[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Whats the fastest way to get ripped and ready to kick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: American-Freedom.jpg (12 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
American-Freedom.jpg
12 KB, 255x197
Hey /fit/
Whats the fastest way to get ripped and ready to kick ass in a fight?
Long story short: Guy keeps hitting on girlfriend, gonna be able to meet him this summer and I wanna fuck him up if he keeps up this shit.
>pic not related
>>
>>35530964
Be much stronger and bigger than him.
Easy. Don't even need to know much about fighting with a massive strength and size advantage. This is ofcourse assuming you already lift and aren't just shitposting
>>
>>35530964
are you in america? just use your government issued sidearm and shoot him
>>
>>35530996
I do not lift. I'm a scrawny fuck, actually. I need to beef up by the summer.
>>
>>35530964
dont even bother getting ripped, just start doing boxing right now
>>
>>35531026
lol...It's a getting late son. Better learn to eat and start hitting the iron now.
How much bigger than you is this guy?
>>
>>35530964
SS + GOMAD
Also, take some krav maga lessons.

But are you seriously going to wait until summer to make this guy stop hitting on your girl? That's fucked up. You a beta kid.
>>
>>35530964
Start boxing and SS + GOMAD yesterday
>>
>>35531076
He's about an inch taller, and that's about it. He's one of those "depressed" faggots. He always bitches and moans to my girlfriend about how he can't find a girl, and then tells my girl he loves her and shit like that and I'm sick of it. She thinks that he can take me in a fight, which was a total blow to my manhood. I can't imagine he's that much stronger than me.
>>
>>35531091
I won't be able to see him until this summer, it's not exactly my choice.
>>
>>35531110
Kek
>>
>>35531110
dude, the type of guy who puts himself in that kind of position is not going to be able to fight

don't even worry about lifting, just take some kind of fighting sport class for a few months and make sure you do some sparring, then just beat the fuck out of the dweeb (but make sure you dont do any permanent damage)
>>
>>35531110
Why would your girlfriend keep talking to him if he's hitting on her?

Sounds like you're 15 and have a shitty girlfriend.
>>
>>35531161
>whynotboth.jpg
Definitely should lift. 6 months of a martial art could still easily get their ass beat by a random person
>>
>>35531110
Go do some fucking muay thai or any other respectable combat sport. Within months youll beat his weak ass easily. For some added effect hit the gym a couple of times aswell.
>>
>>35531186
She claims that she feels bad for him. Also he sort of found his way into her circle of friends, and now all her other friends like him. She also attends this church-oriented event twice a week for people combating "depression" and he's goes there.
>>
>>35531226
What should I focus on in the gym? Specific muscle groups or just all out? Note: I'm a total noob at the gym.
>>
>>35531110
Ahaha, oh wow.

First, just walk up to him and ask him politely to stop hitting on your girlfriend. You know, be civilized and offer the chance to resolve this without violence.

Also talk to your girlfriend; explain that you understand she's a kindhearted person who just wants to help, she's inadvertently stringing this guy along and preventing him from looking for an available girl.

If both of those things fail, then just kick him in the balls by surprise and kick his goddamn teeth in. Don't throw punches and grapple; go for the eyes and nuts. The only unfair fight is the one you lose. Just don't let anyone see you fight like that; not just because it's "dirty" fighting, but so there's no witnesses to tell cops that you beat the tar out of him.
>>
>>35531227
she's gonna leave you by the summer anyway, might as well just lift and fuck other girls
>>
in the words of the late, great kimbo slice...

"always swing first and aim for that chin."
>>
>>35531189
Are you literally this stupid? Yes, weight/height is a huge factor in fighting but some proper technique is even more effective. Most definetly if you dont have a clue what to do. Basic boxing stances, punching techniques, speed and footwork is much more effective then bulking up and being exhausted after throwing 3 punches. Fighting is completely different to lifting
>>
>>35531251
Id say mostly upper body. My legs got really slow from heavy squatting which is not good when training muay thai. Not saying you should skip leg day all day, but theyll keep up as long as you occasionaly train them
>>
>>35531253
>Don't throw punches and grapple; go for the eyes and nuts. The only unfair fight is the one you lose. Just don't let anyone see you fight like that; not just because it's "dirty" fighting, but so there's no witnesses to tell cops that you beat the tar out of him.
this is probably the worst thing i've ever read on /fit/
>>
>>35531288
But there's no guarantee that he will even be that good after <6 months. Maybe OP is a huge pussy and completely falls apart technique wise due to nerves, especially if he isn't used to a "competition" level of intensity. I didn't say he should completely abandon fighting, I said he needs to do both. Id say him only lift vs only boxing would both do about the same good
>>
>>35531251
PPLx2. I'd go really heavy for the first half (all <10) and endurance for the other (>10)

