[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ people, coupd you recommend me a low calorie drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Hey /fit/ people, coupd you recommend me a low calorie drink to try? I usually have soda but my face is starting to get fat so I should quit. And I don't like the diet versions so no go either. Water is fine, sure, but I'd like something bubbly. What do you guys drink?
>>
Club soda has 0 Calories.
>>
>>35528182
>drinking anything but coffee, tea, water
HI! Welcome to Planet Fitness! The pizza table is right over here!
>>
There's this stuff that came out recently called Bai5. There's all sorts of flavors and it's pretty good for you but if you really want to be healthy milk, water and tea are really the only way to go.
>>
If you are worried about your face getting fat, consider weight-loss.

Otherwise just water or, if you crave sweet, carbonated liquids some of those flavoured club sodas with artificial sweeteners.
>>
Kombucha, son. Fix that gut bacteria. It's an acquired taste though, really gotta push past the vinegar soda taste. The flavors they try to add in don't mask shit, either.
>>
>>35528182
water, milk and green tea. all you need.
>>
>>35528236
>drinking bais
>>
I'm trying to give up soda too. I'm trying to drink more water and milk. If I want something kinda sweet, I drink Powerade Zero. Zero calories, so you should try that.
>>
>>35528371
been thinking about making my own.
>>
Try carbonated water. Seltzer or Pellegrino are pretty good.
>>
>>35528207
I can't drink coffee
Maybe it's psychological but whenever I drink coffee even if just a cup in the morning I can't sleep that night
>>
>>35528251
>If you are worried about your face getting fat, consider weight-loss

That's why I'm trying to cut out soda
>>
I'm not a big fan of carbonation but my wife bought herself one of those soda makers and has never turned back. She just uses water and those zero calorie flavor additives you see all over the super market. She doesn't drink soda at all anymore.
>>
Mio.
>>
>>35528707

Just count your calories fatty
>>
>>35529004
Or I could just cut out soda.
>>
Buy 1.5 liter bottle, fill with water.

Get standard koolaid pack, don't add sugar.

Lots of good taste with 0 cal.
>>
I'd nut in Nocchi so hard that her ancestors would feel that shit
>>
>>35528182
water
>>
>>35528182

Diet soda
>>
>>35528182
Water milk and coffee are all I drink.
What does soda have to do with your face being fat?
Are you actually this stupid?
Lose weight by eating less calories or actually moving your fat ass.
>>
>>35529410

That gives no guarantee of weight loss. You could even gain weight because you're a fatty and will probably eat more to compensate.

Cut out soda AND count your calories. Weight loss comes from eating fewer calories than you burn.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.