[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Healthy life / being fit / How to stop eating pizza ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Hi guys !
I was wondering... what do you think about living healthy ?
Actually, i'm not feeling well with my body. I'm always searching for photos on instagram about this and all these beautiful women. Whoa, I want to be like her !

What were your healthy routine ? Was it complicated ?

I'm affraid of always thinking about pizza actually. I really love pizza.

Thank you for your answers :) this could be my most important resolution for 2016 !
>>
>>35511956

read the sticky dumbfuck
>>
Just find alternative foods, dont fully cut out junk at the start because face it, you cant do that, your willpower as it is now is ruined after years of repetition. If you're having a bad day, if you're having a good day, even if you're bored youre just used to stuffing your face and people are full of habits and addictions and changing those, especially when it comes to eating better are for life.

What I've been doing to cut back on the 'delicious' food we, in the 21st century are used to is simple replacement.

Want to eat pizza? Sure go ahead, don't feel bad just limit yourself to one or two slices a day. However, i don't believe your willpower will permit stopping short of the whole box.

So my replacement technique is a hidden jutsu style order of things. Eat a slice of pizza with some mashed potatoe, some low calorie sausages, a couple eggs. Process of elimination, eat something bad but couple it with decent wholesome food, eat healthy food and allow your self the small splurge of a slice of 200 calorie pizza.

You can do this with multiple foods, dieting ect, just remember losing weight isn't about dieting as that's temporary, you need to change your lifestyle.

After a while cut out the bad food because hopefully at this point you'll enjoy the other food just as much.
>>
Is there a problem with my message anonymous ?
>>
Oh, thank you for the answer second anonymous ! I tried one time to stop eating junk food, just a big failure...

Haha, what you wrote about pizza seems soooo delicious !
Like I said, I tried to changing my eating routine, because, before, i just wanted to loose weight (and how ? Just by not eating, so stupid...).
>>
I can't tell if this iss high quality bait or not. Either way fuck off
>>
>>35511956
You can get fit and still eat Pizza.
You just have to account for it in your macros.
Read the Sticky.
>>
>>35512137
You're welcome, but truly read the sticky located at the top of the board. It's worth the read even if it's illiterate and has crude comments. Weight loss is a life time adventure. Like the guy in this subreddit topic has said, you can eat pizza, just eating a whole box could run you up to half or even your full calories in one sitting.

Just take it into your mind, do you want to be fit, beautiful, healthy and be able to jump and run around like an idiot? Then you need to put in the effort, the hardwork, it's not as easy journey however weight loss is simple and technically an easy feat. Eat better, prove that you love your self and your body.

Btw
1. My name is jim
2. You can add me on kik 'runescapelord2016'
3. I think it's cool that you're female and an anonymoose
>>
Thank you jim.
I know this is not simple, that's why i ask this here, to have differents points of view, advices, etc.
I think i just want to love myself / body, but probably i'll need to loose weight for that. What a vicious cercle !

(and thank you new anonymous).
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1450330071751.png (479 KB, 522x590) Image search: [Google]
1450330071751.png
479 KB, 522x590
>>35512338
>>35512057
>>
>>35512338
you are such a faggot
>>
If there are some people in this situation, don't hesitate to comment :)
>>
>>35512338
hahahahahahah
>>
>>35512571
You're welcome my lady friend, I'm in a similar situation which is why I've been giving you my 100% advice, ive been checking back every 30 minutes on updates to this forum to see if you've been getting proper assistance, you could say I'm a knight of sorts, protecting you from the naysayers, arrrg xD anyways i think you get the idea but just want advice and friendly people to give yoh opinions, truth is you're beautiful the way you are but if you want to get more beautiful, well not more beautiful that's probably impossible haha then you need to put in actual grunt work, I'm 255lbs as of yesterday and I've lost 65.5lbs in 3 years with constant effort, rigorous dieting and general support from my friends here on >fit>

I'm glad you're going through this and wanting to realize you're true potential, I'll keep waiting in this thread all night if i have to, thats just who i am :)

~JIM
>>
>>35513946
I'll be your green salad honey ;)
btw my name is brian
>>
>>35511956
>>35512083
>>35512137
>>35512571

Bait.

Not even good bait.

>people falling for this
>shiggy diggy doo
>>
File: 1447705414074.gif (905 KB, 328x480) Image search: [Google]
1447705414074.gif
905 KB, 328x480
>>35511956

Yeah, I have a few tips for you and everybody in your situation. As a matter of fact, I've already typed it somewhere just in case someone would need these tips someday. It covers all the basics, from nutrition to stretching, in a condensed manner so you don't have to read for days on in order to know what to do, but I also included links for more extensive reads in case you want to go further.
I know it sounds like a scam and that I'm about to ask for your credit card number "just to check for your age with a small payment", but I assure you it's totally free and no string attached.
Well, I won't make you wait any longer, here's the link:
>>17018018
>>
>>35513946
If you wanna loose weight easy I will tell you how. Sprints, hard sprints, preferably up hill. After each season dink concentrate fruit juice for two reasons
1.fruit juice is healthy
2. itll replenish your energy fast
and just keep drinking fruit juice through the day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.