[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1410681057055.jpg (122 KB, 999x624) Image search: [Google]
1410681057055.jpg
122 KB, 999x624
sup /fit/ are heavy rows and chins enough for bicep development? Or do i need to do some curls

For reference i do phraks greyskull which has rows/chins 3 times a week.
>>
>>35522412
People will argue that shit all day long. The truth is that for some people it's enough, and for some it isn't. Either way, if you're just starting out it will be sufficient to get some growth going, but at a later point you may want to incorporate some isolation exercises and see if it has an effect.
Whether you choose do include isolation exercises or not, the important thing is still to focus on some kind of progressive overload. A lot of people get distracted by all sorts of crazy "get 2 inches in 4 weeks" blitz krieg approaches to arm training, but the truth is that you can do all the exercises in the world and use every technique known to man - But if you aren't actually improving your performance over time (progressive overload) you will get absolutely nowhere.

Keep it simple. Focus on what matters. Most of the time just a few sets of a couple of key exercises will get the job done.
>>
>>35522412
I injured my ankle during football a while back and I remember not being able to get full rom on ankle movement. I forgot about it for a year or two before I started SL. I've started noticing that I have a noticeable butt wink , and I wanted to ask what I could do to correct it?
Will voodoo floss bands work on a potential ligament injury ? If it isn't that then what else can I do to fix the butt wink?
>>
If my shit is really not solid like usual and I can see food bits in it ( not too usual for me) even though my diet hasn't changed much and I've always eaten a lot of fiber, does that mean I'm not absorbing as much as I'd think, or is it just negligible?
>>
I'm on a Texas method variation found in the practical programming book. On one of the days it just says press. I assume this is overhead press, no? The other lifts that day is dips and lying triceps extensions
>>
>>35522509
Lol it is because you aren't chewing your food properly bro.
>>
>>35522508
First of all, there's no reason to believe you have a damaged ligament in your ankle when it's been so long since you hurt it.
If you have poor ankle mobility, start stretching it often and properly. It doesn't have to have anything to do with you having hurt your ankle once. Lots of people have poor ankle mobility.

Your buttwink could be happening due to a bunch of things though. Maybe your hip mobility is crap. Maybe your form is just off. Maybe you have no control over your pelvic etc. Or maybe you're just trying to force a depth you aren't able to reach - Contrary to popular belief, not everybody is built to squat deep.

That said, if it IS ankle mobility holding you back, weightlifting shoes can help.

>>35522509
Don't worry about it. Unless it goes on for a whole week.

>>35522534
>On one of the days it just says press. I assume this is overhead press
Yes.
>>
i feel like my rotator cuff has got damaged in my last few workouts. i feel my trap is sore and slight pain in my neck and deep in shoulder. prolly bad bench form. what are some chest lifts that are easy on the rotator cuff?
>>
>>35522412
When doing curls with french bars / EZ-curl bars, my forearms hurt like hell. It has only become an issue recently, now that my lifts are getting heavier I guess.

Is this a problem? Should i stop doing them? Or should i ignore it and it will get better?
>>
>>35522546
I thought chucks were the best weightlifting shoes? My buttwink manifests at parallel , not even at atg. Is there any benchmark exercise I can do to see what's wrong with my mobility?
>>
>>35522563
none, stop all chest and shouldet lift for a week or two
>>
>>35522452
Well said! I guess that was a question that did deserve its own thread.
>>
Can someone be slim and muscular, strong at a BMI of around 18-19? Say they're 179cm and female.
>>
>>35522586
Weightlifting shoes force your heels up, try putting 5kg/2.5kg plates under your heels when you squat to see if that helps.
>>
>>35522570
If something hurts you should stop doing it. Although if it only hurts on ez curl bars why not just use straight bars?
>>
>>35522563
I recommend Alan Thrall's video on Youtube for learning proper bench form that won't irritate your shoulders. That said, it's good that you stay away from it for now if you feel like it's causing you pain. NEVER push through pain. It always makes things worse.

Stretch your pecs and do a bunch of exercises for your upper back. Find exercises that work your lower trapezius and serratus anterior too. That'll fix you up.

Good old push-ups and variations of them are great for training your pecs and usually don't cause issues because they allow free movement of the scapulae. Note that good form on push-ups means you're using a shoulder width hand position and your elbows go back 45 degrees rather than pointing straight out.

>>35522570
>Is this a problem?
Yes it is. Poor wrist flexibility. Do not ignore it will turn to shit. It's a common issue though. If you can't fix it, stick with dumbbells or lighter weights. No big deal.

>>35522586
Chuck can be good because they have solid soles. However flat soles aren't good for all lifts. It's great for deadlifts, but bad for squats, unless you have great ankle mobility. If you're doing super wide powerlifting squats flat soles are good though.

>>35522596
Not sure about females but I'm technically overweight by the BMI index, but in reality I'm carrying around more than average muscle mass.
>>
>>35522600
I just tried it , it doesn't help a lot, but it does reduce it a bit. What else can be wrong?
I hope I'm not sounding arrogant cause I'm genuinely not understanding whats wrong
>>
>>35522596
Yes, you will 'look' muscular, but you won't pack a lot of muscle on 18-19. I recommend top caring about your BMI, and look at the result instead. BMI is for dyels and doesn't matter for people with a bit of muscle mass.
>>
>>35522644
It's hard to answer without actually seeing you squat, but what often happens is one of two things...

You either don't know how to brace your anterior core or you haven't figured out how to spread your legs out so that your body can sort of drop down between them, rather than fold onto them.
Can you do a good Goblet squat?
>>
Do you guys think I can cut down from 17% to 11%bf/abs in 6 months(with a lean diet) or I don't need so much time for it?

Right now Idk if keep bulking until March or just start cutting already.

5,6' 143 pounds
>>
>>35522662
i'll try to post a video here.
>>
My small local gym only has one power cage and a squat rack. Is it poor etiquette to use either for rows, or should I just do them wherever I can find a space?
>>
>>35522678
>Do you guys think I can cut down from 17% to 11%bf/abs in 6 months(with a lean diet)
Absolutely, yeah. You can do it in 4 months too. Although if you want your new bodyfat level to be sustainable it's always better to take your time getting there.

