>>35543160
thanks anon
>>
>>35543028
christmascheers came in a big envelope and inside that there was a sealed bag and in the sealed bag where smaller bags
>>
Anyone who's done a cycle a few years ago report any long term sides? I've got a weird pain in my knee after a cycle and wondering if it's related (joints were super sore on last days of cycle)
>>
>>35543160
Dinitro is the shit. Expensive, but god damn is it reliable.
>>
>>35538678
time on = time off at the very least. Double that time for better results.
>>
Is it possible to not binge on dnp? I'm pretty sure I would lose more weight just not taking it and eating like I normally do.
>>
How do you keep your skin tight when losing weight so drastically?
>>
>>35544107

I can vouch for dinitro I bought and used his shit.
>>
>>35546394
How are your results?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1280x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1280x702
Anybody have any before/after pics regarding DNP? Just ordered my first batch and I'm curious on the fat loss.
>>
>>35543028
from juicywiggle legit had a normal vitamin bottle saying DNP on the front.
>>
whoever capped these is a complete amateur. The content of these caps varies hugely, because no filler was used and the color is off. Even powdered DNP is much yellower. Would not trust.
>>
>>35546914
>>35542694
I meant to quote this post.
>>
>>35535389

hard to say

are they allowed to run away/fight back?

if they were restrained, i'd say a well placed kick/knee could knock out most apes like chimps

maybe not gorillas though cause they have them extra heavy duty skull/jaws
>>
How much would u be able to lose 21 days dnp 250mg -1000kcal deficit
>>
>>35546784

most people who've used dnp probably don't post their results here because they want to post in cbt threads without being called out for being unnatty
>>
>>35547028

I did 21 day 250mg cycle combined with a PSMF and lost about 19 pounds.

i'd wager a big amount of that was water weight, but calipers said i went from 21%bf to 16.5%~
>>
>>35547041
Cool thanks
>>
>>35547033
Makes sense, maybe when I finish up my cycle I'll post some pics if the results are substantial.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.