[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Into the Trash with Powder BBC Confirms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>24 individuals
>8 weeks training
>Half placebo half Photon drink
>Both groups 30% stronger
>No significant difference between the 2 groups

Powder confirmed for snake oil

BBC Iplayer "trust-me-im-a-doctor-series-4-episode-1"
>>
Was their protein intake the same though?

That's literally all it is, an easy way to increase protein intake. Nobody here thinks otherwise.
>>
>>35526153
You mean, protein powder?

I think that was pretty obvious. It's just a source of proteins and it doesn't claim to be superior to other sources of protein. It's usually cheap and convenient.
>>
That's already common knowledge, protein powder isn't magic. It's just "food" as far as your body can tell. It just makes it easier and quicker to get the amount of protein you need, but it doesn't do anything you CAN'T do with real food.
>>
File: 1449987348671.jpg (16 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1449987348671.jpg
16 KB, 256x256
>>35526153

what "powder" are you talking about?

What the fuck is this shit?

If both groups have the same protein intake per day but one of them doesnt take powder and eats food that provides protein instead whats surprising about it?

Its literally the same.

Protein Powder is just a convenient way of getting the required protein in.
>>
>>35526177
>>35526197
>>35526199
>>35526213

Looks like OP underestimated the audience. No suicide-watch today, OP.
>>
File: ZWq6hkb.gif (2 MB, 299x264) Image search: [Google]
ZWq6hkb.gif
2 MB, 299x264
>protein powder is protein
>better throw it out
>>
>>35526153
>BBC
>reliable
>>
Protein powder gives me horrific cramps in my upper chest region. How do stop? Have a hard time hitting my protein macros without it.
>>
>>35528913
you are lactose intolerant and cant handle the whey youre taking

or

youre not lactose intolerant, but the added chemicals and flavoring is giving you indigestion -> heartburn

its not cramping
>>
>>35528933
I took like 4 regular strength tums and it didn't seem to work. Could I have gone my whole life lactose intolerant and not have realized it?
>>
>>35528985
Not impossible, you may want to get it checked.
If you do, switch to soy-based. It seems to be the only alternative that contains all 9 amino-acids.
>>
Next time on BBC
>people can get fat regardless of what they eat.
>>
>>35526153
I read the subject as Big Black Cock and was very confused
>>
>>35529843
You're subconsciously a cuck
>>
Thefuck is a photon drink? If this is about protein then you have just made the dumbest thread this week.
>>
>>35526177
>>35526197
>>35526199
>>35526213

happy new year, OP!

how's your new gym membership?
>>
>mfw haven't taken whey in 6 months and my skin looks better since it was the last dairy I consumed. I also made more gains since I get 80% of my proteins from meat, compared to 40% whey 40% meat 20% other

>inb4 "all proteins are equal" bullshit
>>
They had to make a study to confirm that proteinpowder is just protein? Am I missing something here?
>>
>>35529935
you protein facist, i will report you to aftonbladet
>>
>>35529843
Go outside. You've been on this faggot website so long you think in memes
>>
Anyone else not take whey powder cause it makes them pee a lot?

I stopped using it since it always made me pee in the middle of the night.
>>
>>35526153
So basically protein drinks are the same is what this is saying?
>>
>>35526213
if anything thing just proves that protein powder has similar bioavailability to "lmaorealfood"
>>
what the fuck
>We've found out that protein supplements do go straight into the muscles, and is more effective when the exercise is better

>So lets see if taking protein supplements makes your muscles bigger

LUHMAO HWAT
>>
File: costanza2.jpg (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza2.jpg
42 KB, 250x250
>>35529886
>the current year * 1 + 0
>not drinking photon drinks

classical nyr
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.