>>35522693
Gym etiquette is different from gym to gym. If there's a line of people waiting to squat, you should probably go elsewhere and just deadlift the weight before you row, which shouldn't really be a problem for you. But strictly speaking you have as much right to use the equipment for whatever you please as everybody else does.
>>
I dont get why the athlean-x guy gets so much views saying every exercise you do is wrong.
>>
How do I stop from swinging around like a retard when doing chin ups?
I look like a kipping fool.
>>
>>35522788
So? Pretend you're a chimp, breh
>>
>>35522786
His videos are legit. If he says not to do an exercise you better have a damn good reason if you decide to do it anyway.
As to why these kinds of videos get so many views, it's a typical click-bait tactic: "Never do these 5 things" always attracts viewers.

>>35522788
Slow the fuck down. Hold the peak contraction for a bried moment and lower yourself more slowly.
>>
>>35522808
I don't wanna use momentum senpai.
I wanna use my muscles.
>>
Full disclosure I am as pander as it gets
Pls be gentle
>vf (dot) io slash r slash qx9PER
>>
>>35522849
Fml *pajeet
>>
>>35522849
>>35522662
Meant for you
>>
>>35522823
Thanks fampai
>>
>>35522825
Concentrate on those muscles, then, and do them more slowly so you can't get the momentum. When you've mastered it, you can do them faster.
>>
>>35522608
>>35522622
Thanks, I started switching to dumbbells in any case, I'll completely drop the bar.Btw a straight bar is even worse than an ez bar.
>>
What changes do I have to make in order to reach 10% and below bodyfat? For example right now I'm in a standard caloric deficit, getting required protein, fats and filling the remaining with carbs. Is carb cycling a must to reach below 10%? Tell me the secrets.
>>
In what ways can roids change facial aesthetics/jawline?
>>
>>35522960
The secret is a responsible use of DNP.
>>
So today is my rest day but I threw up in the morning after eating a cheese sandwich and some ice cream because there wasn't pretty much anything else here (long story). My body probably was not used to stuff like that at all and made me nauseous. I'm kind of better now so it shouldnt be a problem to lift tomorrow right?
>>
>>35522983
shoo
>>
>>35522992
Isnt there a way to get below 10% bodyfat naturally? Like manipulating diet, cardio etc
>>
I've been going to the gym for a month now and my left side is a lot weaker than my right. I can lift 14kg with right vs 10-12kg with left and my legs are probably similar. Should I worry about it or just continue like normal since I'm at an early stage? If not, what should I do to correct?
>>
File: 1451317546794.png (339 KB, 823x549) Image search: [Google]
1451317546794.png
339 KB, 823x549
anyone know what actually helps to get rid of dark circles under eyes? they don't go away no matter how much sleep i get or don't get. and i doubt i have any serious deficiencies.
>>
>>35523097
Sure, reduce calories until you keep losing weight.
But you'll lose your muscles along with it.
>>
>>35523127
Could be a cardiovascular problem and is also related to autoimmune conditions (and a bunch of other stuff). If you're sure it's not related to sleep, hydration or diet, then go to the doctor and get tested. First for deficiencies, and then for blood pressure issues and the lot.
>>
>>35523131
Damn... okay how does this sound as a way to get around huge muscle loss:

Cut until 10% body fat. Then bulk hard up to 15%. And THEN cut down to below 10%. To be honest I have no idea what I'm talking about. Got any suggestions to get around the losing muscle problem? What do most people do? Without drugs/pills ofc
>>
>>35523165
Could having a low blood pressure have a part in it?
>>
Whey concentrate or isolate?

What's a good brand available in the UK?
>>
>>35523237
You sound like someone who hasn't even started yet.
How about you cut down to 10%, then ask that question again?
>>
Does fapping kill gains ?
>>
Doing my first cycle and when I switched to my cut I switched to a mostly liquid diet with one meal in the evening. Throughout the day I'm not so much hungry as I just miss eating. How do I control these cravings?
>>
>>35523271
If you have this then definetly. They go hand in hand, bro.
>>
File: WP_20160106_17_57_11_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160106_17_57_11_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
How many calories are in 4oz of raw boneless skinless chicken thigh?
I've seen 130-170. What is it really? Alternatively what do you count it as?
>>
File: fuuru.jpg (83 KB, 540x306) Image search: [Google]
fuuru.jpg
83 KB, 540x306
>>35523297
yes.
>>
>>35523297
Yes. Go no-fap. Gives tons of energy and frustration you can take out in the gym.
>>
Do you guys honestly get turned on if you see some hot girls or nice asses at the gym? Like do you even get sudden boners or what are you thinking?

And is it common? I honestly barely notice any women at gym, just focusing on working out and the only thing on my mind is weights.
>>
My shins always bleed when I deadlift 130 kg or more. Is this bad form or should I just wear long pants when deadlifting?
>>
>>35522849
Can someone else see what's wrong with my form?
>>
>>35523328
130 when you're on a bulk
170 when you're on a cut
>>
>>35523343
I don't feel anything unless I see another dude doing squats in the squat rack.
>>
>>35523356
I'm coming down from fat ass, but I don't get just picking my own number per say. It's one or the other in my mind. I usually end up in the middle just incase.
>>
>>35523286
Ive started properly. Into month 3. Not much I know. I just like to plan ahead is all. Any chance you could give me the answer now? :)
>>
>>35523353
Actually it's often a sign of good form. You want to keep the barbell close. I recommend long socks though.
>>
Who are some good youtubers that make content similar to Alan Thrall?
>>
>>35523513
Candito (CanditoTrainingHQ)
Powerliftingtowin

Candito is great and powerlifting to win is super informative both highly recommended.
>>
File: 1430419178062.jpg (566 KB, 1473x1800) Image search: [Google]
1430419178062.jpg
566 KB, 1473x1800
Question:

I'm currently on a 3 day split: chest/tri back/bi Legs/shoulders
Doing AxBxCxx

I was wondering:

- When should I do deadlifts ?
- Ive been curently doing 5x5 for main lifts (bench, ohp, squats and deads) but I always fail to do 5 reps on the 4th and 5th set, should I switch to 3x5 with a bit more weight ?
- How many sets do you recommend for deads ? 1x5 or 3x5 ?
>>
File: 1427168315066.jpg (22 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1427168315066.jpg
22 KB, 640x454
Is this a good workout for strength, muscle and endurance?

