[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jesus christ what is wrong with this guy esprit model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 105EF2T007_410.jpg (105 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
105EF2T007_410.jpg
105 KB, 700x1050
jesus christ what is wrong with this guy

esprit model
>>
I never understood how you can have fucking zero arms and shoulders with a chest like that.
Almost every Asian fit guy also has a solid core and pecs but arms the size of a cucumber

how
>>
>>35527141
No legs, overly large pecs.

Why do you assume just because somebody lifts weights and cares for their health that you have the authority to judge them?

Glass houses OP, not everybody has an external reason for lifting.
>>
>>35527153
tfw I realized today I'm going that route to a lesser extent
>>
he's a model and lifts for aesthetics
>>
>>35527271
yeah but it looks like shit

my gf just laughed at this arms too
>>
>>35527153
>>35527255

thats basically me. 2pl8 bench, string arms. its bullshit because i do a ton of chinups
>>
>>35527153
>>35527169

they probably made his pecs larger in post production
>>
>>35527375
add curls and tricep shit
>>
>>35527375
Chinups dont give you size unless youre wearing a weighted vest, theyre basically just a pure strength building exercise. Looks alpha tho.
>>
>>35527299
>my gf

m8 we all know you don't have a girlfriend. and if by some miraculous reason you do and you both browse this shit board together, then you're both fucking autists who sit in the corner of the gym quietly talking shit on people cause you're both mentally handicapped.
>>
>>35527141
Tfw I have hips like this and they will always look like shit no matter what I do
>>
>>35527141
No pump/poor lighting
>>
>>35527375
>Implying the ability to bench 2pl8 should mean you have big arms

Lol m8
>>
>>35527299
Then she salivated at his buldge.
>>
>>35527514

He's implying the exact opposite of that, retard.
>>
How 2 avoid the fate of the no shouldered?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.