[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that /fit/ is mostly comprised of former people from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: ifeelthings.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
ifeelthings.png
107 KB, 273x302
Is it true that /fit/ is mostly comprised of former people from /r9k/ that decided to improve themselves?
>>
/b/
>>
I am comprised of space
>>
>>35535392
No. Atoms are 99% empty space.
>>
Went through a few stages: b for lols, b got boring, r9k for autistic lols, started to become more and more like r9k'ers, found zyzz/fit, saw the light, lifted hard for 3 years, lost it, gave up, now only surf fit for lols
>>
I'm from /a/jp/g/.

I lift for my waifu.
>>
>>35535181
I have the feeling nowadays its mostly redditors
>>
Le reddit army reporting in XD
>>
/fit/ is 4chan's final level.

I went from:
/b/ --> /v/ --> /vp/ --> /pol/ --> /r9k/ --> /fit/

After /fit/ it's over and you can become a normie and leave fourchin forever.
>>
>>35535594
>mfw we were in similar travels
/b/>/v/>/pol/>/tv/>/r9k/>/fit/ and sometimes /asp/
>>
/b-> /p -> /fit
with occasional forays into /pol and /r9k (for lulz)
>>
>>35535594
>>35535611

Not sure if that makes me sad or glad.
2005 -> /b/ -> /adv/ -> /r9k/ -> /fit/ -> Normie??
I'm scared f.am
>>
normie->/b/->/x/->reverse normie->/k/->/fit/
>>
/v/ -> /int/ -> /tv/ -> /r9k/ -> /fit/
As said before, I think /fit/ is the last stop. After you're done here, you're released out in the normie world
>>
but I don't want to get off mr bones wild ride.
>>
>>35535181
Can't speak for everyone else, but /fit/ is the only board i browse on 4chan (difn't use it previously). Also, i think anime is for weaboo faggots.
>>
/b/>/r9k/>/vp/>/v/>[New]/r9k/>/v/>/pol/>/fit/
>>
>>35535181
I've never been a robot. I'm social and get laid, I started out on /b. I think that's where a lot of 4channers start in general. Eventually we get bored of it, grow up a bit, and explore the other boards the website has to offer. I'm currently using /pol because it has the dankest and newest of dank and new memes. I just come here now to shitpost and make fun of people that aren't as strong as me, even though this board is what got me into powerlifting. One day I might come back and become the king of /fit, we'll see
>>
>>35535889
eh, who am I kidding, I haven't gotten laid in over a year and a half. I lift for a qt arab girl. So sex till marriage thing. Only 3 years to go
>>
>>35535937
iktf breh
sucks but what can you do?
>>
>>35537194
>>35535937

Don't get married to an Arab girl? Seriously why bother putting yourself through that bs.
>>
Can confirm /fit/ is 4chans final level. 3 years ago started lifting, left /b/ behind, eventually made enough gains to boost confidence, started frequenting /fit/ less and less and stopped altogether.

Then my finals came and had to get a job, lost my gains, rejoined /b/. 2 months ago started lifting again, I've given up /b/, and expect to start leaving you guys alone again soon.
>>
File: 1452232078462.jpg (183 KB, 656x437) Image search: [Google]
1452232078462.jpg
183 KB, 656x437
>>35537632
>>35535730
>>35535654
>>35535594
You Never really leave you are here forever my friends
r
>>
/k/>/pol/>/fit/
>>
File: weeb boyfriendo.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
weeb boyfriendo.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>35535181
/k/-->/lgbt/-->/fit/-->??normie

Left lgbt after the tranny invasion.
>>
/b/ then /g/ then /fit/ shortly after for me. Now I only come to the latter two.
>>
9gag -> /b/ -> /r9k/ -> /fit/
|
/mu/ + /his/ + /g/
>>
/g/ -> /v/ -> /vr/ -> /r9k/ -> Checking out /fit/ because I need to get in shape and I need inspiration

Also /r9k/ is a bunch of misery-loving faggots who will drag you down if you spend any amount of time around them. The lulz aren't worth it.
>>
>>35535381
> this
>>
>>35537665
>Left lgbt after the tranny invasion.
kek but true
>>
My friend showed me /fit/ after i had been lifting for 6 months. So i just come here for the lols.
>>
File: light at the end of the tunnel.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
light at the end of the tunnel.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
/fit/ is the exit board. The ride will finally end.
>>
>>35537758
Keep telling yourself that, basement dweller.
>>
File: 1451506818849.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
1451506818849.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1362
>>35535181
It wasn't before but it is now. The /r9k/ people misunderstood /fit/ culture like the manlet meme and drove it into the ground by literally fucking jerking off in anger to pictures of people who are short to average as fuck

I actually had to set up my 4chan plugin to filter all manlet posts and threads so that i don't have to wade through so much self hate and visual cancer while browsing this board for fitness stuff - I actually went on /r9k/ for a while and the manlet shit just reminds me too much of the "When are you going to commit suicide?" "Women are all thieving lying cunts" "Why live?" threads on there.

Mods don't do jack shit because it's different to the /r9k/ fucks who moved to /tv/ and spam BBC and cucks apparently
>>
Its mostly /pol/ and /b/ here

and perhaps a little of /lgbt/
>>
R9k is my home board but ive been lifting before fit.
>>
>>35537758

>tfw i keep leaving the chons
>/fit/ keeps dragging me back

at least it's not as bad as Misc
>>
/b/ way back when, it's such fucking cancer, I haven't been on there in years

then /v/ /asp/ /sp/ /co/ /g/ /out/
>>
>>35535381
>implying anyone on b would ever improve their life
>>
My journey went like this

/b/ > /g/ > /a/ > /jp/ > /pol/ > /mu/ > /r9k/ > /fit/
>>
I came for the /s/, stayed for the /pol/, and now I'm almost exclusively on /fit/.
>>
>>35535841
Same. Always despised 4chan (/b/) from the outside, but I once came to /fit/ and was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>35538032

You can always go back to reddit :^)
>>
>>35538483
nah reddit sucks balls
>>
File: 1449881339036.jpg (31 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1449881339036.jpg
31 KB, 630x420
My little journey :
b->fit&biz->r9k->fit
I must reunite with biz again and start working on myself like I wanted to, dont go to b at all anymore even if it was were it all begun
>>
/b/ > /v/ > /fit/ + /int/
>>
>>35535181
/b/-->/fit/-->/mu/-->/lit/-->/his/-->/mu/-->/fit/

also /aco/ on its first week
>>
>>35535181
Former fa/tg/uy
>>
/v/ -> /fit/ + /ck/

still visit /v/ every once in a while but it's always the same shit.

pop into /trv/ every few weeks because it really moves that slow
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-08-28-50.png (995 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-08-28-50.png
995 KB, 720x1280
Leddit > /b/ for 1 week > /fit/ for 3 years > /r9k/ last few months

Now i have more pictures of frogs than contacts on my mobile phone
>>
/b/ then /v/ then /pol/ then /tv/ then /fit/
The boards I frequent are /b/ (just a quick glance at the catalog, if there's nothing besides naked chicks and loli, then I fuck off) /tv/, /v/, /pol/, and /fit/
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.