Squat 100kg max repetitions for 3minutes
Bench press 100kg max repetitions for 3 minutes
Barbell row 100kg max repetitions for 3 minutes

I like this cause i go all out and get really tierd after that 3 minute set and feel like i could pass out. But is it a good way to workout?
>>
I got to 2pl8 squat yesterday, is it still a good idea to squat 3x a week? I feel like they are a black hole for energy and I'd like to increase my other lifts too
>>
>>35523773
Hm looks like the kind of workout where your form will become shit tier very fast
>>
>>35523787
I have very good form. Ive practiced a long time and i know where to stop before form breaktime but still challenge myself
>>
Hitting my protein macro makes me super nauseous and dizzy. It's the same every single day. My count is 102 grams pr day and I've tried to divide it up in small meals to prevent the nausea but it doesn't help What do guys?
>>
>>35523882
You can't stomach 100 grams of protein!? What exactly are you eating? For how long have you been doing it?
>>
>>35523952
I eat eggs, lean dairy, meat, fish and protein powder, and I've worked on hitting my protein macro for over a year.
>You can't stomach 100 grams of protein!?
That wasn't my point. My point was nausea.
>>
>>35523974
What makes you say it's the protein causing the nausea? Frankly it sounds weird.
>>
File: SomeGirlsnude.png (131 KB, 307x403) Image search: [Google]
SomeGirlsnude.png
131 KB, 307x403
I want to start swimming but im not that good at swimming ... do i get lessons or just go for it and get good as i go along. I used to do it a lot 10 years ago.
>>
>>35523983
After protein meals I feel nauseous (anything above 5 gram). I've tried to have days with very little or no protein and get no nausea. The more protein in a meal the worse the nausea gets.
>>
>>35523974
Protein itself is certainly not the problem. 100g is not a lot. Just try something every day to figure out where the problem is (e.g. day 1 no dairy, day 2 no fish, etc.)
>>
>>35522563
Don't forget to to physical therapy mobility exercises on it too. There are tons of Youtube videos on the topic.
>>
>>35524008
I've already tried this. It gets worse with lean fish, but I always get nauseous.
>>
should I not be trying to arch my back while lifting? i feel like it's causing major lower back fatigue.. I was doing RDLs and I had to stop because of lower back fatigue and I definitely wasn't rounding my back because I felt it basically as soon as I hinged at the hips
>>
>>35523986
Former Australian nationals regular here.
Most people lack the feel for the water to actually actively improve their stroke beyond the basics.
Your options are effectively reading, a swimmer friend, or a coach.
From least to most effective.

>>35523974
Sounds like your liver, kidneys and stomach all need a look. I'm no vegan, but you should consider moving into beans or plant derived proteins to see if they have the same effect. Additionally, look at foods you put with most meals and remove them one by one and note their effects. This is a long term project because it's probably an allergy or digestive issue, if it's not a serious problem with one of the aforementioned.
>>
>>35524006
You should see a fucking doctor. I've never heard about something like that before. Seriously.

>>35524025
Your back should be neutral. Not rounded, not excessively arched.
>>
>>35524055
>Sounds like your liver, kidneys and stomach all need a look
I had a liver infection about a year ago. Could that be it?
How will plant protein be different? Different build or watnot? I don't want to turn into a vegan chimp :(
>>
>>35524070

i get that, but i feel like it's necessary to actively try and arch your back in order to keep it from rounding naturally during a lift like squats/deadlift.. should i just not think about my back at all and just try and keep it neutral by keeping my chest up or something?
>>
>>35524095
Use your lats to keep your back straight. Find a mirror and get into a deadlift position, pull your shoulders towards your ass, think about "protecting your armpits" as if somebody were about to tickle you. See if that doesn't make your lats fire and straighten you out.

Try it out now.
>>
>>35524080
Sorry for your life bro. Say bye to tasteful meat and maximum gains
>>
>>35524070
>You should see a fucking doctor
It's just nausea, dude.
>>
what can i do instead of chinups and dips ? I'm currently to fat.
>>
>>35524129
Fuck my life
>>
>>35524130
>It's just nausea, dude.
Induced by ingesting even a slight amount of an important macronutrient and it happens every time and has been happening for a long time.
Definitely see a doctor.
>>
>>35524150
Ok. I guess I have to.
>>
>>35524133
assisted dips and assisted chinups
>>
>>35524130
>It's just nausea, dude.

Yeah there is nothing special about getting nausea by eating essential nutrients needed to survive.
>>
>>35524163
I looked for one of those assisted dip machines that gives you less weight. But my shitty gym don't have one of those. I'm not really sure how assisted chinups looks.
>>
>>35524182
Do negative dips and chinups / pullups then
>>
>>35524182
>>35524163
But i don't think i have seen the chin ups one either sadly. Last time i used one of those shitty machines where you sit down and do the arm motion. It didn't feel like the same honestly.

>>35524199
Okey, thank you.
>>
>>35524182
That assisted machine is crap anyway in my opinion. Just do lat pulldowns, possibly rows, and close-grip bench presses and you'll be good.
Of course once you've lost weight there's still going to be a bit of a learning curve when you want to do chins and dips, even if you've already built a decent level of strength on the above exercises.
>>
File: ezgif-1669036392.gif (3 MB, 320x569) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1669036392.gif
3 MB, 320x569
>>35524182
This desu senpai
>>
>>35524080
>>35524080
Nausea can be a symptom of liver issues. Could be you're still recovering from your previous trouble, or perhaps you're overloading it somehow; regardless, you should see your GP, because it does sound potentially serious if it's beyond mild discomfort.
If it's very mild just test methods until you find something that works. I'd try fractional doses instead of full shakes or meals. Half sized meals at double frequency or pop a shake into yakult sized bottles and drink on a timer and see how you go that way.
>>
>>35522412
Sup fit so I'm on vacation for a week and I'm staying with a girl I've known for a while now..
We previously talked about all the sex we were going to have and all the cuddles that I was gonna get when I came to visit.. Well yesterday was the first day and I ended up sleeping on the couch..
She asked me if I'm sure I'm fine sleeping on the couch and I said yeah..
Now that I think about it I should have said no.
But I'm just assuming she needs to warm up to me or something or get more
Comfortable
I'm going to get us to watch a movie so I can cuddle with her on the couch and hopefully things will progress from there.
I'm Here for a few more days and want to fuck her badly bros any help is appreciated.
>>
File: king of badlands.jpg (397 KB, 1024x1027) Image search: [Google]
king of badlands.jpg
397 KB, 1024x1027
how to remove ass hairs that are inside your ass
>>
File: 1444330164184.jpg (333 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
1444330164184.jpg
333 KB, 1500x1796
>>35524245
>that are inside your ass
>>
>>35524220
God damn it, now i will need to do even more research on how those works.

