[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanna get some anabol but im in the US military and submit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: get-attachment (1).jpg (360 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
get-attachment (1).jpg
360 KB, 2400x1600
i wanna get some anabol but im in the US military and submit to drug tests.

is there gear that is less sensitive to standard urinalysis?

specifically looking at anavar

any insight would be appreciated
>>
>>35532732
What the heck is anabol? A pro hormone or do you mean anadrol? Either way I know you guys will never listen but nine times out of ten you'll end up smaller than before and waste your potential first cycle gains. Also steroids don't show in urine test
>>
>>35532758
just short fr anabolic steroids.

theres post cycles supplements that help retain what you gained though
>>
>>35532732
your standard military piss test only goes for drugs like canabis, cocaine, mdma, etc.

source: was in military with a roidfag room mate who never popped. They have to special request for a roid test
>>
The army is looking for illicit drugs in your system. They aren't going to give a fuck if your test is high.
>>
>>35532732
You are fucking stupid. Before literally every drug test they will enumerate the various drugs that your urine will be screened for.
>>
>>35532936
This makes sense because i was aat s recruiting station and a sergeant came in wearing a PT shirt who was roided out as fuck. It was disgusting
>>
I honestly don't understand why the MILITARY wouldn't want roided-out super soldiers.
>>
>>35532918
You always go back to normal before you roided if you go completely off.
>>
>>35532732
Just take a HRT dose of testosteron enathathe year round with a few blast cycles
>>
>>35534240
And they will leave out some to catch the retards.
>>
>>35534353

>us army all 5%ers
>12 meals a day per soldier
>bcaa aenimas
>niggas be soo big we have to double the size of our tanks

We are in enough debt goddamn it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.