[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I read that you should squat every day before your workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So I read that you should squat every day before your workout as it increases testosterone so you can have better work outs. Is there any truth to this or just bro science?
>>
>>35511385
You are dumb
>>
>>35511385
Idk
>>
>>35511385
Are you dumb?
>>
>>35511385
i never understood this.

how are squats supposed to induce test, but cleans or deadlifts aren't?

your body doesn't give much of a fuck what movement pattern you are following, so even if it were true, i can't imagine any causative mechanism that would work for squats but not any other HEAVY compound lifting.

you would think snatches and cleans would be even more effective, given that they are more taxing on the body than squats.
>>
>>35511419
>>35511589
dismissing information offhand because of its ostensible ludicrosity is not a sign of intellect, but rather ignorance.

being open-minded and skeptical means allowing for the possibility of anything to be true, no matter how silly it may seem at first.

OP is correct in seeking out truth.
you two are massive faggots, and judging by the fact someone has posted twice, i am going to call you fags out as samefag.
>>
>>35511625
Nigga, saying "squatting before your workout" doesn't even make sense.
If you squat you have already started working out.
>>
>>35511647
I'm talking about squats as a warmup. So it is bro science then.
>>
>>35511875
Squats would be quite effective at warming you up, but you shouldn't do them too heavy because they will take a lot of energy.
>>
Just fucking do your workout and do legs on the leg day, if you train legs everytime you will get. B i g legs. Weird? not rly-
>>
>>35511385
OK well I've heard that you release more HGH with squats but I don't know if test also raises. I imagine working out in general would raise test levels
>>
>>35512413
Maybe that's what I'm thinking HGH. I must have misread
>>
>>35511625
you forgot to tip fedora ;)
i dont have le excited redditor image but if i did id post it right now
>>
>>35511385
I heard your mom didn't give birth to an absolute fuckwit so don't believe everything you hear or read
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.