[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /fit/ opinion on siracha? Doesnt seem so bad? Can i use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160107_151814-1.jpg (867 KB, 1679x2979) Image search: [Google]
20160107_151814-1.jpg
867 KB, 1679x2979
What is /fit/ opinion on siracha? Doesnt seem so bad? Can i use it while on a cut?
>>
I put that shit on everything. For real. Low in calories, salt isn't too bad, flavourful.
>>
>>35529433
nice meme sauce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
I like it, but it leaves the whole appartment smelling like shit.
>>
>>35529548
Really? I like the smell.
>>
>>35529433
>burger meat
>sriracha
>breadcrumbs
>jackdaniels bbq sauce
>egg
>chopped onions
>mush all together

Last Friday night I saved my calories for this fucking meal and it was worth it.
>>
>>35529650
Meatballs btw...
Or meatloaf if you're too lazy to roll em up.
>>
The verdict is in, am using
>>
>>35529433
>3% your daily sodium value

Unless you're chugging the whole bottle in one sitting, you're fine.
>>
>>35529433
>siracha
if you're a vegan it's a must have to spice things up
>>
>>35529433
Don't find it particulary tasty, but it's awesome in sauces and stews.
>>
yeah you really don't need to be this intense about cutting unless you're a professional body-builder.

i know you're probably about 16-17 years old and you're just getting into the fitness lifestyle, you probably get most of your information from bodybuilding.com and their articles, etc.

you think you need to get chicken and broccoli every meal.

just try to get protein every meal, if you're cutting count calories, and make sure you train 4-5 days a week with intensity over the period of 3-5 years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.