[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting 101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: goal_body.jpg (99 KB, 610x430) Image search: [Google]
goal_body.jpg
99 KB, 610x430
Been trying to cut and just wondering what food choices best compliment any effort trying to do that. I.e. Breakfast lunch dinner snacks etc.
>>
>>35531459
Lean protein and green veggies
>>
File: diet.jpg (168 KB, 960x853) Image search: [Google]
diet.jpg
168 KB, 960x853
>>35531459
Here
>>
>Breakfast
egg whites
Oats
Fruit (don't overdo it)

>lunch and dinner
Lean meat
Low-starch veggies
High-starch veggie/whole grain product

>snack
Kashi go lean
>>
>>35531492
This is more for bulking, no?
>>
>>35531595

Lol gtfo, you bulk with McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
>>
I just started working in a factory and within nearly 5 months i've lost about 15kg worth of fat, i could lose more if i sort out my diet but any tips of how not to be lazy when it comes to cooking? it's hard as fuck to wake up tired as it is from working 12 hour shifts
>>
>>35531982
I cannot cook to save my life, myself.
I don't know jack shit about diets and bulking/leaning though, since I'm new.
>>
>>35531492
>>35531611
This is what this gay board comes down to
>post a half assed response because you don't know shit
>get called out
>'lel i was jus trolling'
>>
>>35531459
I don't eat breakfast because I like to have more calories for lunch and dinner. My meals are eggs and ham, chicken/lean minced meat with potatoes/rice, vegetables and cottage cheese. If I need to snack I'll have quark which is absolutely god tier.
>>
>>35531595
Not the guy that posted that, but no?

You can eat all that shit on a cut, just in lower quantities.
That picture is probably made for aspies raised on McD spamming questions about what specific foods they should eat.
>>
>>35531595
Maybe not the whole milk and peanut butter/oils but most of it holds.
>>
If you fill the need to stuff your face or eat fast, get lots of baby carrots and celery and some yogurt dip. Munching on carrots will help curb hunger and give you something to eat, but it's low cal.

Otherwise fuck it's not complicated you know whats good, fruits veggies fresh meats grains.
>>
intermittent fasting + calorie deficit and watch your macros

easier to stick to and very effective
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.