Thank you tho. :)
>>
>>35524243
Ok. I'll try that. Have made a doctor appointment also. Thanks.
>>
>>35524245
>tfw no pet hyena
>>
i don't really understand how power cleans are supposed to work.. i shouldn't be using my arm strength at all to get it into position right? but i still need to move my arms into rack position while holding on the bar?
>>
How in the name of fuck am I supposed to accurately measure my protons and calories from meat if jew fuck meat producers pack all that Bullshit with water? The nutritional information given is always for raw and sometimes (particularly with chicken) it can be up 50g lighter after cooking. How the fuck do you factor that into tracking your macros?
>>
>>35524550
sometimes i wonder the similar thing with beans/lentils that are like 400 gram can but 240 grams of contents and it doesn't specify what the nutritional information on the can is for. the whole thing or the drained content.
>>
Has anyone here used truenutrition's custom blends? Any feedback or opinions?
>>
So I just actually read SS and was convinced to swap out rows for power cleans. I want to keep rows as an accessory, though. Currently doing Rip's base program with dips at the end of workout A and chins at the end of workout B. When should I do the rows and for how many sets/reps? Rip has form guides but doesn't say when to put them in the program. And yes I know that it may slow my progress but I want to do them anyway
>>
Is a ABCABCx routine too much for someone 5 months in?
>>
>>35524550
It will be within ten percent. Only fat people complain about accuracy in calorie counting, normal people use the best information that they have.
>>
how many exercises does /fit/ do per main bodypart??
>>
Are pendlay rows about getting the bar up to touch your chest/stomach without moving torso? Once I get up to 60 kg I cant willingly squeeze shoulder blades together at the top. Is this bad?
>>
>>35524244
>35524244
>35524244
>35524244
Pls help Bros... I want to cuddle/have sex but I don't want to push it with her. And she seems really stressed out from school and shit
>>
Any legit fitness sites with recipes? Yes, I can google but I don't know which sites can I trust in terms of "healthiness"
>>
Try some neutral grip chins.

Bonus is you can do more so they target more muscle mass than regular chins.
>>
>>35524006
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but that's a symptom of stomach cancer.
>>
>>35525380
Or pancreatic trouble if the problem is actually fat.
>>
>>35525380
>>35525401
Dude, I'm already worried about this. Don't make it worse.
>>
>>35525489
You're dying, anon.

Go gentle into that good night.

Once you accept death, you will become stronger.
>>
How to I shake stubborn fat without sacrificing muh gains in the process? Cut carbs? cut fats? I dont believe anything google shows me on the subject because its all memetastic womens science
>>
>>35525635
Steroids or sacrifice mass.

Alternately, EC stack/clenbuterol.
>>
File: hate everybody.jpg (60 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
hate everybody.jpg
60 KB, 640x960
>>35525548
There. Right there, I lost my last remaining faith in humanity. Thanks, anon.
>>
Why can i bench 80kg 5x5 but can't do more than, say 35 push-ups even if I'm fully recovered? 5'11, 73kg
It kills me /fit
>>
>>35525662
Because anaerobic exercise =/= aerobic exercise.
>>
>>35525675
Sorry if it's s stupid question, >>35525675
Sorry if it's s stupid question, I'm new to this. but is this somehow body part specific? because i usually also run 3k in under 12 min and jog longer distances 5:30/km.
>>
>>35525791
Muscle uses ATP as fuel for low rep, high intensity exercise and uses free oxygen for fuel in high rep, low intensity exercise (aerobic). Training either creates entirely different adaptations.
>>
File: 1451720425090.png (573 KB, 607x1358) Image search: [Google]
1451720425090.png
573 KB, 607x1358
I am about to make pic related but i have a big-ass 900g can of tuna. How much tuna is in "1 (typical) can of tuna"
>>
>>35525816
Be a man and dump the whole can
>>
>>35525816
about 150 gram is a typical can
>>
>>35525824
Nigga If I wanted to eat canned tuna, I would, however, in tuna patties, it is important to be diligent about proportions
>>
>>35525843
Thanks f-a-m
>>
So, I've been training for 3 years, slowly going from CC to Overcoming Gravity, and I started to use freeweights instead instead of bodyweight for some exercises.

I've been doing too much volume on OC, but since I'm such a newbie to lifts, I'm going to run SS. I've just figured out my starting numbers, and they seem wrong.

Squat: 125,
BP: 115
DL: 275
Press: 80
PC: 95

I think I can go heavier on every lift, but I wanted to start lighter, and these feel right for the lift, but the numbers seem off. Are they really off?
>>
>>35525868
They're fine, just keep up linear progression.
>>
Is it even safe to lower the weight back to the ground gently on a deadlift?
>>
>>35525816
6 small patties out of one can with a whole onion?

That doesn't sound right at all.
>>
I had my second training set today. The first one kinda doesn't count because i pussyed out half way trough.
I can kinda feel it in arms shoulders and legs but not to much.. I'm sure i will feel it tomorrow.
I did the following:
squats 10x5x3
bench press 20x7x3
deadlift 10x5x3
lat pulldowns 120x5x3
I have never lifted barbells before so i was kinda careful and i don't really have any mussels in the correct places. I have some in my legs because i'm fat but i was still careful because of my knees being kinda bad at times. Sometimes they are okey and other times they suck.
I feel that my form on squats and dead-lift were okey for a first timer. Feets were straight on the ground, legs were in shoulder length, back was curved the right way and chest were going out. I felt my legs going slightly inwards witch is bad but it wasn't that bad i think. I didn't really feel anything because of the low weight but i kinda feel it now an hour later.
I feel kinda good right now honestly. My legs were shakeing when i walked down the stairs from the gym.

Anyway, i have experience sour mussels in 3-4 days before and it feels like to long considering that i want to train 3 days a week and jog for 2 days.
I have heard that i should not train sour mussels because it resets the progress. Can i do anything about this ? Is something wrong with my body?
I'm sorry for the stupid questions but at least they are in the correct thread? r-right?
>>
File: manly tears tries boxing.webm (993 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
manly tears tries boxing.webm
993 KB, 480x480
More of a health question, but how the fuck is this guy so tiny?
>>
What the fuck does GOAT and the other terms on /v/ mean?

