[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza Girls look at y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: jason blaha.jpg (96 KB, 719x661) Image search: [Google]
jason blaha.jpg
96 KB, 719x661
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
>>35526783
I eat more pizza than chad
>>
Hah. Gymcel is a portmanteau of gym and incel, and incel is a portmanteau abbreviation of "involuntary celibate". So it means gym going involuntary celibate.

You crazy kids and your slang.
>>
I could eat hella more than Chad.
>>
>>35526783
>implying I'm lifting for women
>implying I'm not lifting to lose weight and make sure I don't die early

I want /r9k/ to leave
>>
>>35526783
Implying I don't down a bbq chicken pizza on the regular cuz it has bretty good macros
>>
>>35526806
Correct, there are many more, including:

heightcel
skullcel
wristcel
baldcel
fatcel
currycel
workcel

you get the point, but they're good terms to use
>>
File: safe_image-5663c0.jpg (18 KB, 342x392) Image search: [Google]
safe_image-5663c0.jpg
18 KB, 342x392
>>35526783
Hey guys, Jason Blaha here. Is it possible to be a Beta on the outside but ab Alpha on the inside. I'm sort of known as a white knight, into the whole chivalry, you known coming to the rescue of the ladies.
>>
>successful people are only successful because juhnetix
>you can stuff your face and still be a pussy slaying chad, as long as you have good juhnetix
>muh juhnetix
>juhnetix
>juhnetix
>juhnetix

And /r9k/ claims to be Tumblr's arch nemesis
>>
>>35526806
>>35526806

Thats funny cause I was getting laid on a daily basis prior to lifting and now Im just to busy to go out.
>>
>>35526844
LMAO, RIP Blaha. What a fucking idiot.

He went from being based, having one of the best informative channels on youtube back in the ICF days, and now he's just an insecure joke.

Lmao at him claiming to have worked in intelligence and threatening to shoot people, what a cunt.

IT'S NOT FUCKIN FUNNY
>>
die you all and eat my privileged fit genetics ass while you return to your fatty Tumblr.

>>35526872
juhnetix top kek
>>
>>35526844
Dude looks like a dark souls character with the top heavy physique
>>
Yeah cause zyzz started out swole.
>>
>>35526940
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn. Here we go...

You know why Zyzz looked so good?

ALPHA GENETICS.

His insertion points were unreal. It's EXTREMELY rare to have the kind of muscular shape he did - that slim waist, those wide shoulders, those narrow hips?! GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics.

Sure you can go to the gym and lift hard. Sure you can bulk up 50lbs. Maybe you'll even get on gear and build some muscle. But you'll NEVER look like Zyzz.

Why? Because you have INFERIOR GENETICS. You can get bigger biceps, you can build a larger chest, you can get huge quads - you can make yourself look slightly better, but you will NEVER have a body girls will drool over.

"B-but Zyzz used to be beta!" NO, he used to be a TEENAGER. Of course he looked beta in those fucking before photos, he was about 15. He hadn't had time for his broad shoulders to develop yet, so naturally he looked like any skinny beta. But once he went through puberty, the truth became clear. Why? Because the things that attract women are GENETIC. It makes sense - attraction is based off GENETICALLY good traits. These are things like height, a symmetrical face, a big dick, and a good shoulder to hip ratio. All of these things are pretty much unchangeable. They can be improved slightly, but not significantly enough for most of you to "make it brah".

If anything, lifting turns women off. It is true that most women would like to have a partner who is in shape, but studies have shown that these women would like their partner to be like that naturally. By all means lift weights if YOU enjoy it, but don't be stupid enough to think that it's going to get you any girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 960x640
Name OP's gang.
>>
>>35526783
>>35527074
OKay, gonna bite.
You do know that you can get girls without looking like zyzz right? Unless you live in a city with 80% alpha genetics you will eventually get girls, just because they will have to choose you eventually
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.