[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meal Plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: meal plan.jpg (67 KB, 615x442) Image search: [Google]
meal plan.jpg
67 KB, 615x442
Currently around 18-19% bodyfat (Down from 20)
Want to drop to 10-15%
Doing moderate exercise but diet is the main limiter here I think.
I don't want to obsessively count calories or what not.
Any suggestions on weekly meal plans, or meal planning websites I could use to cut that last few kilos?
>>
>>35521205
bump
>>
eat a bag of rat poison you faggot
>>
>>35521205
Make your own. It doesn't require obsessive anything, just sit down every sunday and figure out what you're going to eat for the week, then buy that food at the grocery store and Bob's your uncle. Say you want to eat 2000 calories a day, buy 14000 calories worth of food with the right macro and micro nutrient profiles to fit your goals.You can't overeat if you don't buy extra food, and you can't undereat if you finish all the food you bought by the end of the week. Easy peasy.
>>
>>35521386
op said he doesn't want to count calories

>>35521205
this op >>35521364
>>
>>35521364
Charming

>>35521205
where do you go to find out what your intake should be, what has how many calories etc?
I'm assuming there a plenty of fit people who have already done all this i can just scab their plans?
>>
>>35521399
Idk, I interpreted "I don't want to obsessively count calories" as "I don't want to have to measure out every meal on a food scale". This is a practical alternative. If his goal is to get a proper diet without counting calories at all then yeah, rat poison is probbs the best option.
>>
>>35521443
This magical place called the internet, you're on it right now.
>>
>>35521205
Not op, but I was wondering how close I should come to my daily macronutrient goals. ON mfp I'm like 100 calories short of my calorie goal, but I still have have some 10gs of protein and a few carbs left. Is getting super close but not exact okay,and am I just being an aspie or should I redo my meals?
>>
>>35521464
Yes. Got on the internet, went to Fit to get some Fitness advice.
Point me in the right direction friends theres a lot of crap out there
>>
>>35521492
This is a very simple question that has been answered a million times. Take the number of calories you eat to maintain weight, subtract 500. If that doesn't work, walk the number down from there. This is an answer you could have found on Google in ten seconds.
>>
>>35521205
>or meal planning websites
https://www.eatthismuch.com/
>>
>>35521523
How do you find the number of calories needed to maintain, and isnt it a drag adding every darn thing you eat
>>
>>35521532
And through the ocean of contempt we have an answer!
>>
>>35521536
The number of calories you are currently eating, assuming you are currently maintaining weight. Yes, sometimes in life you have to work to achieve your goals and sometimes that is a bit of a drag. As I suggested, it is much easier, less time consuming, and less of a drag to do it a week at a time.
>>
>>35521205
1 lb of read the fuckin sticky
4 tbs of read the fuckin sticky
3.4 oz of semen
2.3 lbs of read the fuckin sticky you lazy cunt
>>
>>35521543
You're lazy, and because you are lazy you will not be able to lose the weight you want to lose.
>>
>>35521548
ahh makes sense.
OK so if what i normally eat is maintaining and i need to cut 500 from that,
Rather than count it all could I just count 500 worth of junk I eat a day and cut that. Pretty much counting backwards, Not super accurate but a start?
>>
>>35521475
pls respond to me
>>
I should specify for you guys, I'm fairly fit now just wanting to shed a few Kgs, Just wanting to get a rough idea of what kind of meals to make and foods to eat.
I admire how into health you guys are and how you can eat nothing but beans and boiled chicken to become super fit.
But i just want to start the move to healthier diets.
Thanks for all the advice so far.
>>
>>35521475
>am I just being an aspie
This. You worry too much.
Just eat something with 10 protein in it, or not fret about it at all. a bit of yoghurt is all you need.
>>
Drop anything with sugar listed as an ingredient.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.