[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Podcasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (106 KB, 891x891) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 891x891
Hey bros, I don't like to listen to music in the gym because I'm an uncultured swine. What are some good podcasts y'all listen to while lifting.
>>
ricky gervais show/podcasts
vinnie paz's broadstreet breakdown
>>
Security Now - IT security, related to my job
Triangulation - they often have very interesting guests
RebelsTaxi's Pizza Party Podcast - because I always liked cartoons
>>
Anything by black people.

Feels good hearing a darkie talk about shooting his mac 10 and dealing drugs when you're looking for that last rep.
>>
Joe rogan podcast- always long enough to last the entire workout

Giant Bombcast and Giant Beastcast- I just love these guys and they talk about vidya

Good Job Brain- ok trivia podcast. Not as good as I remember it before but it's still nice.

Bill Burr Monday Morning Poscast- really funny monologues

99% invisible - it's my commute podcast. Just random info I guess
>>
>>35525620
This. Literally music which gets you pumped up. Or some heavy rock shit if youre into that.But I often listen to sports podcast when doing cardio.
>>
File: fgm.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
fgm.png
110 KB, 330x270
>>35525703
>trying to squeeze out last bench press rep for mad gains
>bar suddenly starts going down on the eccentric
>life flashes before your eyes
>is it going to end like this?
>[...used to have the trey-deuce]
>[... deuce-deuce in my bubble goose]
>[... mac in my knapsack]
>bar suddenly starts going back up
>the sweet release of death post-poned another day

Best day of my life, that day.
>>
does anyone have/know some non-entertainment podcasts
>>
>>35525796
what specifically?
>>
>>35525875
can be anything. Lifting related, life, finance...
>>
>>35525565
I'd never listen to a podcast in the gym because I can't focus on what they're saying. But
>Radio lab - they have producers go out and get stories related to the theme of the show. It aims to inspire curiousity and shit.
>Freakinomics - From the people that wrote the book, mathematicians that apply their field to everyday shit to see what they can find
>Classic Loveline with Adam Corolla and Dr Drew - Incredibly funny/entertaining. A great big archive of a show still running with different hosts. They take calls about love problems, drug problems, and general life shit.
>Art of Charm - A bit annoying with how they push their products but that aside, they lay out resources for self-improvement, mainly geared towards men. They do "toolbox" episodes with shit like body language, story telling, attraction, etc. and then they do a bunch of episodes interviewing successful people and trying to extract shit listeners can apply from them.
>>
Here's my podcast rotation:

>The Biggest Problem in the Universe
>Comedy talk show with internet writers Maddox and Dick Masterson in which they attempt to bring in every problem in the universe to be ranked by listeners

>Radiolab
>NPR show about science and technology

>Invisibilia
>Similar but with more of a computer technology focus

>Reply All
>Show about interesting things that happen on/using the internet

>The Canon
>Film podcast where the 2 hosts bring in classic/beloved films and debate whether or not they belong in the canon of great films

>Malton on Movies
>Leonard Maltin and comedian Baron Vaughan hang out and talk about different movies/movie topics

>War College
>Look at weapons/systems of the world's militaries and their sociopolitical effects

>Lore
>An author delves into the origins of superstitions and folk tales

Also, if you like video games:
>The Insert Credit Podcast
>The Select Button Podcast
>Cane and Rinse
>>
>>35525889
>>35525896
>NPR

LOW TEST
>>
>>35525902
right wing idiot detected
>>
>>35525902
Why is NPR low test?
>>
>>35525921

Do you know where you are right now?

>idiot

I went to Cornell. You went to California Community College.
>>
Wrestling related podcasts
>Steve Austin Unleashed
>Talk is Jericho
>Ross Report (Jim Ross)
>Wooo Nation (Ric Flair)

Also like:
>WTF Marc Maron
>Joe Rogan
>Adam Carolla
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lya8WjWxmkE
>>
>>35525565
Haven't seen anyone post these yet:
-The Journey Podcast (it's over now but they're worth listening to)
-Tim Ferriss Podcast
-Intelligence Squared
-Slate's Political Gabfest
>>
>>35525896
get raped
>>
I listen to inspirational shit I saved from youtube
>tfw no black coach to shout at me during my workout

But generally I listen to shit like
>The biggest problem in the universe
>Smart drug smarts
>Tim Ferris' show
>Dan Calin's history podcast
>Some other podcasts in from my country, generally about politics
>>
>>35525565
I'm not even Australian.
>>
>>35525889
News hour from the BBC world service is probably the best current affairs podcat
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.