[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been kind of curious of people's results on an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1349464797271.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
1349464797271.png
308 KB, 923x851
I've been kind of curious of people's results on an EC stack. Anybody have any success stories or tips on trying to cut around 30lbs with something like this?
>>
If you eat bc you are hungry, it works awesome at losing weight since you arent hungry. If you eat for entertainment, anti anxiety, anti depression, or to compensate for not having good emotional coping skills it will do FUCK all.

Basically, it kills your appetite and stims you the fuck out so you don't feel exhausted and shitty with less food.
>>
Which is better for weight loss, EC stack or Albulterol?
>>
what above said, it absolutely destroys hunger. Took it at 7 am this morning, all I have had to eat was a protein shake after working out and peanut butter sandwich, and i'm not even remotely hungry
>>
I lost 20 pounds in a month although I was eating at a deficit. It definitely makes cutting easier the only reason I stopped is fear of getting drug tested since I am in DEP for the navy and didn't wanna complicate things
>>
>>35517023
>tfw i already took both at the same time because a tripfag said its fine
>tfw started having constant tachycardia
>ask /fit/ about it and they tell me to stop or i will die
>>
Bronkaid is 80$ on amazon. Is there's a good alternative?
>>
>>35517179
what country you in
>>
>>35517196
US of A
>>
>>35517209
go to any store with a pharmacy, it's there. It isnt on shelves bc methheads but you dont need a script to get it just an ID
>>
>>35517008
So is it really just an appetite suppressant? If you eat the exact same amount of food as you did before would you lose anymore weight, like you would on clen or DNP? I know it's not as strong as those, but I thought it would at least help some.
>>
>>35517179
fa m go to walgreens/cvs/whatever pharmacy that is around your area. at my location there is a little bronkaid card that you have to bring to the pharmacy desk so they can get it for you.
>>
>>35517932
Correct. It increases your BMR by like 2-3% so unless your timeline for cutting is like 5 years, it isn't going to help
>>
>>35518058
So... the longer you take it the more effective it is or what?
>exhausted can't English
>>
>>35517097
>Albuterol

Was thinking about cycling/rotating EC and Albuterol. Any results from yours?
>>
>>35517179
>>35517227
>>35518005
Fyi its only like $5 a box
>>
How much is bronkaid? I cant find any walmart/walgreens prices
>>
>>35518690
Last time I went to Walgreens a couple weeks ago it was 6.98 for a 60 count box
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.