It's like finding /b/ for the first time and exploring new forms of autism all over again.
>>
>>35526306
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>35525848
>it is important to be diligent about proportions
>uses >can as a measure

You're using a meme picture and expecting valid nutritional measurements. Use grams and calories and standardized information and shut up.

Also those taste much better when you add prawns and paprika. Learn a few different fishcakes instead.
>>
>>35526020
>1800 lat pulldowns

Whew m8, that's not volume if you want to get big.
>>
>>35526324
and I don't want to have to decipher autism runes whenever I'm trying to find information on /fit/ so I guess we're both shit out of luck
>>
>>35523775
Any thoughts guys?
>>
>>35526392
Could you go in details ? Im still very new to this whole training thing. I do lat pulldowns to build up for chin-ups.
>>
File: 1434260961931.png (84 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
1434260961931.png
84 KB, 356x356
I feel the sudden urge to workout, maybe try boxing or something? I'd guess I feel like this since I've greatly improved my diet in the last 3 months.

If not boxing, then suggestions on something that might fit me better?
>6'5" 135lb spooky skeleton
>Scoliosis that went untreated so my back is pretty weak
>High arches, so I can't run without getting shin splints like mad
>Have an unusually small sternum, so I can't put a lot of stress on it without pain (eg. pushups and similar)
>Live in a small town where the only gym is an Anytime Fitness, so I assume I'd be pretty limited as far as most things go
My GP was very little help, all she really told me was "If some workout leaves you hurting, don't do it"

Any thoughts?
>>
File: 12.jpg (213 KB, 1100x1180) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
213 KB, 1100x1180
Hi fits, skinny fat/ lanklet here. I will start lifting soon (resolution fag...) i need to develop upperbody since im not very proportionate, thinking about starting ice cream fitness since im a total noob.

What do?
>>
>>35526485

You could start swimming if you are total shit. That would make you gain some weight and strenghten your back,

Can you post a photo? im corious to what a 6 5 135lbs look like
>>
>>35526394
>I don't want to have to decipher autism runes
GTFO normie scum
>>
ss
>>
Is training once per week worth it?
I'm obviously not looking to get a bodybuilder physique or powerlifter strength, but a 2pl8 bench and 4pl8 dead (both for reps, obviously) would be nice
Have been at 90kg 3x3 bench and 170kg 1x3 dead a year a go, but had to take a break due to life
Also, I don't really care much about squats, but I do them if I have to (last year my best was 157.5kg 1x3)
Now I've got enough time to get 1 work out per week in, I expect to start from almost 0 though

What kind of routine do you guys think would fit a once per week regime?
Is it even possible to make actual progress with only one work out per week?
>>
How long will it take me to get from 13% bf to aroun 9% or 8%?
>>
File: IMG_20160107_131113_253.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160107_131113_253.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>35526533
Like so
Finding 30-36 pants is absolute hell
>>
File: asdasdadasd.jpg (114 KB, 404x1284) Image search: [Google]
asdasdadasd.jpg
114 KB, 404x1284
Is this girl fat or high test?
>>
>>35524787
bump
>>
>tfw never gotten a good haircut

I always sit down and say just a trim, and they fuck it up. I've even said before, "I don't know, just do what would look good", and then they'll say "well what do YOU want?"...followed by me saying "just a trim".

Wtf am I doing wrong. Aren't they paid to know how to cut hair in relation to facial features?

What do /fit/
>>
>>35526727
wew lad you need to take more control of yourself.

at least find a picture of somebody's hair you like and bring it in.

your hairdressers probably hate you.
>>
>>35526727
>>>/fa/
>>
Newfag here, is there anything I can do to ix my wide hips?
>>
>>35526810
>ix
fix*
>>
Doing SS, for deadlifts i find the bar to be too low, so i rasied it by putting a small "step" platform under the weights so it's just the right size (around 5 centimeters). Is this okay to do for now? I don't mind lifting the weight, that part isn't that hard but what kills me is how far down i have to stretch in order to even pick it up.
>>
>>35526635
eventho its minimal, there is still a gap between her thighs; therefor hightest
>>
>>35526810
Fat or wide hip bone?
>>
File: 1429392277337.jpg (56 KB, 488x558) Image search: [Google]
1429392277337.jpg
56 KB, 488x558
When do NYRfags empty from the gyms? When do they give up?
>>
>>35526866
I'm skinnyfat, so probably the latter. Although I suspect I may have gyno or something similar (but that's conjecture).
>>
>>35526893
Three more weeks, pham. Hang in there.
>>
File: haircut.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
haircut.jpg
129 KB, 1000x1000
>>35526727

gentleman's cut
1 on the sides
mid ear sideburns
tapered back
have them cut a part in if you're alpha
>>
There was an imgur with /fit/ recipes but I no longer have the link. Does anyone have it? Is this a good place to make a meal plan? What other sources are good to make a good meal plan for cutting/bulking?
>>
>>35526927
seconding this request
>>
How can I get rid of yohimbine HCL water weight? If I stop taking it for a couple days, will the water weight just naturally come off? I'm bloated as fuck despite knowing I have lost some fat.
>>
>>35526635
At this point, mostly fat. With the proper diet and training she could be high test.
>>
6'5'' 75kg/165lbs lanky af

What should I eat and what program should I start with? Want to gain weight quickly. Also very prone to acne so can't do too much milk or gainers.
>>
>>35526848
Are you using the 45lb plates? If not then you probably have to raise them. If you are using the big plates then you should work on your flexibility tho
>>
>>35526927
>>35526977
nvm i found it
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
>>35526020
bump
>>
>>35526990
>>35526859
I asked her if she wanna go to run with me and said she isn't into sports. So I guess fat
>>
>>35527027
Ditch it. She'll bloat up later.
>>
>Doing SS, read the whole book and following it word for word
>Rippetoe tells me that the weight gain from the diet will level out in 3 months and I'll stop putting on weight
>Now 4 months in, still putting on weight
>Gone from 70kg to 88kg
>Muscle mass gains are amazing but they're being outsped by my fat gains

Do I keep going with this crazy-ass diet or stop?
>>
>>35527011
>45lb plates
I'm a yurobro and i'm using 10kg plates(which is approx half of that) they're not big at all. I'm working up to being able to use the bigger plates but I want to have a better technique before i step up to being able to lift more weight.

