[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are vegans so butt blasted over this video /fit/? https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: vegs.jpg (109 KB, 856x642) Image search: [Google]
vegs.jpg
109 KB, 856x642
Why are vegans so butt blasted over this video /fit/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgEExpz3lkM
>>
>>35526556

because they hate people that say the truth

we live in a time where people get offended all the time and free speech, thoughts dont have any value anymore
>>
I'm a vegan and I'm not even offended.

Your OP is now invalid.
>>
>>35526643
I know how to make you mad though

Eating meat is fine
>>
>>35526687
Not him and I'm vegan and not mad
I don't care if you eat meat
>>
Being vegan is a noble cause, and I'm sure there are several health benefits to being vegan

on that basis alone it should be quite easy to sell the idea of veganism to certain people

but vegans are so batshit insane they actually make people NOT want to convert to veganism

they are so mentally ill that they literally achieve the opposite of what they're trying to do
>>
>>35526742

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=desLjks0TNU
>>
>>35526705
sure you dont
>>
>>35526705
I kill domestic animals for sport, i fake bite marks from dogs and claim that i was bitten by their dog so they have to put it down and give me money
>>
>>35526785
Forget about veganism, this is a true noble cause
>>
i don't get the point he wants to make
>>
>>35526860

hes just stating the obvious
>>
>>35526785
I don't like dogs, in fact I really hate them so that is pretty kek worthy. I don't care about animals, apart from humans. im only vegan for the human and environmental factors.
>>
>>35526785
I lure cats into my garden by putting tuna in big rat traps. Then I put the cats into my shed and let them starve to death.
Some animal rights something something showed up at my house once, because my neighbors could hear the cat wailing from inside the shed. Just told them that it was meant for rats and I was sorry that an unfortunate cat was caught in one of the traps lol.

Now I just kill them fast so they don't make noise and attract unwanted attention.
>>
>>35526944
Whoops should have formulated the first sentence different. I used to starve them, now I put them down with a shovel.
>>
>>35526860
He said the point he is trying to make
>you guys (viewers) wanted me to make reaction videos
>Here is a video addressing the vegans that wanted me to die from cancer
>>
Any group that believes they have the moral superiority are going to be shitty people.
>>
>>35526944
Outdoor cats are a pest anyways. If you care about your cat, don't let it run around unsupervised outside all day.
>>
>>35526944
Where you live bud?
>>
>>35527042
>Outdoor cats are a pest anyways.
Exactly and it's not even illegal to put trespassing cats down here. I just don't want a bunch of animal rights activists protesting outside my house.
>>
>>35526968
>>35526944
where you live bud? Lets see you put down a man with a shovel.
>>
>>35526705
I dropped some veal on the kitchen floor earlier, so tossed it in the bin and bought some more.
>>
>>35527057
>>35527075
Well, you're exactly one of the whiny people I don't want outside my house.
>>
>>35527101
Oh I wont whine my man. Believe me lol.
>>
>>35526944
Where you bud bud? Let's see you put a bud down with a shovel.
>>
>>35526944

> man gets killed by cat loving murderer
>>
>>35527101
Meh you will be catching a felony soon anyway. so idc as animal abuse laws step up people become more and more aware of sickos like you and the punishments get worse and worse.
>>
>>35526556
Vegans are the SJ fucktards of the food industry, what a surprise.
>>
>>35527108
>>35527112
>>35527132
Well I like other animals. Wild cats are just an annoying pest.

Do you live in a shitty apartment filled with rats? You wouldn't kill a cute little rat, would you?
>>
>>35526556

isnt that the guy that eats like hes been starved for 3 months and got like 5 heart surgerys???
>>
>>35527175
no. the guy you're describing doesnt exist
>>
>>35526891
I bait humans into biting me, then call the space police on their owners to hsve them put down so i get zennys.
>>
>>35526944
I used to go around my friend's neighborhood and we'd shoot all the stray cats and dogs.
>>
>>35527075
>>35527108
>>35527075
It's so fucking obvious you're autistic. Hang yourself autistic degenerate.
>>
>>35526944
Kill yourself you pathetic excuse for a human being. They are defenseless and domestic animals. Are you that insecure that you have to hurt something that does you no harm? Die
>>
>>35526944

Wow what an asshole.
>>
>>35528037
>being this much of a cuck

top kek, just killed another cat lmao
>>
>>35526556
because he used terms that seem to generalize, even though, he said repeatedly that "no all vegans are this way"
>>
>>35526944

cool
>>
>>35526581
I'd be surprised if you were able to name one time in history where unpopular speech was welcomed by the majority.

Even in Ancient Athens they executed Socrates.
>>
>>35526742
As I understood it we evolved large brains only once we had reliable access to rich food - seafood, red meat. If you stop eating the food which your brain needed to evolve, then of course there's a likelihood it won't work anymore - after all, they advertise fish as brain food here in the UK to reduce cognitive decline like dementia.
>>
Can't stop won't stop eating meat
>>
File: yasuna giggle.jpg (122 KB, 390x360) Image search: [Google]
yasuna giggle.jpg
122 KB, 390x360
>>35526556
>Isn't it going to be a much better approach when you approach this topic in a more calm way?
said a guy who calls himself "Furious" Pete
>>
>>35528037
just heard another cat got caught in the trap! LOL why are animals so dumb
>>
>>35527276
Jason Blaha, is that you?
>>
>>35529823
we have so many vegetables in our store that you can get fat just from eating broccoli.
now i could say you are retarder or a fag or... but nah, you would not understand it in anyway
>>
>>35529910
it's a lot simpler to build a ton of fat than it is to run the human brain.
>>
>>35529932
let me try like this; if roids make us better, why dont we use roids on all people
>>
File: 1451610014236.jpg (12 KB, 207x176) Image search: [Google]
1451610014236.jpg
12 KB, 207x176
>>35526944
Oh god my sides
>>
>>35530018
If the human brain needs seafood and maybe meat then it isn't an optional extra, unlike roids which aren't normal for us and have side-effects. Meat and seafood are normal in that we evolved with them.

Also, when people need roids to reach normal levels, doctors will prescribe them (in the UK, anyway). I think humans need seafood and meat to reach "normal levels" of brain function.

If you look up cognitive decline and omega-3 in oily fish that should tell you some of it. I'm using simple logic, though - if we needed meat then, we need it now.
>>
>>35530142
Pls stop talking, you are obviously talking out of your ass and know nothing about nutrition. Fish for omega 3? God awful fucking retards buying into marketing crap...dont tell me you also buy fish oil pills
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.