[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is wrong with you people? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zPI YRMmE4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (301 KB, 606x2322) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.jpg
301 KB, 606x2322
Wtf is wrong with you people?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zPIYRMmE4
>>
>>35531747
>honest, dedicated, apparently hardworking man who happens to be damaged and narcissitic as fuck

Yeah, no, lets just use his narcissism as basis to disregard everything he said.

For one, I wish my gf was as honest as this dude to tell me if I look fat, or if she wanted more muscle somewhere instead of texting me a shitload of hot and bothered smileys when I send her a pic.
>>
>>35531747
Can someone give me the english names of the stuff in the recipe?
>>
>>35531936

This is literally shit for you.

Just eat rice or potatoes with meat. Peanut butter has a fuckton of sugar. Eat it if you want, but you'd get better results from regular food.
>>
>>35531936

To me it looks like oats, honey, coffee creamer, and peanut butter

I also think it's something you'd only want to eat if you're a cyclist burning fuckloads of calories out on a ride, otherwise you want to stay well fucking clear of such a fatty and calorific nightmare

Maybe it's intended for "bulking" (i.e. getting fat)?
>>
>>35531936
Looks like Honey, Coffee Creamer, and Peanut Butter.

Most honey now is synthetic sugar bullshit, peanut butter is pretty much the same, and coffee cream....lel
>>
I like peanut butter but you have to buy the actual natural stuff that contains just peanuts and salt, no sugar or palm oil.
>>
You bodybuders are disgusting and narcissistic
>>
>>35531879
My wife is that honest. I love it, she's a take no shit kinda gal and I'm a zero fucks were given kinda guy. It works really well, plus the sex is good and I'm gonna have me some in just a few.

Life is good.
>>
>>35531747
While that guy is clearly not taking the responsibility for the marriage as he should, he is still trapped in a marriage he isn't completely satisfied with and feels like he earned "more" from women due to all the work he put in.

I really didnt like how Phil behaved in the later parts of the interview where he blames the guy himself.
>>
File: 1442497562398.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1442497562398.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
>>35531959
>eat only rice or potatoes with meat
>sugar is bad for you
>>
>>35531747

>One douche acts like a douche on a fake TV show

>LOL, U guyz R messd up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o
>>
File: 1448834651373.gif (2 MB, 182x300) Image search: [Google]
1448834651373.gif
2 MB, 182x300
>>35531975
its almost like itsa bulking bar
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.