[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I bought p90x for 200 amerifat buckaroos and look through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
so I bought p90x for 200 amerifat buckaroos and look through the book and filled out some of the stuff. I already dont want to do it. I got ripped off didnt I? It said I had to eat over 3k calories a fucking day that seems like too much food. I dont even think I eat 2k a day. im just fat because I dont work out at all. should I just cut my losses and just join a stupid gym so everyone can judge me while being there?
>>
File: toneup.png (1 MB, 1376x1582) Image search: [Google]
toneup.png
1 MB, 1376x1582
>>35516419
dont worry anon, heres a good routine you can do in the gym
>>
P90x can work very well. I've had good luck with it to help kickstart my ass to doing cardio. And I've had friends lose weight and get in decent shape with it. You won't get "ripped" but you can get healthy.
>>
>>35516419
How about you call p90x a start?
Otherwise you just ripped yourself out of 200 bucks and that would be your fault. Not the makers of p90x.
>>
>>35516419
>I dont even think I eat 2k a day
>im just fat
yes you do fatty unless you're 4 feet tall
>>
You can torrent p90x for freeeeeeeeeee

And its pretty good workouts. I had a lot of friends who got good results on it. But its not really for fat people like you who proably cant even do 1 pullup.
>>
>>35516449
>>35516446
^ these desu senpai

In all honesty, p90x is made to be modifiable, just lower your caloric intake if you're that concerned
>>
>>35516444
Wtf is this ABAxABAB shit

Thats eight days
>>
>>35516419
>3k
The fuck?
I eat about 4500 a day and am only 146 lbs.
>>
>>35516680
It's bait
>>
op here. I also bought this shit and looking through the guide. they expect me to buy like $300 more worth of stuff that didnt even come with it. fuck this shit. im noping the fuck out of this program and just going to do some cardio /lifting at the gym/home.
>>
>>35517455
Don't be a fag and do the program. All you need a pair of dumbbells, pull up bar, and water. It is a good way to get not fat.
>>
>>35516680
Being this new
>>
>>35516419
You got ripped off regardless of the contents of the book.
>>
Keke
You paid 200 bucks for something you can get for free from torrents?
Seems like you're failing at life
>>
>>35516419
OP you're pretty fucking stupid familia or is bait

P90X was designed to sell you shit, if you've actually seen the videos, Tony shills the BB products. They even have ads at the end of the DVDs.

All of that said, the workouts are actually pretty good, especially when you modify them to your needs. I don't think I've met anyone that could actually match the motions on screen, but I've met people that modify it and get results by doing the following:

1. Sticking to the program or changing it up enough to get something out of it

2. Maintaining a decent diet and eating enough to actually do the workouts

I've had success with it, but truthfully the best results will come from lifting and basic programs. I do like some of the workouts and philosophies from the program however, and they can be applied outside the videos.

also

>paying 200 dollars

if this isn't b8 I don't know what is
>>
>>35517565

hey! this is the third time I've ever been on this board and I get it! it's not new people's fault some of us are a lone two watt bulb in a warehouse.
>>
>>35516419
the workouts are nice
just do them
its really up to you to get 200 bucks worth of fitness out of them
>>
>>35516419
p90x got me back into shape,do the easy stuff first. once you see result you will be motivated to jion a gym
>>
>>35516419
>I don't think I eat even 2k a day
>I'm fat
That's not how it works nigga
The average body burns 2000 calories a day just by existing. The bigger you are, the more you burn.
So your body probably burns 2500 calories a day, despite your lack of exercise.

If you didn't hit 2k calories a day, you'd be thin even if you sat on your ass. You're probably already eating 3k calories a day and don't know it. So start exercising
>>
>>35516444

second this OP .. do it
>>
>>35521065
this
>>
>>35516689
No you don't, get a food scale and ACTUALLY track them, lying to yourself only harms you.
>>35516419
Same goes for you too OP. Watch Secret Eaters, that'll give you an idea of what's going on.
>>
>>35519239
Just lurk more
>>
No way you are fat and eating less than 2k cal a day.
>>
>>35516689
bull shit,
>>
>>35516444
Kek
>>
>>35516419
Congratulations on getting ripped off. $200 is what you would give for a refurbrished laptop with screen with at least 900 or 1050 lines as old business model.
>>
>>35516444
Very good do this
>>
P90X can be good. They are practical, basic exercises that can give you a little size if you haven't lifted before and the cardio will burn calories if you give the effort. I'd recommend a heavy resistance band until you can do pull ups. I went from 280+ lbs to 235 roughly in the three months. It can be done. I didn't follow the nutrition plan either.
>>
>>35523113
However I did eat healthy and tracked calories with myfitnesspal.

I would choose a gym over p90x 100% of the time however.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.