[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of this nonsense? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: faggotry.png (304 KB, 850x422) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.png
304 KB, 850x422
what do you think of this nonsense?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61iKnKtwpUM
>>
>>35512907
It's pretty much true. Note, it doesn't even address people who are actually committed to working out and know what they are doing (or at least try to). It makes fun of the whole business strategy of gyms: On the one hand they want you to sign up, on the other hand, they don't really want you to use the facility. They have no interest in you actually getting fit. They know that by far most of their customers go to the gym for their conscience. They sign up and show up maybe three times a month for half an hour. They don't realize that with that frequency, they might as well do nothing at all and save the money.
>>
File: mencurves.jpg (124 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mencurves.jpg
124 KB, 600x600
>>35512907
>center to move around in
>heavylumps
>shame monsters
>sexy human meat
BECOME THAT MEAT

You can get fit for free but gym equipment really helps

fat shame monsters that dont show up are the only reason i only pay 15€ per month
hers a radiostory about that
http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2014/12/17/371463435/episode-590-the-planet-money-workout
>>
I should go around introducing myself as Turbo.
>>
they were pretty close on the business model. all and all it feels like they have tried a gym membership, didn't get as strong as they had hoped and then decided to blame their lack of knowledge on the gym industry.

to be fair the fact that most commercial gyms don't have good strength coaches is pretty sad and makes it all look more of a money scheme than a fitness center.

>>35513132
turbo's my name and speed is my game
>>
>>35513083
you can't get strong without gym equipment though
>>
File: lkjlfsdf.jpg (25 KB, 189x217) Image search: [Google]
lkjlfsdf.jpg
25 KB, 189x217
>>35512907

>cracked
>>
>>35512907
Gyms are advertised towards normies
Actually fit people get their money's worth
>>
File: image.gif (791 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
791 KB, 320x240
>>35513132
>>35513165
>>
>>35512907

IT WAS GAY
>>
>>35512907

OHHH EVIL WHITE MAN BUSINESS OWNER USING SHADY TRICKS TO FOOL ME INTO NOT WORKING OUT
>>
File: yep its shit.jpg (49 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
yep its shit.jpg
49 KB, 400x266
>>35512907
fucken normies
>>
>>35512907

>sign a contract for a 2 year membership
>complain about the contract you willingly signed

Fucking normalfags
>>
>>35512907
I don't have the money or surface area to build my own gym. Plus being around other people is my only form of socialization.
>>
>>35513038
There are more hardcore gyms for your lmao4plaet tipping needs.
>>
>>35513175

You can get """fit""" doing weighted pullups, dips etc at a park. Still impossible to do deadlifts & squats without a barbell.
>>
>>35513511
You can't be old enough to browse this site.
>>
>>35514315
You can't be old enough to browse this site
>>
>>35514315

Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
Pretty accurate, you can get fit without a gym membership, but you won't get good at lifting. For me even if I had a means to lift at home I'd still pay for the gym membership for the social aspect. Gyms are a great place to make friends if you're not autistic, and if you have no one to talk to you can still work out
>>
>>35513511
>>35514315
>>35514328
>>35514344
Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread
>>
>>35514295
theres always pistol squats, and onelegged squats.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.