[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody read about Soylent? It seems like an amazing way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Has anybody read about Soylent? It seems like an amazing way to control calorie intake etc. Minus the veganism what do you think the effects would be on gains.
>>
>>35525394
Seems like autism: the food.
>>
>>35525394
ITS PEOPLE
>>
Google 100%food. They have a high protein version. It's like watery oatmeal texture, tastes like cake batter.
>>
Make sure if you end up eating nothing but soylent you don't always eat it alone in your house. There are serious psychological implications of sharing a meal with other people, it's probably the most common and most important form of social interaction humans have. But I guess if you're already an autismo eating in the dark in your house switching to soylent wouldn't change much.
>>
seems like a great way to have horrible shits constantly and wall yourself off from the one of the simplest pleasures in life.
>>
Your body is supposed to be able to break down the food you eat, not just straight process it. Soylent is stupid and people who eat it are stupid.
>>
It's funny how we have the same exact thread once a month, with the exact same picture and approximately the same posts.

Go fuck yourself shill.
>>
It's not protein powder. It's not intended to be bulking food, it's intended to basically be bare minimum sustenance.

Also the "fiber" in it is actually maltodextrin which won't "get the job done", if you know what I mean. And by that, I mean that your colon will be backed up with shit that you won't be able to shit out because your shit won't have enough bulk behind it.
>>
>>35525632
i would get into this shit but these always make everything with so much fucking sugar. same with whey i chug 1 scoop and i feel like im going into shock from all the sugar...
>>
Check out the video Vice did on it. Around the 11 minute mark the guy that's been drinking it for weeks finds mold in it.
>>
>>35526215
Vice is full of retarded stoners.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>all the broscience in this thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.