[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody else here feel the testosterone going up in his body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Fukingkongbra.jpg (16 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
Fukingkongbra.jpg
16 KB, 338x338
Can anybody else here feel the testosterone going up in his body during training ? Holy fuck, shit feels good. It feels like all of your problems disappear, like it doesn't matter. You feel powerful and confident, and the energy ! Not to mention how easily you get turned on in this state. This Particularly true when I do heavy compounds.

Maybe every depressed / anxious / sexually disabled people should lift his ass off.
>>
You officially know how it feels to be black
>>
>>35512574
Yeah but this is why so many guys start walking around with flared out invisible lats and start slamming weights around. It feels good, just wish more guys could control themselves.
>>
>>35512613
he said during training, not trial.
>>
>>35512648
I don't go to a gym as I can afford pretty neat stuff at home, but I can imagine the jungle that could become a room full of high test, almost competitive men with mirrors all over the place, shit must be funny.
>>
>>35512574
>feels like all of your problems disappear, like it doesn't matter

wow you really are a beta bich boi, you are cringe thread material m8. you post king kong too, king kong doesn't even a dick dude. not to mention hes a nigger.
>>
>>35512845
Kek. Everybody has problems.
>>
File: just stop.gif (25 KB, 438x200) Image search: [Google]
just stop.gif
25 KB, 438x200
>>35512648
There are some of those at my gym, always the fatass "powerlifters" doing it.

>Mfw some guy at 20% bodyfat flexes his arms in the mirror after a set of more grunting than lifting
>Mfw there's not even a visible difference between flexed and unflexed
>>
>>35512845
Stop trying to find shit to insult in every sentence you see on the internet you edgelord. You are the one supplying the cringe in this thread.

>king kong doesnt even a dick dude.

jesus.
>>
>>35512648
This bothers me a lot. I like weightlifting a lot but the community it is surrounded by is the trashiest of all sports.
I wish gyms would remove mirrors, that would get rid off a lot of people.
>>
>>35512988
neanderthal
>>
>>35513056
You even had to google that word to get it right didnt you?
>>
>>35512574
It's very unlikely that you can feel the transient fluctuation of testosterone in response to exercise. What you're probably feeling is adrenaline and oxygenated blood.
>>
File: nigil fridge.jpg (239 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
nigil fridge.jpg
239 KB, 620x387
>mfw I take advantage of how easily it is for guys to get turned on in the changing rooms by bending over and flexing my glutes

NO HOMO
>>
>>35513308
How do you flex your glutes whilst bent over?
>>
>>35513336
I sorta bring my knees inward and flex whilst relaxing my hole so that the pheromones spread around the changing room, psychologically letting the gymlads I'm ready for a pump.
>>
WHY DON'T YOU JUST JOIN PLANET FITNESS?!

NO LUNKS ALLOWED!
>>
>>35512648
It's hard to control it when you have not felt the rush in a long time or at all. It's like taking a drug I love it!
>>
>>35513435
top kek
>>
>>35512574
yes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.