DYEL-mode, I know
>>
>>35527050
Slow it down. You'll regret getting over 15-17% body fat later on. The strength gains are awesome but you'll soon be faced with the choice between recomp or cut. If you get too fat, they will take too long and you'll lose all that progress.
>>
File: 1400015453033.jpg (594 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1400015453033.jpg
594 KB, 750x1000
>>35527065
I take it it's not possible to continue linear progression while cutting?
>>
File: night37_color_run.jpg (168 KB, 864x568) Image search: [Google]
night37_color_run.jpg
168 KB, 864x568
Did anyone do the color run 5k thing?

Will the colored dust kill my lungs?
>>
>>35527064
Its good you're sticking to light weight. Raising them off the ground will help your form.
>>
>>35527004
pls
>>
>>35527208
Hope so, took a screencap to show what i mean
>>
>>35527234
Get something for your acne. Milk will make it a lot easier to put on weight
>>
>>35527152
Nah, that faggot dust is food-derived
http://thecolorrun.com/faq/

Also >paying to run 5k

>any other day "hey lets go for a jog"
>fuck off
>>
File: screencap.jpg (117 KB, 957x705) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
117 KB, 957x705
>>35527254
I'm an idiot, forgot pic
>>
>>35527261
Already am on prescription pills, isn't there any other way?
>>
>>35527125
If you're still a beginner (and even somewhat after), and your goal body fat percentage is relatively modest (like 16% or over), you can recomposition your body a bit, as you lose fat and gain muscle. Basically, eat, but don't overeat. Restrain yourself just a little, and make sure you get plenty of protein. You're technically eating under your total energy expenditure, but it'll probably feel more like you're right at it, because a lot of that energy is going to build muscle.

A lot of /fit/ seems to parrot stuff from body building magazines and forums, things about cutting that only make sense if you've got 40 pounds of muscle on the average person your height and are shredding down to physique competition levels.
>>
Any recommendations for stretching the traps+neck out post workout that doesn't involve a foam roller?
>>
File: 1443283296369.jpg (394 KB, 1003x1600) Image search: [Google]
1443283296369.jpg
394 KB, 1003x1600
>>35527274
Cheers Anon, appreciate the advice.
>>
>>35527273
>>35527234
Try hemp protein, pea protein or brown rice protein. But eat lots of lean meat too.

Don't do whey protein it still causes breakouts. And get dem fine oats.
>>
>>35527392
Thank you
>>
File: Swole Wars.jpg (589 KB, 1406x2469) Image search: [Google]
Swole Wars.jpg
589 KB, 1406x2469
Okay, so I've had some knee problems but i think they might be getting better now so i want to start squatting again.
So for to get the lowest workload on my knees, should i do high or low bar squat? I like the lowbar because I'm a fan of Rippetoe but i don't really know which one is best for me right now.

would appreciate quick answers as it is soon bedtime here (not Usa) and i wanna start tomorrow. Thanks in advance

Tl;Dr: what should i do, high or lowbar squat after returning from knee problems?

Have one of them "funny pics" as payment
>>
>>35526576
>Is training once per week worth it?
>Is it even possible to make actual progress with only one work out per week?

It depends on the person. I'd generally say maybe, but painfully slowly, and not just three times as much compared to three a week, but because that's long enough for some gains to fade between work outs, much much longer.
The natural rhythms of adaptation and recovery in the human body mean that once every four days is about as rarely as you can go to the gym and expect something like a normal gains progression. Plenty of athletes (in endeavors that aren't pure endurance, but also aren't primarily strength based) are at peak form with two strength training sessions a week.

If you're lucky, and especially if you have some kind of challenging physical activity during the rest of the week, you might make some progress. You might even make those numbers, depending on your body weight.

I'd really recommend trying to find time in your schedule for twice a week.
>>
>>35527419
If you haven't thought of it already, get some knee sleeves.

And Rippetoe recommends the lowbar because it places the most weight on your body as opposed to your arms, he claims that in the highbar position more of the weight is taken by the shoulders and arms.
So if you want to avoid weight on your knee, high bar.
>>
>>35527264
>>
For Texas method should I just switch to 1rm on intensity day if I'm training for powerlifting competition or keep it as is?
>>
>>35527264
It's fun dude and I want to run with my friends. Don't care it's cheap as fuck
>>
File: 412ntphy3jL._SX395_.jpg (15 KB, 395x224) Image search: [Google]
412ntphy3jL._SX395_.jpg
15 KB, 395x224
hey /fit/
I copped these today, thinking they are good for lifting, however on BB.com i read that they are not.

Should I return them to the store tomorrow?
>>
>>35527419
I'd suggest you consult a less meme-y and shitposter ridden place than /fit/.

Fundamentally though, no squat is especially bad for the knees as long as you never stop above true parallel. I had knee problems all through my teenage years, and they vanished after three months of low bar squats when I started lifting in college.

Simple mechanics suggests that the further back your knees are, the less stress on them, which says low bar is better.
Though I seem to recall somebody found a paper the abstract of which said that some kind of dynometer readings suggested a front squat (to which a high bar is more similar) put the least shear forces on the knee, and shearing is the primary source of joint injury. I tend not to immediately trust individual abstracts through. But I require either the ability to read the paper or a large body of scientific consensus on an issue before I trust.
>>
>>35527419
I think definitely low bar because you can utilize your hips more taking pressure off of knees. (I push knees out very wide to engage hips even more because I too have knee problems. High bar uses your quads more which at least for me causes more pressure on my knees. Also for me, the bounce that occurs in high bar is harmful to my knees.
>>
>>35527483
Hmm yea, a pair of knee sleeves would probably be a good idea. Remember many of the chicks in high-school had fucked their knees up in stupid sports and stuff so they all had them. Even though i shouldn't need them, i mean my squat is babby tier, 80kg or so

High bar it is then, gonna go watch some form videos then as it was shoddy form that fucked my knees from the beginning.
>>
>>35527550
quite high cushion you got there. It will be bad for squats and deadlifts cause you are not stable. For lifting you want something with flat and hard bottom for deadlifts and high heel shoes made for squats. Just get chucks though and only use those. Don't get powerlifting shoes if you don't plan to change shoes after you squat. You also can't deadlift good in those.
But if you don't deadlift or squat seriously anything works really
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/12/big-3-chuck-ts-benefits-chuck-taylors-powerlifting
>>
>>35527612
Thanks man, are those high top all-stars fine?
Or should I get lowtops
>>
>>35527591
Do some more research dude.
>>
>>35527553
>>35527568
Yea, i really shouldn't be asking these kind of important questions on /fit/, but I'm too lazy to make some account on >leddits /fit or some other site.

