[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this happen when benching Was it cancer ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 750x1334
Why does this happen when benching
Was it cancer ?
>>
>>35530616
youre using incorrect grip my friend
>>
>>35530616
did you ever bother to watch a video on how to bench properly?
>>
>>35530616
>>35530646
yea your wrist is not aligned straight.
Seems like it's ready to leave mankind behind though.
>>
>>35530616
>dat grip
>dar arm
>dat hand
>dat... what the fuck is that?

You are never gonna make it bro.
>>
Those are bug bites, I guarantee it. Bed Bug bites bite in rows of three. go lift up your mattress and/or pillow right now, I guarantee you'll find hundreds of tiny bed bugs. The reason you see it when you bunch is because the blood flows to your hand because of pressure
>>
>>35530665
Do you mean the bar should be lower in the hand so the wrist does not bend? Because other than that this is exactly how i bench
>>
>>35530616

jesus you people.

It's fat that has herniated to the surface of your wrist. This is also common on feet for people that squat a lot - so no one here.
>>
>>35530616
Are those manicured nails you faggit?
>>
I don't get those while benching, but I do get one of them on my right hand if I move it right. I've always had it, definitely not bed bugs. Anyone have any ideas?
>>
i have these too OP

harmless fat hernia things like anon said above. The first time i noticed them i was baked and they sure did give me a spook i tell ya hwut
>>
>>35530703
Look at the image, no its not
>>
>>35530730
Looks like he cuts his nails. Not everyone bites them you know.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.