BUT ACTUALLY START BOXING
>>
>>35531026
if your girlfriend is getting hit on by some dude you've never met and she hasn't specifically stopped it herself yet, he will have fucked your girlfriend by summertime
>>
>>35531861
yeah bro, beginners should work out 6 days a week while still under training nearly every major muscle group.

Beginning lifters need to hit major muscle groups 3 times per week for best results
>>
When I was scrawny af I took up judo, that plus eating like 3000+ calories a day beefed me up some, take up judo, or boxing which is great too, but I'm guessing it'll be harder to get big with boxing, shit's really cardio intensive but whatevs, either of those two are fine, as for the fight itself, be the first to throw the punch, don't get scared when you get hit back the body can take a lot of damagio, just be smart and calm during the fight.
>>
>>35531919
Bet u got that information solely from the sticky
I recommend SS+GOMAD+boxing over everything else but PPLx2 isn't that hard while actually bulking
>>
>>35531924
Judo is A+ but it's hard to beat boxing for getting a solid foundation in a real fight in that short of time.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 720x720
>>35531110
Leave your girlfriend. She's not a good person since she keeps talking to this guy. Same shit happened to me in the fall, just cut your losses now, m8.
>>
>>35531262
Precisely
>>
File: 1451847800712.png (516 KB, 988x562) Image search: [Google]
1451847800712.png
516 KB, 988x562
>>35531110
She's probably juicing over him you know.... You need to dump her and beat his ass.
>>
I've been training in martial arts since I was 6, I know some tkd, judo, bjj, boxing, I mainly focus on muay thai. Fighting takes years to get good at, it's not really something you can just get good at instantly. However, for some good pointers on how to not fight like an idiot, check out "fightTIPS" on youtube

Also, don't fight a guy who's messing with your girl. He's not worth you breaking your hand on his head, which is pretty likely, it happens to even the best fighters.
>>
File: letyourhateflow.jpg (31 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
letyourhateflow.jpg
31 KB, 620x320
>>35531110
How can OP not realize he's putting himself in a lose-lose situation? If you lose, well, it's humiliating, obviously. And if you win? This guy's been using your gf as a confidant while he mopes. He's been cultivating a nurturing attitude toward him in your gf. Here's how it plays out:

>You and him finally square up. Time to finally use your gains.
>As you throw the first punch, your eyes meet his.
>He gives you a knowing smile as he lets the punch slip through his guard, taking it on the chin.
>He goes down, nursing a bloody lip.
>Your gf rushes to his side to tend to him.
>"ANON, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"
>She helps him up. His arm is around her shoulder as he pretends to let her support him.
>"Why the hell did you attack my friend? Get away from him!"
>You try to stammer something out as they go off to tend to his wounds and talk about what your "deal" is.

If you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you can ever imagine.
>>
>>35530964
If you could go from average schlub to "easily beat a guys ass" in a few months the being able to beat someone's ass wouldn't be as valued as it is.

Someone once told me you stop being a teenager and become a man the day you realize the secret fantasy that "if you just packed it up and trained at a monestary in China for a few years with the right motivation you could emerge the baddest motherfucker around" is complete horseshit.

Every young dude seems to think this, and its so fucking tiresome.
>>
>>35531110
lmao. just pop his chops and he'll back it up. if he was a big bad dude, i'd say go the bat/pipe/friends route and get em good, but that's really not necessary.
>>
>>35531026
Sounds like you need to learn this one weird trick
>>
>>35533299
Dubs of truth right here OP.

Here's what you gotta do. Take a video/pic of you rawdogging ur GF and send it over to this fucking cuck. The day after he'll probably an hero
>>
>>35534220
Best case scenario he fucks off forever, worst case scenario he gets your sloppy seconds and you get to look for better pussy. Win win either way.
>>
>>35531038
This.
>>
>>35530964
Grow up you loser
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.