I figure i'll go try tomorrow and see what works best. May it be low or high bar

Thanks for the effort though fellas, i really appreciate it. N-no homo tho
>>
>>35527635
whatever you like. If you get high tops just leave the top free and lace lower. I got low tops
>>
Two questions:

Is it worth paying extra for protein bars with creatine in them?

At what point should I get a lifting belt to avoid injury? Is wearing a belt 'cheating' - as in, does it artificially boost your strength?
>>
>>35527760
>Is it worth paying extra for protein bars with creatine in them?
No
creatine is cheap as hell. If you want to use it, buy it.
>>
>>35527791
*buy proper creatine and use that was what I meant.
>>
>>35527760
>Is it worth paying extra for protein bars with creatine in them?
It's cheaper to just buy creatine.

>At what point should I get a lifting belt to avoid injury? Is wearing a belt 'cheating' - as in, does it artificially boost your strength?

You don't use a belt to avoid injury.
>>
I'm new to /fit/ and on a catabolic diet. I average around 1500 calories a day plus decent amounts of cardio and calisthenics. I'm an ex fatty who has lost about 50 pounds and want to go another twenty. How the fuck do you stop yourself from feeling hungry when cutting? Drinking a gallon and a half of water a day ain't working brah
>>
>>35527803
So the belt does nothing to correct lower back form? In that case I can do without it.
>>
>>35527822
To correct? Maybe but I won't use a belt as a crutch. That is a terrible idea. You must relly on your form not your bet. Just lower the weight and work on proper form. If you lack flexibility work on that. I've seen guys wreck their back with belts on because they lifted with shit form. Even if you get a belt you should only be using it on your maximal sets (eg: working sets) never on your warm ups. Get your form right first and then you may consider using a belt if you want.
>>
>>35524348

The aim is to treat your arms as jelly snakes attatched to two hooks, which are your hands. Start off with a really light weight. When you are crouched with the bar in the Deadlift-esque position at the start, rotate your elbows outwards to force your arms into extension, and keep them like that when performing the first pull like a deadlift.

For the second pull when the bar is just above your knees, dont even think about your arms; violently shrug your shoulders up, at the same time as "jumping" by extending your ankles, knees and most importantly hips. The bar should fly up infront of you and feel weightless in your hands - you do not pull with your arms. From here - very qickly "guide" the bar to the rack position on your front delts by just swivelling your elbows right out in front of you and slightly bend your knees before the catch, then stand up.

Don't pull with your arms much if at all, the only part of your arm that is puttin in major effort is the grip. Annoyingly the power clean is difficult not to pull wrong with low weights because its easy and natural just to pull it up using your strength. It has to come with a little confidence and commitment to not think you're going to fall backwards under the weight as you jump - build this up by practising form using light weight, even just the bar.

I don't know why I typed all this, there are plenty videos that explain this on youtube. It's probably the most technical of the basic SS lifts so if you're having real trouble maybe see about getting coached.
>>
Can I just spend all year on creatine? Should I take breaks?
>>
>>35527935
yes you can
>>
The gym has been closed since Tuesday, so I missed a day of SS. Would it be OK if I lifted tomorrow and Saturday to make up for it or just train once for the remainder of the week?
>>
>>35528131
I don't really think i understand you, but i'll try to answer.
Doing what you said is probably the best if you value progress, if you value patterns then just do the last workout for the week and continue next week.
But i would do both since why wouldn't you? Less gains brah
>>
Am thinking of changing up my lower days in my split, any thoughts guys? Leg extensions and leg press fuck with my knees.

Lower 1 (Quad emphasis):
Front Squat 4x3/3+ w/ 3 sec pause, rest till recovered
Forward Lunge 2x8 per leg
Good mornings 4x6
Standing calf raises 3xF

Lower 2 (Hammies emphasis):
High Bar 5x8 (low rest)
Snatch Deadlift 3x6/6+
RDL 3x12
Reverse Lunge 2x8 per leg
Standing Calf Raises 3xF
>>
File: groda.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
groda.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
When squatting, I tend to do the reps pretty fast.
Is this ok? I'm a bit afraid of dropping down too fast and hurting my knees.
>>
why is 1 plate 20kg plates when the biggest plate is 25kg
>>
>>35528452
because americans have stupid plates
>>
>>35527935
There's no downside to continued use of creatine, use it as long as you feel like doing so. Might want to come off it if you're trying to look particularly cut for something like going on vacation, since it causes bloat for a lot of people.

>>35528131
Personally would probably go friday/sunday, then hit up a tues/thurs/sat rotation next week and then back into your regular mon/wed/fri. If you cant do that due to scheduling, either one of your ideas is fine; I would tend to the first one if you haven't been very consistent or aren't very far into SS and the second one if you have been consistent for 2months+ or are nearing the end of LP.

>>35528356
Good Mornings are the devil, and why are they in your quad emphasis day? Do more RDLs imo. GHRs if you want variety and your gym has a place for them.

I find that isolateral leg extensions, and to a lesser extent leg presses are much easier on my knees than traditional two-leg versions. I also get a better contraction, and a little more control over which quad muscle is activating hardest.
>>
>>35528408
semi controlled descent is optimal for a couple of reasons, including knee health and the amount of weight you can actually move. You shouldn't be dropping with no control whatsoever, but "fast" isn't a bad thing.

>>35528452
Most (99%) american gyms only go up to 45 lb plates (20.4kg) unless you're training somewhere specifically geared towards powerlifting or olympic lifting.
>>
>>35528533
>but "fast" isn't a bad thing.
ty m8
>>
I'm 6'4 186 and just finished bulking. I'm more or less looking for opinions of people who went on cuts. How much grams of protein did you have a day(with your weight and height) and what do you guys eat for breakfast(I am never hungry in the morning so I just eat nature valley bars)?
>>
So I just came down with a cold. I didn't work out yesterday because I wasn't feeling it and figured I could make it up on my rest day(today).

