[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>falling for the starting strength meme >falling for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kekle.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
kekle.png
490 KB, 449x401
>falling for the starting strength meme
>falling for the deadlifts + squats meme
>2015+1

Why do guys train anything apart from upper body? Nobody ever notices legs, apart from gay guys, LOL.

So what are you, a whole bunch of fags?
>>
desu mate most of my time is spent on back, chest and delts.
>>
>>35521135
SS is a meme you dip
>>
>>35521135
I train lower body because I want a nice butt. No homo either.
>>
>>35521135
> shitposting on fit
doesn't even train
>>
I'm just starting Starting Strength. On the bench day I add skullcrushers, and on the OHP day I add curls.

Then I add some sort of ab exercise (crunches, plank, etc.) and some sort of conditioning exercise (weight sled, battle ropes, etc.) no real plan there, just whatever I feel like doing that day.

Like I said I'm just starting it, so I can't really say yet whether or not it's working.
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 274x365) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 274x365
>>35521135
Because being strong is cool and fun. It makes you feel good, it makes you a better athlete, and it gives you confidence. If you want to have a weak posterior chain like the beta male that you are, then do that. And if you are lifting weights to get girls at all you're a fucking dummy. Girls drool over the Brad Pitt fight club body and literally all you need for that is to be super lean + maybe some pushups and situps for a couple months, lifting weights is total overkill and a waste of time.
>>
>>35521135

That's wrong though. Nobody notices your legs because you don't have any.
>>
Go ahead and isolate your muscles just to impress people and get your ass beat by niggers.
>>
>"Anon your back is so defined"
>"You're so strong anon"
>"Wow anon you have such a nice ass"
>"I always laugh when I see a ripped guy with little chicken legs. I'm glad you're not like that."

- My ex gf
>>
>>35521529
>ex gf

kek
>>
>nobody ever notices legs

Keep telling yourself that. I wear skinny jeans and get mires all the time from dem squat quads.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.