[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far from the ground do you drop the bar when doing working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zyzz2.jpg (47 KB, 500x796) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
47 KB, 500x796
How far from the ground do you drop the bar when doing working set deadlifts?
>>
If PR, top; if not, kind of controlled drop.
>>
>>35517704
you dont.
you let it touch the floor slowly while mantaining perfect posture
eg dont round your back
>>
>>35517715
DYEL pls go
>>35517704
like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0&t=30s
>>
I try to do deadlifts on the roof so I can drop the bar a good 30'.
>>
>>35517730
Are you fucking retarded? Look at the fall of the bar, he goes slow at first and then just kind of guides it to the floor. Enjoy you i jury and no gains.
>>
>>35517764
stay mad and out of shape kid
>>
>>35517778
Sure, I'll get those anger gains.
>>
>>35517704
i like to do a shrug at the top of the rep and then hold it swing it up a bit and drop it.
One time I accidentally killed an asian dyel doing it, lol it was absolutely crazy me and my boy laughed about it for days
>>
I gently put the bar down while keeping perfect form
>>
>>35517715
This
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.