I feel a little better after sleeping half the day but I'm not sure if I should go to the gym or recover from this cold.

What does /fit/ think?
>>
>>35528600
i would probably do some isolation since that doesn't fuck me up so extrmely like compunds do
>>
Want to add cardio to my weightlifting.

What's best for health? HIIT? Consistent lower intensity?
>>
I need to ask you two questions guys:
i started a cutting diet two months ago without exercising, haven't noticed anything. I started swimming frequently this week. Will that speed up my metabolism?
Question 2:
Does lifting weights make any sense if i'm on a cutting diet?
>>
>>35528773
Lift weights. Watch that weight melt away.
>>
>>35528587
You aren't big enough to cut.

I'm also 6'4, weighed 215 today. was 135 lb king of skeltons couple years back. If anything go on maintenance cals for a while. I eat very little in the morning, usually a bagel, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 5g of creatine, and a scoop of protein in water. Have that around 8 am. I eat 2 special K cereal bars around 1 pm because they are delicious and have more protein than the poptarts I used to eat pre workout, then workout at ~2. I get the vast majority of my food after a workout. I eat ~4300 calories with ~310g of protein, 125g of fat and 415g of carbs per day.

>>35528600
Cant' really tell because I dont know how bad "a cold" is for you, but I've personally never let anything that wasn't a 103+ fever stop me from working out. If I'm less sick than that, I usually feel better after a lift anyway.

>>35528744
Variety. Try high/medium/low intensity each once a week. HIIT I would do something like tire flips, hill sprints, or sled pushes, med intensity 400m repeats on a treadmill or track or 2 minutes on/1 minute off on a rower, and low intensity a distance run. Would do the distance run on an off day and the other two on a lifting day but after your actual lifting.

>>35528773
Lifting weights while cutting will slow the loss of muscle mass compared to fat mass. It's probably the MOST important thing while cutting, besides the actually eating less part. Yes, swimming (or anythign else that means you're more active) will "increase your metabolism" but you should not take that as a reason to eat more, if you haven't seen progress in two months you're eating too much already.
>>
are foam rollers supposed to legitimately hurt my muscles? I got one and I did both my legs and now there's pain bunched up in a 360 degree radius just below my glutes
>>
How big do you have to be to not get laughed at in the gym?
>>
So I reached my goal weight through cardio and now find it time to build muscle /slowly bulk. I am weak as shit because I messed up and lost a ton of muscle mass. My routine will basically now all involve weights but I feel like I should involve SOME cardio. Should I just focus on lifts when I begin and incorporate cardio slowly?
>>
>>35528964
6 foot min
>>
>>35528927
I had a friend tell me to always eat the majority of my calories pre workout then get the rest after. So it really doesn't make a difference?
>>
>>35528964
Nobody cares. Nobody laughs. Just go.
>>
>>35528964
No one who's opinion actually matters is laughing at anyone else who's legitimately trying in the gym. Go in, work hard, if you don't know something ask a question to someone who is between their sets or grabbing water or whatever (or ask here when you get home). Someday you'll be a big guy too.

>>35528984
you didn't lose a ton of muscle mass, you just didn't have nearly as much as you thought you did to start with. Nothing wrong with keeping cardio going as you add weights to your routine, but do it after your lifts or on your off days from lifting.
>>
>>35529003
As long as you aren't training completely fasted and aren't an olympia-level bodybuilder it doesn't matter. If you find yourself running out of energy half way through a workout, eat a little bit more beforehand. While the majority of what I've read on the subject does say it's better to eat more after the workout, this is the shit that makes a 5% difference; 95% of it is just being consistent and working hard. I eat after the workout because its more convenient and comfortable for me.
>>
On week 6 of 12 week 600mg/wk test cycle. Just had vasectomy and dr says I should wait a week to lift. It's been 4 days and I feel good, should I go?
>>
>>35529037
So when its usually like WorkoutA Rest Workout B Rest, my rest days can be my cardio days then?
>>
Did chest work on Monday, im supposed to work on chest today again, im still sore what do?
>>
>>35529093
If you take the advice of an anonymous malaysian marble collecting board over an actual medical professional you deserve all the consequences that you get.

>>35529096
That would be fine. Adjust intensity, sleep, and food intake as necessary if you're not hitting your weight increases like you should be.

>>35529107
Soreness is not an indicator of progress, and you will probably feel better after getting some blood into the muscle anyway. Go do your workout.
>>
6'2 fatass here.

Currently cutting but I feel like I'm eating far too little, I basically eat one meal a day then some fruit/veg a little later, under 1000cal/day most likely. Thing is, I don't feel the hunger that much, I've been on ritalin for nearly a decade cuz adhd so i'm used to going long periods of time without any food. Should I keep going or start eating a little more?
>>
>>35529231
f it's not causing sickness or extreme lethargy you're probably fine, especially if you have weight to lose anyway. Obviously you know ritalin is an appetite suppressant.

That said, 1000 kcal sounds a little low. Are you weighing your foods? "One meal" for me is usually 1200-1600 kcal and I'm not overweight at all.
>>
>>35529231

>under 1000cal/day most likely

if you really are a fatass you most likely underestimate your intake unless you actually count the calories
>>
>>35529322
I'm not feeling any sickness or extreme lethargy yet, as I said I'm used to not eating for long periods of time - I've gone days at a time without eating at all and been fine. What I had today amounts to about 800 calories, besides being hungry all the time I've been handling it.

What I want to know is if this is sustainable, I'm thinking it's not but who knows what people are capable of.
>>
>>35526667
>>35524787
Bumping again
>>
>>35529425
I was super africa skelly as a kid, you could see my ribcage because of how little I ate. Then I started taking Ritalin which meant I didn't eat every day until about 6pm, when I started getting lunch money though I just started buying chocolate and crap and I would eat a fuckton of that instead of real food. Paired with a sedentary lifestyle I became pretty chubby. Decided to stop eating chocolate and crap a while ago but at that point I was basically eating at maintenance.

Somehow I'm still capable of eating incredibly little.
>>
OK so am I suppose to lift for squats and deadlifts if I don't have the flexibility right to do them? Should I work on flexibility and then go into lifting or lift and work on flexibility on the same day?
>>
>>35529846
Just don't go too deep on squats, and don't start too low on deadlifts.
Do what your mobility allows.
>>
What spices or shit should I use when making steak.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.