[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you for everything zyzz.... RIP in peace brother >pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: b.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
Thank you for everything zyzz....
RIP in peace brother
>pic related its me
>>
Umm...ok
>>
tfw Rich Piana and many guys like him have been taking 10 times more than Zyzz did since like 25 years ago
and Rich is not the smartest guy either so it makes me wonder how fucking stupid Zyzz was for doing what killed him because it obviously wasn't hormones
>>
>>35528351
He had a preexisting condition, he was a ticking time bomb without the roids. Roads just sped up the process.
>>
>>35528351
He did do a shit ton of other drugs constantly and had an undiagnosed heart condition
>>
>>35528389

wasn't he also a kid who did a lot of coke & didn't really take dosaging seriously on his cutting agents.
>>
Still waiting for the return of the king ;_;
>>
>>35528686
possibly

a side effect of clen abuse is an enlarged heart, and that is what zyzz died of

but i still think he had a pre-existing condition, perhaps his lifestyle just sped things up?

young people die all the time from heart conditions, usually while playing sports
>>
>>35528187

looks like he didn't have much effect on you at all since you still look like a dyel
>>
So some of us here could have a heart condition and not even know it? Then one day you just fucking die? What kind of russian roulette shit are we living in?
>>
>>35528808
you could also get a stroke and just die.
I know a guy who had a stroke when he was 19 and was lucky enough to survive. He had to learn how to walk and speak again all over. Also one of his arms stopped working permanently. Such is life.
>>
>>35528808
i know i have a heart condition, i'm pretty sure it's an arrhythmia, i'm too scared to check in case it prevents me from doing anything in life. I'd rather just die early desu.
>>
>>35528808

safe to say once you're into your early 20s odds are you don't have some sort of congenital heart defect waiting to sudden death you.

most these guys die in their teens to sudden acute event.
>>
>>35529012
Thanks, that soothes my mind a bit. I made it to my late twenties, fuck yeah.
>>
>>35528351
Steroids + coke + heart condition = RIP
>>
>>35528808
I found out I had a heart condition at 28. Needed open heart surgery to stitch up 2 holes and repair a valve. Had no idea. Always lifted/exercised fine. Thankfully never tried juice and just a few uppers in my time.
>>
>>35529304
I'm sure he did more than just coke
>>
>>35529357
How did you find out you had holes in your heart? Did you pass out or something? Chest pain?
>>
>>35528351
Only the good die young
>>
>after Zyzz's gains have been long gone people are still saying good bye to them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.